Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jNFIM3e.png]
Bonjour!

I noticed this sniffer heading towards the Niobium fields in Tau-23 as I was heading that way myself to work with some of your subcontractors. I don't think that they were aware it was a sniffer they were talking to, or they wouldn't have broadcast their position to her so loudly. Fortunately I was close to Java Station, and I was able to get there and launch my fighter in time to stop a potential extortion! The sniffer was persistent, but my piloting proved superior in those tight confines!

Sophia Martinez: #1 #2

I look forward to the payment of $2,000,000 sent to the account [UC]-Antoine.La'Biere when you get the time to do so!

Adieu!

[Image: 2qxp3b5.png]
--===(}{@}{)===--
Incoming Communique
-=={@}==-

Salutations!

I am Raphael Treville, a blade of the Unione Corse.

Recently I have faced the Outcast Heavy Fighter, the Kartaga, during my forays into the Tau 23 system. This ship tried to evade me and my companions, but it was given no mercy from me and was destroyed on spot:

Pursuit
Scan
Destruction

If you find my performace pleasing you, send 2.000.000 sirian credits to [UC]-Raphael.Treville

-=={@}==-
>> Setting up Transmission; Opening Channel
>> Neural-Net Comm ID: 'Carmen Sanchez'

Buen dia, Miners.
I found one of those that give you a lot of trouble, Marauders they call themselves.
Blew him up in your name.

Identification
Destroyed

I think that'll be 5.000.000$ plus the multipliers, si?
Even though I don't know how do you treat that Salvager Transport/Gunboat thing.
I guess the multiplier is 1.75 in that case. Up to you.
Anyways, send credits to Carmen.Sanchez.
See ya!

>> Transmitting message
>> Comm link terminated.
**** SENDER: IMG Bounty Board Administration ****

**** TO: Recipients ****

Antoine La'Biere,
Good work. A simple claim and a simple reward. Hope you don't spend it all at once.
[Image: Antoine_zps754c34ed.png]

Raphael Treville,
Nicely done. But scans indicate that the ship you brought down was poorly armored. Hence we will be paying out half of your claim.
[Image: Raphael_zps2839271a.png]

Carmen Sanchez,
Good work. But as the Salvager is considered a Transport class vessel due to its smaller energy core, the IMG will be paying out as if it is a Transport claim.
[Image: Carmen_zpsdfb62895.png]

Good Hunting,
IMG Administration
::TRANSMISSION EN COURS::
POUR: Office de réclamation des primes de la Guilde des Mineurs Indépendent
IDENTITÉ CONFIRMÉ: Lucie Poitoux
SUJET: Bounty claim/Réclamation de prime
ENCRYPTION: Élevé
PRIORITÉ: Moyenne

[Image: nVaQmqi.png]

Salutations,

While in the Taus performing a regular patrol, we have intercepted a Cardamine smuggler, vessel tagged KarmaMiner. While rambling and quite unfriendly, he still cooperated and dropped his cargo (though it attempted to fool us by keeping a portion of it, but it swiftly smartened up).

Encounter
Identification
Cargo!
3000...?
A ploy!
Diligence and clear cargo.
Au revoir.

If you deem these guncams to be evidence enough of a job well done, please send the fees for destroying >4000 Cardamine to [UC]-Lucie.Poitoux.

-Lucie Poitoux, your loyal servant.

::FIN DE LA TRANSMISSION::
Bonjour!

It has been a while, non? Well, fear not, for I have some claims for you today! I ran across the following targets in the Tau-31 system.

I had initially seen the captain of the transport Brutalis carrying passengers into sniffer territory. I had warned him of the dangers of touring there, but he insisted. I was less than surprised to see him coming back laiden with Cardamine, and his sob story about being forced to carry it carried little water with me. I did try to reason with him to yield it, but he insisted on taking the orange dream to his grave. Most sad, non?

While dealing with him, a sniffer by the name of Diego Carrera arrived and tried to keep me from my business with the Brutalis. He wasn't up to snuff however and I dropped him quickly after venting the transport.

Brutalis: #1 #2 #3 #4

Diego.Carrera: #1 #2

I look forward to the payment of $6,000,000 sent to the account [UC]-Antoine.La'Biere. when you get the time to do so!

Adieu!

[Image: enJreae.png]

Good day, Guildsmen.

I am here to collect bounties on behalf of Aspirant Verdun, Demolir One, et myself. Quite a bunch happened this afternoon!

