Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it has been usual for the past weeks, the hooded figure appears again in the entrance and moves to it's usual table, taking a seat there once more, waiting for the things to come.
The Eidolon Pitchfork sat at the secluded table of the GC Tea House. Though the stifling scent of Cardimine surrounded her, she chose not to visibly allow it to affect her. She simply sat and waited for the GC to come to her. Though she didn't think her task imperative, the sooner it was completed, the sooner other less imperative tasks could be completed. She simply sat in the orange air until the orange mistress could arrive and speak with her...
The Golden Chrysanthemum Tea House, late evening...

' Wrote:*A man enters the teahouse.He's a tall kusarian man,grey-haired,with a finely groomed goatee and moustache.He looks around reminiscently and slowly approaches Saigo.He glares at her with a cold,piercing black-eyed glare.He finally speaks.

"Saigo...it's been a while.Can't believe it,almost.You look amazing,as always..."

He catches Saigo's confused look and adds quickly:

"Ah,no memories,I see...well,none can be expected...For all,I AM a Dragon,through and through...I just...came by to check on the teahouse.You've made the place up pretty nicely,may I add."

He chuckles warmly,and clears his throat.

"Well, I'd take a seat next to my favourite flower,if I may?"

How ever, Dragon is speaking to a slightly younger Sister not Saigo herself. The slight resembelance may be the reason why this man thought he was speaking to Saigo, and the younger girl turns towards him fully, "I am sorry, but you must be mistaken. I apologise if you think that I am Saigo-san, but as you can see, I am not her. If you hurry, you might be able to find her in the Training Hall three decks down port side. If I heard correctly, she is meeting with one of the senior Sisters for some sort of training."

