Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Zlatan,

Three of them removed, good work as always. Tau-31 has been unusually recently, I've noticed...
Here is a receipt:
[Image: BossBounty_zps7e100575.jpg]

Vatman,

As you may have heard, "two out of three ain't bad" *ahem* not that I listen to anything like that. Keep up the hunt.
The bounty:
[Image: CrabsterBounty_zps3725f76f.jpg]

Aurra,

Three hard targets taken out... once again, impressive work and technique.
22 is correct, and your account should have received it already:
[Image: AurraBounty_zpsfc1868ac.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens
ID: Wantannabe
Re: Bounty Claim

Hey there,

Found him Right next to Java. Too bad for him, I just bought a new pair of guns.

[Image: sraceid.jpg][Image: sracepop.jpg]

Total Owed: 5.000.000
Cash to: Wantannabe

Hey there,

Found him Trying to overpower the snubs that fought a Storta near Cali. Died very, very fast

[Image: badboybasid.jpg][Image: badboybaspop.jpg]

Total Owed: 16.000.000
[Image: GW6jmpl.png]

Just catchin' up with the paperwork. Don't worry - the kills made by "Fatboy" are still very much mine.

CL}Renato:Medici

[Image: zxTDNcF.jpg] [Image: 8xfTWKx.jpg]

Value: 4,000,000 Credits.

K'Hara|Naaru

[Image: A1CA6Ca.jpg] [Image: MjP0xme.jpg]

Value: 3,000,000 Credits.

Cpt.Ramirez

[Image: 6pVrCe7.jpg] [Image: HDinlMm.jpg]

Value: 8,000,000 Credits.

That'll be 15,000,000 Credits to my account: Cerulean.Reaver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

Hey there,

This chap was contacting a Jelly of some sort. Kinda small, but glowing. Got him, but left the little jelly to roam the space. It's better when it is roasted on the sun corona.

[Image: santiagomunezid.jpg][Image: santiagomunezpop.jpg]

Total Owed: 4.000.000

Hey there,

We engaged some silly Outcasts and one Raider near Java. Raider docked, Outcast down, Storta down.

[Image: outcastid.jpg][Image: outcastpop.jpg]

Total Owed: 4.000.000

Hey there,

It was quite good today. A Storta, two Sabres and a Gunboat. Most of them bit the dust of my old Claymores, one of them the Colorful SNAC

[Image: outcastcruiserid.jpg][Image: outcastcruiserpop.jpg]

[Image: 101stid.jpg][Image: 101stpop.jpg]

[Image: xtfid.jpg][Image: xtfpop.jpg]

[Image: outcastgunboatid.jpg][Image: outcastgunboatpop.jpg]

Total Owed: 50.000.000

Zlatan,

Quite a lot of kills you've racked up while I've been away from my desk, so rather a large payment for you. However, I'd like you to append any extra claims onto your previous communication instead of opening a new message every time - saves me getting too overwhelmed.
I've also not paid you for the Storta, which appears to have been taken out by the Battlecruisers in the area instead of your Manta.
Funds transfer:
[Image: BossBounty_zpsbbffa6cf.jpg]

Fatboy,

Or "Cerulean" now as it seems. Congratulations on the new colour, and these three kills. Just a note, please make it clear that you are scanning the claimed ship, and let me know what time the kills took place at when claiming.
The bounty payment:
[Image: CeruleanBounty_zps3c985731.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens

Hey there,

And now, for the grand finale, Tau-23 Raid. The two without the ID guncam shots are Sabres. Rest are valid i guess.

[Image: sabre4id.jpg][Image: sabre4pop.jpg][Image: bomberid.jpg][Image: bomberpop.jpg][Image: sabreid.jpg][Image: sabrepop.jpg][Image: sabre2pop.jpg][Image: sabre3pop.jpg]

Total Owed: 20.000.000

Zlatan,

An impressive set of claims, that was quite the fight I heard. As for four kills in one go, you're giving Pearce a run for his money now! Except that he doesn't get paid in the same way as you... like this:
[Image: BossBounty_zpsba887d7f.jpg]

Until next time,
Claire Owens