First, the other two had responded to a call and just finished patrolling Tau 23 when a trio of Cardamine smuggling Junkers jumped through from Tau 37. They split up, only able to hold onto two of them as they proceeded to Tau 29. Very effective countermeasures, these Salvager Frigates had. Apparently this chase went all the way down to Coronado!

The first of them, Way.Gone managed to dock aboard the Barrier Gate, but they caught the second and third one at the Bafffin jump point. Stargazer attempted to cloak, but One served his vessel with destruction (et its cargo, of course) before he could disappear. The two other Corsicans were then suddenly attacked by a gunboat, which provided enough of a hinderance that Erik_folder was also able to dock.

Alas, on my friends' way back home, they found themselves in front of a Rogue slaver. Not wanting to disturb the sanctity of Baffin, One and Verdun allowed themselves to be followed into Tau-29, where the Pirate Transport refused to listen to us. Having forced another ship to be destroyed, they called for my assistance.

I brought the Vendeur Three on down from Siloso to where Verdun remained waiting. I then dropped off the slaves to Kishiro's Nago Station. I think the poor folks may have stolen some of Tribun La'Biere's alcohol! He will be furious.

Send 10,000,000¢ to my personal fighter, [UC]-Chloe.Durand, s'il vous plait. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, as always.

Tribun Chloe Durand,
Unione Corse Famille Senat
**** SENDER: IMG Bounty Board Administration ****

**** TO: Recipients ****

Lucie Poitoux,
Fine work. You will of course be paid out in full for it.
[Image: Lucie_zpsa16c4cca.png]

Antoine La'Biere,
It's always good to see you hunting out there. Your claims are all in order. Keep up the good work.
[Image: LaBiere_zpsd43bbae7.png]

Chloe Durand,
Good work. Seems like it was quite a lot of it too. You will be paid out in full for it.
[Image: Chloe_zps6730ead3.png]

Good Hunting,
IMG Administration
Bonjour!

I am back with a bountiful bounty of claims to be made! There certainly has been a spike in activity along the Taus recently, non? Ah, more profit for me then!

The first vessel I ran into a few days ago was the DozyMiller, a Sirian Junker of course, hauling Cardamine. I had seen him earlier and warned him that I did not want to come across him hauling the vile sniffer trash on his way back down the Taus, but his ears did not hear. He jettisoned his cargo and I blazed it in space, leaving him with a warning to not repeat his mistake.

Today I came across a transport coming out of the Omicron-80 system bearing the name M/V_Seth. A smaller freelancer transport, it still had a fair share of Cardamine aboard. He tried to negotiate getting by, but in the end he jettisoned his cargo and I let him off with a warning to find better business partners.

Having headed back to the Tau-23 system I was assaulted by an Outcast vessel tagged as Richard_W. The captain came in weapons blazing and then tried to tax myself and another pilot in the area. We didn't take too kindly to that, and we vented him for it. You'll enjoy the pretty explosion his vessel ended in, I think!

Finally, yet another Sirian Junker, vessel name Xylaen, tried to pass down the Taus hauling Cardamine. Honestly I don't know how you work with them given their penchant for trash hauling! I managed to get this one to yield up his trash, though, and gave him a warning about his Outcast affiliations. I'm not sure he heard me, or cared, as I believe he went back towards their territory. In any event, that particular load burned, which is what we're looking for here, non?

DozyMiller: #1 #2 #3

M/V_Seth: #1 #2 #3

Richard_W: #1 #2

Xylaen: #1 #2 #3

I look forward to the payment of $19,000,000 sent to the account [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative when you get the time to do so!

Adieu!

[Image: 5sC5QSI.png]
Bonjour!

I am back yet again! My claims are not as numerous as before, but they are there!

My first target was a foolish Outcast identified as Juan Smith. He was rather ill prepared for combat, but as you'll see he and his associate are the ones who attacked me. His friend fled, and he bled, so I get the money, oui?

The second claim is on behalf of myself and Mademoiselle Dunois. The lady managed to intercept and hold a Sirian Junker hauling Cardamine near the Tau-37 anomaly in Tau-23. Stubborn to the end, we were forced to empty his hull violently, with Charlotte logging the final hit. Rest assured that we burned every trace of the weed as well!

Juan_Smith: #1 #2

Scrap.Sirius_Black: #1 #2

I look forward to an additional payment of $5,000,000 sent to the account [UC]-Affaire.Lucrative, and I will see that the appropriate dividends are paid out!

Adieu!