Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The box... is trying... to make you... kill me!" Steve pleaded, trying to reason with Kurisho.

"Why else would you want to suddenly kill me NOW of all times!?"
Suddenly now??? Oh no......it been a long time coming, steve. Not to mention , there is probally a long line of us girls wanting to take a shot.

"Shut up you! What is wrong with you anyway, box!? Why do you want to convince everyone to kill one another? Do you gain some sick pleasure out of it!?"

She watches steve talk to either himself, or some hidden commucation device he had on.
She took this moment to slightly turn her focus on the 'people behind her that where speaking to her '.

So, do you want the second......
Then she starts to realize that there is noone else talking to her. ....Shot ?

At just about that point, the Custodian-bot carrying the other, moldy wooden box entered the Hangar. Immedietly, both boxes began to glow... causing the hangar to shake noticably... both cubes attracting toward one another as if connected by a magnetic field...
"What the frak is this now!?"

The station shakes as the boxes glow brightly, a glow that is increasingly visible to thoses that watch.
Oh, steve......what the hell did you do THIS time?

The boxes continued to glow and began to make a humming noise. Much to Steve's apparent Detriment.
"Uh oh... humming is bad... they're going to explode or do something screwy... Kurisho!?"
The heart-box, now seemingly distraught and panicking, spoke out toward Kurisho again.
***...they have the -other-. Quickly, you must satiate the -other's- hunger for souls. Kill the -Steve-. Quickly. Before he -Escapes-. Satiate the -other-. Kill the -Steve-. KILL...***
"Kurisho. Don't do it! Just... take cover! The boxes are going to kill each other... or all of us... they're possessed or something!"

Take Cover??? Kurisho screams out as her rehosters her weapon.FRAK....IT''S A BOMB!!!!! EVERYONE...GRAB AHOLD OF SOMETHING SOLID !!

Lady Kurisho keys up her coms to the stations command center.
KURISHO TO COMMAND. EMERGENCY BOMB DISPOSAL ORDER NUMBER 6 !! HANGER #3 !
Station Command here. Good Evening, Lady Kurisho. How may I Help yo.....
SHUT UP AND OPEN THE HANGER DOORS, NOW !!!
To Outer Space? Won't that .....
IT'S A BOMB!!! DO IT NOW !!!!
Not even a moment later, the Emergency Hanger Door Alarms start to go off while the hallways airlock doors are slammed shut by the Stations Environmental systems.

Crew members are scrambling about: Some are putting on emergency space suits, others have taken refuge into nearby available ships. A few have manage to get out of the hanger before the airlock doors slam shut. Lady Kushiro grabs onto a nearby hand rail.
"What the he....!!!?!?" Steve yelled, as the hangar began to prepare to decompress. He quickly began to scramble about in terror and confusion.

The boxes however, were now focused on one another. The attraction between the two was immense, and the vibration and humming noise they were generating was becoming more intense. The moldy box managed to get away from the Custodian-bot's gripper, and flew toward the metal cube, the two began to float about the hangar, squaring off, as the airlocks sealed.

Steve meanwhile, was desperately searching for some way to survive. He quickly ran over to Kurisho, grabbing a hold of her midsection and bracing himself as the Hangar doors open. The air began to rush out, with the few people still in the hangar desperately clinging to anything nailed down for dear life.

The cubes were among the first things sucked out of the hangar, and continued to orbit one another as they flew out into space, quickly increasing their speed and intensity, until finally merging in a massive flash of light. At this, the hangar doors began to quickly close. At the last second though, a tiny object, a small amulet, floated into the hangar, apparently created by the merging of the two cubes. The object clanged to the hangar floor, as the air pressure was restored.

"...are we still alive!?"
Elsewhere on Ainu.

Okasan Matsumoto, which wasn't seen there for a long time enters the Tea Hous.
She seems to make a few notes while she heads directly towards the bar.

Sake. Much Sake. And put a double-dosis of Cardi into it.

Just as she finishes to say that, some pilots look up seemingly a tad shocked
Steve meanwhile, was desperately searching for some way to survive. He quickly ran over to Kurisho, grabbing a hold of her midsection and bracing himself as the Hangar doors open. ............as the air pressure was restored.

"...are we still alive!?"

Lady Kurisho slowly looks down , her dark coloured Black eyes peering down upon the form that is clinging to her midsection.

You......JUST did not *She again, pulls out her weapon -- a long slide AMT .45 ACP pistol* ......use ME as YOUR personal life buoy ???

She starts to strike the top of steve's head with the long slide of the weapon, the repeated heavy blows landing ontop if his thick skull.

