|This page has been retired but kept for historical or other reasons, The information on this page may be incorrect, out of date or just not relevant to this version of Discovery. It should not be taken as canon nor any authority on the current version of Discovery. It is kept simply to show some history of the Discovery Mod:
Pilot carrying this ID is a Vigilante, who :
- Can demand any non-house police or non-house military ships to drop any contraband
- Can hunt pirates and terrorists anywhere in Sirius except for the Omicron systems
- Cannot use ANY unlawful equipment or weapons (including Nomad weapons)
- Cannot ally with anyone except other Vigilantes
- Cannot attack any lawful police or lawful military except in self defense
- Cannot demand credits
- Cannot trade or escort traders
- Cannot fulfill bounty contracts
- Can only land on Bounty Hunter, Zoner, IMG, Neutral, and Freelancer bases
Carrying unmounted IDs in your ship, as well as not equipping an ID, is a serious crime. Vigilantes are often considered to be unlawful and may be engaged by the lawful house police and house military. Players using the Vigilante ID MUST have a lawful tag/IFF and their equipment and area of operation must also reflect their tag.
As a historical ID, it is no longer available for purchase or use in game. Available locations are included for reference only.
|Spoiler: Buying Locations|