Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sarah_braun_kusari.png]

Sarah examined the four approaching women as she stands up answering their bow by tiliting her head reverently. She carefully listens to their introduction while nodding towards each of them. Once they were finished, Sarah rose to speak.

"Konnichiwa, sisters. Yes - you can call me Sarah if you please. I'm feeling honored that I was invited to your place to discuss a possible friendship or business relations. To get straight to the point, I'm finding myself in a similar situation like you - I'm somehow sharing the same point of view about freedom and equality, and therefore found it to be worth a try to seek contact with your both groups. I'm not aware of how much you're following the ongoings in Rheinland, or if you're currently planning any business there at all - but let me assure you, that not just the economic situation due to the war with Liberty suffers, but also the people of Rheinland in general. Especially the women, regarding my experience. I've been trying to gain a high position in the Rheinland Military for the last two years, but failed hardly. Just recently I was instantly dismissed due to my rebelious and radical behaviour which was caused by my strong belief. However, I'm not giving up, and therefore am now trying to get your help to bring a change into the Rheinland government's politics. Since you're probably the most experienced people in whole Sirius, concerning such issue, I found it more than logical to seek conversation with you first. Though, I'm not exactly sure of how such help could look like, and what you'd request in return."

She takes a deep breath taking a sip from her, now lukewarm, tea.
Rumors are about that Saigo Watanabe is alive and has arrived back within Ainu Depot...

Saigo Watanabe was looking ragged, drawn but most certainly alive as she wanders into the Tea House, She was wearing a black with dull gold/red trimming cloak wrapped around her as though she was trying to be unnoticed as she knew that the chances are she would not be recognized and so would have to go through the vigorous training that the majority of sisters go through for her ship and survival training again...

As she approaches the bartender, she takes in her surroundings seeing if their was anyone she recognizes but finding that it is quiet and only a couple of sisters were about...

"Konnichiwa, Cardamine Sake kudasai , i will be over in the corner table."

Saigo then heads over to the corner table and sits with her hood over her head waiting patiently for her cardamine sake.
Keiko walked into the Tea house. She had been informed that someone had arrived at Ainu Depot and was waiting in the Tea house. Keiko felt it was time to investigate. The moment she walked into the Tea house Keiko saw her. She was sitting in the corner with her hood over her head.

"Hiding are we? We dont bite..." Keiko smiled and sat down at the table across from her."
"Well, it was a matter of time until someone approached me. Some people are just too curious and there are those who are just over confident. I should know... i used to be one of those over confident people and made mistakes that i cannot run or hide from. Don't make the same mistake i did."

Saigo then stood up and turned around so she could take her hooded cloak off and put it on the back of the chair in one smooth motion.
This revealed a long, silk purple and gold dress but also the scars she had on her shoulder and arms across the various tattoo's she had.

As she sat down once again, she motioned the seat opposite and quietly said:
" I know my sisters do not bite, Keiko~San"
Keiko gasped as the hood and cloak came off.

"Hey know you! Well... I don't know you but my father showed me pictures of you. You were my mother's best friend werent you?" She cocked her head inquisitively.
"Yes, i knew your mother well though i cannot picture her face due to the amount of people i used to have to know, that and its been a while... i have been, well... lets just say i have been too preoccupied to think about the past as i had the present to worry about. However i fear that i do not know what happened to most people i left behind when i disappeared... Saigo's voice faltered for a brief second before she regains composure...
"Dare i ask how your mother is?"

In the background the bartender starts to approach the desk with the Cardamine Sake until Saigo's face comes into view which then causes the bartender to hesitate briefly before walking on over and placing the drink quietly on the desk before walking back, hands shaking.
When Saigo mentioned her mother Keiko frowned.

"I was afraid that you would ask that. Im afraid I have a bit of bad news about that."

She took out a data-pad and typed a little, then placed it on the table and slit it to Saigo. If one were to flip through the pictures being shown on the datapad they would see that they depicted inside Morioka base. The pictures showed the walls covered in blood. Chrysanthemum sisters laying in pools of it. The walls were also scarred by laser fire. The very last photo showed Keiko's mother with a bloodied head laying against a desk in the old Okasani office.
Saigo turns the datapad round and peers through the photo's and frowns...
"This is Morioka...i am so sorry Keiko~san... how did this happen?! Morioka is meant to be secure and away from prying eyes... I feared as much about your mother since she did not greet me when i arrived, nothing escaped her and it seems you have picked that trait up.
I also heard that the leadership dissolved, is that fixed? what is going on in the sisterhood?
I should of been here..."
Keiko nodded and frowned
"Yes it is Morioka. They were attacked. Someone slaughtered them. I suspect the gauls, as they have taken over Tau 44 and have made a few occasional entries into Tau 65 but we have been able to take them out. I suspect it was not long, yet not immediately before I returned, as there was no distress call from Chanai or any reinforcements. However I did find a black box recorder that they missed when they were destroying all evidence of the slaughter. It has a few faces on it but none that I recognized. None of them talked. The just killed. As for the sisterhood, I am in charge of it now. I thought it my duty as a Chrysanthemum and the daughter of Ayame Matsumado to take charge and avenge this tragedy, and avenge her death. I vow to find those responsible"
"This is disturbing news... I have no doubt that you will find those responsible and i apologise for not being around to help when this occurred.
However, as i am here now, should you need advice about anything let me know.

Saigo then stands up and walks over to the bartender
"Excuse me... need to grab something from behind the bar. I would recommend not seeing what i do."
"Ahm, uhm, Yes Saigo~san"
"oh and stop with the stuttering, i'm still the same person i was before i disappeared."

The bartender walks away and waits for Saigo to finish, after a couple of minutes and a few clinks of something metallic, she re-emerges holding a katana. Its scabbard black with a golden dragon wrapping around, its handle silver with gold inlay with a gold snake and dragon encircle and fight around the guard.
Saigo walks over and holds it in front of Keiko

"I want you to have this, I left this here as i didn't want to risk it being lost. It's got a twin and that one was used by your mother, i think its fitting that you have this.