Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Independent Miners Guild Bounty Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Central Independent Miner Guildfunds

----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
Ables Aces bounty hunters are always welcome. Get your ships ready, you got work to do, you are [color=GREEN]accepted
to the board!

----- PAYMENTS -----
[Image: wQAqY.png]
----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----
[color=#FF9900]Otis Hagen
as requested by you, your registration on this boards has been removed. Festus Hagen was previously removed due to no claims. Good luck in the Bounty Hunters Guild!
(last claim: 14 June 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 16.0 million)

Lee Rock as requested by you, your registration on this boards has been removed. Very fine work you did there, shame to see you leave. Good luck in your future life, stay alive out there!
(last claim: 12 August 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 57.0 million)

[font=Times New Roman][color=#FFFFFF]Matthew Koster, Bounty Board coordinator
<div align="center]###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

Where the money is going: BHG|Sumerian

Kills: Corsair Titan

Circumstances:
Caught up with this one at the Omega-3 gate to Omega-7. Didn't last long.

Proof:
  • [Image: th_screen1-2.jpg] [Image: th_screen2-2.jpg]
Payment owed: 2,000,000

###-Transmission ends-###
Ahoy IMG!

BHG|Otis here to claim for a couple of Outcast bandits. First is [APR]argo, a bomber that is often seen harrassing your workers in Tau-23. I stopped him for a chat and he fired a SNAC right at me without saying a word, then he ran to Cali base for fire support, but I tracked him and killed him anyway.

[Image: th_APRargo-ID-0.png] [Image: th_APRargo-kill-0.png]

This morning I spotted an Outcast gunship in Tau-23 and I moved to pursue. By the time I caught up to him he was in Tau-31 camping on the Leeds tradelane. He asked if I wanted him to leave, I said no I wanted the bounty on his ship, and took the kill.

[Image: th_JackSparrow-ID-1.png] [Image: th_JackSparrow-Kill-1.png]

Let's see here. 1 outcast bomber: 2 m; 1 outcast gunboat: 2m*4=8m; total: 10m
:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::
:::LOCATION: Freeport 6, Tau-29:::
:::ID: Rudiger Möller:::
:::ENCRYPTION:
HIGH:::
"I've... Decided that I don't quite have the guts or the stomach to continue making hits in the name of income."
"I-I mean, not that I've done any of it anyway.
"Regardless, if I'm in the area, I'll still come to the aid of any IMG pilot in need for cheap. Thanks for at least having me, menschen."

:::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::

INCOMING MESSAGE
OTIS HAGEN, BHG|Otis

[Image: Otis-Message.jpg]

G'day IMG bounty office,

Couple of days ago I found an Outcast gunboat named Robber hanging around the Niobium mining field in Tau-23. Pretty quick job, not much trouble.

Here's the evidence

[Image: th_Robber-ID-0-1.png] [Image: th_Robber-kill-0-1.png]
2 million credits for an Outcast, x4 multiplier for gunship, so 8million total to BHG|Otis please and thank you

END TRANSMISSION
[Image: Trans%201%20-%202.png]

Ahoy there IMG!

It's been a while since we last did some jobs for ye lot. We been busy with tasks closer to home but are ready to get back ta work.

Our original application be here and not much has changed 'cept for it bein' me that's yer contact. One other thing tho', though it will be mostly us Wild Geese, we also want the main line o' [M]- tagged Mollys ta be registered too.

Any questions on that there addition ye can message me privately or get yerself in contact with Gov'ner Moore.

Claire Murphy
Mollys Wild Geese

[Image: cynthiabttm.png]
Central Independent Miner Guildfunds
----- REGISTRATION REQUESTS -----
The Wild Geese good to hear you are back, you have been readded on our bounty board. Pelase keep in mind that the restrictions from before are still in order.

----- PAYMENTS -----
[Image: aq3br.png]

----- PRIVATE MESSAGES -----
Rudiger Möller as requested by you, your registration on this boards has been removed.
(no claims)

(automated removal messages:)

Eight Ballers your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(last claim: 10 June 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 72.0 million)

Jack Frost your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(last claim: 6 June 820 A.S. - overall claimed: 37.4 million)

Tsotne your registration on the IMG bounty board has been removed for not claiming any kills in over 3 months.
(no claims)

Matthew Koster, Bounty Board Coordinator
Your Name: BHG|Happy.Accident

Target Name: APR Argo

id

Boom

Payment Due: 8.000.000
Ahoy IMG,

Some claims for some destruction work. First up is a pair of Outcast Storta cruisers that were hanging around your base, threatening a Colonial ship. I got the kill shot on the one called [OWL]Lord.Defiance

[Image: th_OWL-LordDefiance-ID-0.png] [Image: th_OWL-LordDefiance-kill-0.png]

As you know, they had already called for backup, and so had we... They sent fighters, bombers and even a Nomad gunboat, so I jumped in cousin Otis' gunboat there to even the odds. You hired me on the spot to take out whatever I could, and I got the kill shot on one of the Outcast Sabres and one of the jellies that were supporting them. I dont have their ID scans but should be self evident

[Image: th_APR-FA22-kill-0.png] [Image: th_Harbnil-kill-0.png]

Let's see here, math .... 1 Outcast cruiser: 2m; cruiser bonus: 2m; 1 Outcast snub: 2m; 1 hired kill: 1m

Total of 9m to BHG|Cletis when you get time, thank you
Hello again,

Your Name: Cletis Hagen, BHG|Cletis
Target Name: The.Flying.Rat, Outcast Ranseur

Found this one undocking from Cali base earlier today. He was unarmored and had no suppplies so I let him move along, but then the fool told a Gateway transport to halt and pay tribute. If he's equipped well enough for piracy, he's equipped well enough for combat. After a few NOVA torpedoes up his tail-pipe, he realized his error and turned into the sun. One of your officers on-scene told me to file a bounty claim for it, so here ya go.

[Image: th_TheFlyingRat-Chat-0.png] [Image: th_TheFlyingRat-Kill-0.png] [Image: th_TheFlyingRat-ID-0.png]

Let's see here: 1 Outcast: 2m; Battleship bonus: 2m; Total due: 4m to BHG|Cletis