Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amaya wakes up in a medical room in Ainu.
All she remembers is being in a bloody dogfight with the KNF.
Is it possible her ship was destroyed and she barely made it out alive, leaving her in a coma?

Why can't I remember, Nurse how long have I been out ?!?

A nurse looks up shocked to hear the voice of a girl she thought would soon die, then answers,

A little over a month Amaya, how are you feeling?

Amaya answers with a shocked tone,

Really confused, I have to get out of here unhook me from these wires now !

The nurse rushes over to Amayas bed.

Yes mam.

Amaya stands up, she is dizzy, but feels like she will be ok.

Amaya, Commander Saigo has been looking for you.

Amaya nods, then begins putting on her clothes.

Ohh I hate hospital robes ...

The nurse laughs then gives Amaya her discharge papers leaving her.

A few hours later

Amaya walks into the Tea House hoping to find Saigo.

She thinks to herself maybe after talking to Saigo and a few drinks I will feel better, and Cardimine, ohh the cravings are killing me.

Amaya sits down at her usual table, and says,

Bartender get me a Cardi enhanced long island tea, with a side of cardimine, please.

The bartender looks at Amaya like he has just seen a ghost.

Ca...Ca..Coming right up Amaya

Amaya thinks to herself that was strange.. did they really think I, I of all the people in GC was dead ??

She then remembers the nurse telling her about Saigo, right Saigo.

Clearing her throat Amaya asks loudly,

Has anyone seen Saigo? I really need to talk to her.

The room goes silent

Is that a .. no ?

She sighs......

Oh well, might as well get this over with.

She finds a small box and some plain paper. She checks the box out for a few moments then starts wrapping.

When she is done, she makes her way to the room where everyone is gathered, placing the wrapped box under the 'tree'.

"Hai Lady Kurisho!"

No sooner did she need to expose herself and place the present under the tree did Watsas begin his pestering, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Hey, come see your present! Quickly, I don't know how long it's going to live in that box." He announced, gesturing to a quite large, polka-dotted pink and red box which had apparently captured the attention of the entire tea house before Amaya showed up.

"Go ahead and open it!. And please appriciate the time and effort I had to go through to get it for you."

What tourment or pending doom could lie within the seemingly innocent looking container...? Once knowing that whatever was in the box was 'alive', several bar patrons gathered their weapons and waited for whatever it was to be released...
Amaya Shrugs and carries on drinking her tea.

Amaya thinks to herself why is that box under the tree moving?!?

With a hushed voice she giggles out,

It has to be Iron Watsas doing ...

saigo seems to sleep walk into the tea house...
" someone get me a drink of tea with a massive dose of cardi please? I feel like I'm gonna collapse..."

Saigo then walks over to the nearest seat and slumps onto it , not noticing anything else that was going on.

Amaya notices Saigo walking in so she walks over to her table to talk

Wow Saigo you look as bad as I feel..
"Hey, come see your present! Quickly, I don't know how long it's going to live in that box." He announced, gesturing to a quite large, polka-dotted pink and red box which had apparently captured the attention of the entire tea house before Amaya showed up.
"Go ahead and open it!. And please appriciate the time and effort I had to go through to get it for you."

-------------------------------------

" You Dunno how long it is gonna to live ???? "
Her face turns a bit paler than normal as she takes a step back.

She glances around the room and spots two of the lowest ranking girls in there.

" You....................and .......hhhmmmm.............you. Take the crowbars and carefully open the box. "

She unclips the safety strap of her pistol's holster, making the weapon ready........just incase.
The GC girls selected by Kurisho to open the box quickly backed away, as did everyone else nearby.

"Bah, fine. I'll open it. It's not like it bites anyway..." Watsas said, before grabbing a nearby crowbar.

The box had been shaking on the accord of whatever was inside for the past few minuites. Accompanied by muffled squeals, putting many of the tea house patrons on edge. Watsas prepared to open the box, and unleash the horror within...

"Merry Christmas!"

Upon laying eyes on the contents, the voices of the Tea house patrons were hushed...

For it was infact, a young Kusari man. Politely sitting naked, except for being tied up with a christmas bow and ribbon, his lower body obscured by foam packaging peanuts. Upon seeing the GC, he merely sat staring back at them in bewilderment.

"H... Hello?" He spoke softly, as not wanting to make himself appear a threat.

Naomi, who was watching from her seat near the edge of the bar sat up and responded with the phrase most likely on the lips of the rest of the bar patrons.

"What the Frak!?"

"It's your new pet! Look at how cute he is!" Watsas replied. His photoreceptor turning white to simulate smiling happily.

Naomi stared at the man in confusion, not knowing what to say or do next.

"I know! It's the most awesome present ever! Right!?" Watsas asked, apparently proud of himself for bring home such an awesome present.
After Talking with Saigo, Amaya decides to walk over toward the tree where everyone was standing.

Umm, Watsas why is that box moving ?!?

She hears no answer so she watches patiently as the box is being opened.

A naked guy, umm, yeah .... wow ..

Amaya begins to laugh, trying to ignore the pain of it from the bruises she still had from her crash.
Uummm.......

What is it? Besides a .............man, if you can call it that......in a box?