Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kurokawa looks relieved, but still slightly annoyed.

"Its alright, but next time, don't bring weapons in here if you told not to!"
"Anyways there is zero chance that the police will find this base, if just keep our lips sealed about it. Its completely unknown to the authorities."
"You will be safe here"

After this Kurokawa notices Watsas, and greet him. Then she sees Saigo.

"Please excuse me, I need to talk to Saigo, see you later Watsas"

She then signals Kin to follow her.

After a short greeting, Kurokawa continues:

"I am most grateful for that you take care of this young recruit. I should not have given her that amount of cardimine, so well.. Thank you for looking after her while she was.. Effected by the cardimine."
"Bloody Heck! Cant i leave the Tea House for one second without chaos ensuing" *Saigo runs in with her Katana in her hand*
"Just because..."
*then she notices Keiko's Blaster Pointing at Amaya and Watsas complaining about his weapons detector*

"Oh. Keiko hold your fire, and stop pointing it at Amaya,
Amaya dont try to walk in with weapons on you claiming you have dropped them all... Yes, i know your worried about your safety but i can ensure your safety here in this base."
"Amaya have a shot of Cardi and cuppa tea on me, And if anyone, and i mean anyone lets that alarm off again while im having my bath i will make sure they remember not to set it off"

*Saigo Shealths her Katana and walks over to the bar helping herself to some tea and doesnt pay*
"Saigo, you know you can't get a moment of peace around here without something going horribly wrong." Watsas explained.

Watsas stood idly for about a minuite and a half before speaking again.

"This place is boring now. What's on the holovision?"
"I'm sorry sir, but we do not have holovision on this base, the bartender android replied"

Several GC's in the vicinity confirms the android in that.

"Though it would be nice to have" one of them add.
Saigo speaks: " It would be nice to have one, and i would suggest we do, providing you people dont destroy it.
"Well... we have to do something 'bout that." Watsas replied. He stood in place, either lost in thought or lagging, before finally speaking again.

"I will get us a Holovision connection, by way of the most powerful Tachyon reciver array ever forged by the hand of man. And will obtain a high definition holo-array from... wherever. You..."

Watsas points at Kurokawa.

"...you are my official 2nd in command of bartenderising. I need you to hold down the fort while I go get all this crap. Good luck!" Watsas exclaimed before leaving the bar and heading toward his ship.
*Amaya nods to Saigo, and Watsas*
*She then grabs her blaster out of her boot, and throws it on the table where all her other weapons are.*

"so I get a free dose of cardi, and a cup of tea?"

* Amaya then walks over to the bar, and sighs still being bummed about what just happened.*

"Can I get a glass of wine, to go with the cardi and tea bartender?"

*She then swallows the pill of Cardimine and drinks on her tea, waiting for the wine to arrive.*
* thinks to herself*

"Wait uhhh Watsas there is no Holovision here ???"
Saigo nods back towards Amaya,
"No we havent got a holovision yet, but i guess thats what Watsas is doing now..."
Saigo thinks to herself wondering if all this pressure on her is needed... if she should keep a low profile for a bit...
"Well i guess ill go and get some proper clothes on and get into my gear then go into my bomber and sort some people out, Coming Kin? Amaya? Keiko? "
*Amaya grabs her glass of wine, and chugs it down*

"On my way Saigo"
A Somewhat Bloody John Walked Towards Saigo... Commander I Finished The Mission Shielding and Weapons are Running at 100% I have Some Prisoners for you... and The Scematics Of the Station are Safely in This Datapad *John Hands over The Datapad and Mission Logs* ---Initiating Standby Mode-- Security Code needs to be Entered to be Acivted

// http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...pid=359681& \\ // Thats the Datapad/Mission logs