The girl smiles a bit then nods politely to the Dragon even though he'd not given his name but of couse it was also assumed since he thought he was talking to Saigo, that she would know his name anyway so that introductions would not have been nessisary. Allowing that to pass, the young Sister resumes her conversation with other rookie pilots like herself, discussing the past few days patrol activities, rumors about Lady Kurishio's possible love affair with a Dragon, and even touching on for a moment how Lady Saigo was doing and who the Dark Sister she was talking to and went to train with.

~~~

Training Hall, Lower Deck...

Not that long after Saigo arrived at the training room, Aki also enters the room through the same entrance that the Elder used, though she does so quietly, giving herself a moment to obseve Saigo before making her presence known. The activity of the room is about normal with various games and training regimems ongoing by a various Sisters.

Aki had also changed her outfit to something more suitable for what she has in mind, a body suit of pure black matierial that almost looks like silk cloth, but there is an obvious thicker quality to it when looked at a little more. As usual she wears her black shades which hide her eyes, and thus what or who she might be looking at at any given moment. Her sword she normally carries was replaced by something more modern and shorter, slung across the small of her back, the hilts of the blades suggest these are not training weapons either. Soft tabi style boots on her feet,fingerless gloves, and a simple belt finish the outfit.

She clears her throat, first to allow Saigo to know she is present and second to get the attention of the other Sisters in the training Room, in a voice that leave little room for discussion or doubt she is deadly serious,"Attention Sisters. Unless you are here to train with the Elder under My direction, then get out. Those who choose to stay and observe, do so silently. Any participating will do so under this ones exact instruction."

She waits as many present cease their activites and hurry out, after giving Saigo the proper respect she is due. Some few who remain to watch move over to the Stands and settle in to watch, whispering amoung themselves at the lowest level possible. None it seems remain to actively participate, to which Aki sighs inwardly, but give no hint of dissapointment that none others were willing to join in at this time. That will change she considers when they understand the value of what she knows and that ultimately, it will help the Elder...she hopes.

Turning a bit towards Saigo, Aki looks her over for a long solid minute, finding the atire that the Elder has chosen will do for now, although that might not last for long with what She has in mind. Speaking again, this time directly to Saigo and pitched so that only Saigo may hear it directly, "Are you ready Sister? This one makes two pormisies. First, this will be long and harsh teaching but is nessisary for the lesson. Second, the pain and suffering you know now will not be the only ones you feel, how ever again nessisary to the lesson. When you are ready, join me in the center of the room...and be ready."

With that said, she turns and silently moves to the center of the room, relaxing her mind and bringing the first lesson she intends to teach and what is needed to make it happen to mind.
The hooded figure turns it's head upon the Eidolon Pitchfork entering the Tea House, watching how she takes a seat.
A waitress passing by hears the figure mumbling
"Ah, there she is.", however whoever the person is decides to stay at it's place, waiting for who might talk with the Phantom.
The Eidolon cleared her throat gently to attempt to ease her discomfort. The dim orange haze of the bar disoriented her a small bit, but she scanned the bar regardless. She sighted in the dimness a hooded figure looking her direction. Seeking where her eyes should be, Pitchfork initiated a perverted staring contest, attempting to figure the identity of this mysterious woman.

"Excuse me," said a waitress, breaking Pitchfork's concentration, "The hooded woman has called for you."

Pitchfork rose, a mite uncomfortable at being summoned herself, and moved to the table where the hooded woman sat.

"Konnichiwa, mistress," Pitchfork began, "I assume you are doing well in your own house. Well kept and mysterious as always. Would you prefer we converse for a small while, or would you prefer a less drawn out interaction?"
The woman looks up, keeping her face in the shadow of the hood.
Depends. Especially on what you are doing here, so would you mind to tell me what the second Phantom after the one named Odium to here?
Surely not a search for fresh air.
She then points to a chair standing on the opposite of her table.

Dozo (please) take a seat.
"You know how i feel at the moment of time, but yes i am ready Aki, despite."

Saigo checks over Aki to see if the attire she had chosen would be suitable and proper. Trying to figure out what she was thinking, but unable to as she is hiding what she feels as usual.

" So what are we going to be doing first then?"
Aki smiles slightly as Saigo checked her over, no doubt wonder just what she has in mind, but that will quickly change. She walks slowly towards the Elder with purpose, speaking softly for Saigo alone to hear, "First we work on your Focus. Through that we start with a foundation that will, one hopes, improve your mind and ability to cope with what has happened."

Just before she reaches a half dozen long steps from Saigo, she reaches back and unsheaths one of the short weapons she is carrying, even as she pulled a black half mask up to cover her lower face, "Lights!"

As she spoke that single word all the lights but one shut off, that single light illuminating exactly where Saigo is standing, leaving her in a pool of light admist a sea of darkness...and Aki some where in it. From that darkness comes a whisper, "Defend yourself Sister. Find your focus."
The sudden lack of light made Saigo blink furiously for a couple of seconds, she then exhales as much of the oxygen she can and then takes a deep breath very slowly to relax her muscles and herself.
She then moves her feet slightly apart in a balanced yet agile stance, allowing her to quickly move out of the way should she need to.

Though despite the ordeal she has been through, she still had her natural instincts to go along, the cause of her success within the GC. She unsheathes her weapon back and gets ready- listening to the small murmuring in the corners of the room and blanking it out. Waiting for the small indicating sounds of where Aki resides.

Saigo then replies back to Aki " I am ready."
(many apologies Saigo for the undue long time in not posting. I've been away from home a long time on assignment elsewhere. I think after all this time it will be hard to pick up so how about we let it go and start fresh from some where. Also, to any newer sisters and all older sisters, please, don't let our wonderful Tea house fade away. Post up, have fun doing something here as well as what you accomplish in game.)

*It's late at night at Ainu Depot, with very little activity of any note going on. The usual patrols come and go, some of the few known 'traders' slip in and out of Hokkaido under the watchful eye of the Sisterhood. What goes unnoticed was the battered black X-Shuttle that slips in from well below the solar plane up to Ainu. Even the Duty Officers do not notice the ship since it transmitted a codded signal before anyone knew it was there, and long dormant programs masked it's presence to everyone awake.

It takes very little time before the ship slips into one of the lowest and nearly forgotten landing bays of the Depot. A sleepy maintenance crew makes for the bay to secure the shuttle and go over it as standard procedure for any docking ships. When they arrive, they find a darkened and powered down shuttle with no sign of the pilot anywhere in the bay.

Thus one of the Sisterhood's Kunoichi returns home, silent and unseen by almost all as always.

For Aki, its been a long hard time spent working in a distant sector doing things that few in the Sisterhood would know about or understand. She looked around as she returns to her small apartment in the depot to find that by all appearances all was in order for her room. She takes her time to drop off her bags before changing into something other than the flight suit she'd been wearing for many days now while traveling.

About half an hour later, Aki makes one of her first noticeable appearances on the station as she steps off the central elevator and heads towards the Tea House for something to eat or drink...*