Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"John, just watch the HV..." Watsas stated as he sat and watched the staticy goodness unfold.

After about five minuites of this, he grabbed the remote and began fiddiling with the contrast/tint settings on the HV, and managed to program the static to begin changing color from red, to green, to blue, and so on...

...All the while failing to notice Lady Kurisho's scheming...

"It is dull now," Takako announces, and heads for her ship.
Saigo raises her eyebrows at Takako wondering if she was always this mad while thinking 'mabye she just needs to get used to the cardimine, whatever its doing, it seems to effect her wierd'

"Watsas, do me a favor, and not let the AFA trace it back to us whatever you do, also can you please find me a new shealth for my Katana, it fell apart recently... oh and Takako, take care of yourself."
Watsas flipped through several channels, and after becoming frustrated with 'Cops: LPI edition', 'the Geremy Tibbles veriety hour', and some 'I can haz skype, and so can you' infomercial, Watsas gave the remote to Saigo and went back to the Shower facility to do more construction on it.

Within five minuites, the sounds of Watsas procedurally tearing apart the shower and installing all that would be nessiscary for the new one echoed through the station.
Saigo overhears Watsas' racket...
"How the heck are we meant to listen to this when he's making a racket?
well, aint any decent channels anyway so..."
Saigo then turns off the HV and decides to go to her room to clean up, her room and herself. So off she went.
Some time later, a Transport is deteckted, floating to Ainu. It seemed to have no live forms on it at all.
As such, a boarding team boarded it, finding nothing besides some Containers. Opening them, they are finding baeutiful flowers, pictures and paints seemingly from Liberty, some Holos, and one container full of best Omega-3 marble.

Inside one container, a little note is found.
Heard you are remodeling and repainting the Tea-House. KO
Watsas strolls toward the Hangar, stunstick in hand, to investigate the incoming transport. Primarily to make sure it isn't a bunch of womanising outcasts or junkers trying to bribe the GC with cardimine. Watsas entered the hangar bay and verified the markings on the Transport, cross refrancing them with his own database, but determined that it was a privately owned ship, or unmarked.

"...the hell is this?" Watsas commented to nobody in particular.

Watsas entered the transport and began searching through it, encountering only the GC search team.

"Okay, who's ship is this?"

One of the GC guards handed watsas the note. Watsas looked it over and immedietly went to begin extricating the crates and attempted to haul them to the construction site.

"Nice."
Meanwhile, Lady Kurisho is going through some notes when she comes across ''todays'' flight control log : Landed , 1) transport -no crew , Containers: flowers, pictures and paints seemingly from Liberty, some Holos, and one container of marble. No flight ID or ship owner information found.

Thinking to her herself......why would a ship be just let alone???............

Then an idea of horror comes to her mind.

Oh Goddess, help us.

She keys up her coms " Security, send a team to the docking bay. Have them scan the transport in GREAT DETAIL. Tear the frakin' thing apart if you have to. I want sweaps for tracking devices ,nano spybots, bio poison weapons, planted bombs..the works. The thing has to be a trap. .......Oh, scan the cargo as well. Do NOT Release anything until it has been cleared.
Kurisho---out."

She makes her way down to the hanger bay, wondering what kind of idiot would allow a non cleared ship into a secret base.
Watsas, by this time, had looted the transport for all it was worth. And was busily hauling everything of value by way of a hovering metal pallet, pulled with a rope. Watsas hauled the load of stuff through the corridors, passing Kurisho as he went.

"Lady Kurisho, I found another block of marble. You wouldn't happen to have some kind of daimond tipped engraving implement or a laser, would you? I need to cut this thing to size so I can install it properly. Also, there's a bunch of other crap I found that I can use for something or other.

Also... you haven't seen any ghosts around the station, have you? I need to make sure I don't have do another exorcism or dig out the Egon gun."
'Hang on here.......First, did you have the whole ship searched and scanned??

You JUST don't find a ship full of good, floating in space.

Second, did you scan and search the cargo?? What to say there isn't billion sof spying explosive nano-bots in it?

And lastly, your looking for an unlicensed particle nuclear accelerator with a positron collider. "

She pauses for a moment, as the security team catches up to Watsas, taking the marble and cargo for 'secutiry scanning'.

As she walks towards the transport, she turns slighty and says:

"No. I don't think having you shooting up the station is a good idea. knowing you, you would problally cross the beams and kill us all."

------

Servial,servial hours later: The security team releases the marble, transport and cargo from thier 'custody', submitting a report on file.