I AM *smacking him with the weapon* GONNA TEAR *Thud --More blundgant attacks with the weapon -- YOU APART WITH MY *THUDTHUDTHUDTHUD* BARE HANDS !!

By this time, the airlock doors had opened. Crew members had rushed in to survey the area for damage and injured crew personal. A few maintenance bots had also joined the crowd. The bots began to sweep up the area. One of them vacuumed in a strange object laying on the floor. The bot paid it no attention as it went among it duty.

One of the crew members keys up her coms : " Akemi to Medical."
"Medical here."
Akemi: "We need a crew sent to the hanger bay."
Medical Dispatch: "Rodger that. What's the nature of the emergency? "
Akemi: "Ummm.....it's Steve and Lady K."

After a slight pause, a reply came back. Medical Dispatch: "Again??? *slight sigh*Rodger that. Crew dispatched."
' Wrote:"Well..." Naomi said, somewhat apprehensively.

By this point, the noise and vibrations from the boxes was becoming audible even this far into the station. This indicated to Naomi that it would be best to be very far away from the location of the Tea House and adjacent hangar.

"...Yeah, let's go. Now!" She abruptly made her way into the Elevator to get off of the same deck as the Tea House as quickly as possible...

"Bah... that was close." She said, as the elevator started to move. "Any time some strange noise comes from the direction of the tea house..." She said, looking into Shikyo's eyes, seeming somewhat more cheerful then she did...

Shikyo stoped and looked at Naomi, having stoped for the moment the pleasure she was having at both spending time with Naomi and that looked forward to shower she needed since she could not get access to her own room with her key card missing. She raises an eyebrow slightly and focuses more on her friends, and now that she thought about it, yes, she thought of Naomi as a friend possibly more but not sure how much more known yet, and could see that the cheerfullness is hiding something.

"Naomi-san, what is really bothering you? Is it this one and her what she has done? She will understand if her presence is a bother to you or causing unpleasent feelings. One had hoped to relax with a freind, get to know her more. Understand even what happened that past night...but she can also see that something is not right, so please, tell me what is wrong."

Even as she spoke, she did reach out and push the botton that would send the elevator to the deck that housed the living quarters of those who lived on Ainu Station. Though something did seem wrong and was bothering Naomi, she was right at the same time in that when strange things happened around here, they usually occured in, near or started at the Tea House, so getting away from there for now would be better for both women.

It also did not occur to both Ladies both of their fighters were in that hanger bay where the Boxes had just squared off against each other or that they'd just missed seeing Okasan Matsumoto in the Tea House for the first time in many weeks.
A small figure, one not so familiar to the Tea House, entered the scene, glancing around carelessly at the interesting people that inhabited it.

There were pretty ornate paper lamps lining the room, and a faint smell of, was that incense or Cardimine?

There was a rule here about not being armed, though Luxuria ignored the rule, sitting down on one of the many odd, not quite matching chairs. Perhaps they were stolen? She didn't care.

A normal Phantom would have worn a large, bulky suit of power armour, but Luxuria was a young, small-framed girl in her early twenties, she wore a more unique variation.

Her arms and legs lightly padded with plates of the standard power-armour, in all the critical spots.
Besides the arm and leg plates, she wore a rather casual black dress, passing just over her knees, the hem stopping where the plates began.

The chest peice of the dress was like the cuirass of the original power armour, but with the bottom of the dress, aswell as the fluffy shoulders, sewn into it to form one armoured dress item.

Her armplates, as well as leg plates were decorated with dozens of knives, all in neat rows, ready to be throw or forcibly stabbed into her foes.

She also wore an elegant mask, the face of which concealed hers, a horrific symbol of the dread and fear she was capable of inflicing on her foes.

The young Phantom removed her mask to reveal, not horror or anguish, but a beautiful young, bretonian complexion.
Her eyes were hauntingly beautiful, their deep ocean blue hiding her desire to kill.
She had a petit little nose and young, delicate lips.

Her long flowing brown hair bounced off her shoulders lightly, displaying shocking contrast, how such horror could reside in such a sweet young girl.

She signalled for a drink and went about sharpening one of her knives as she leaned back in her seat...
With Steve having had his head kicked in by Kurisho, and Naomi elsewhere, the influx of several new people and a lack of a bartender, a quick solution needed to be found.

"<::10-77, Unit Deserviced. Deg-3 field promotion active. Unit C-34101, rejurisdict from security tasking to contain Bartender operation." Came the cold voice of Consortium dispatch, audible from most of the \CS\ personnel's radios.

Arbitrarily, one of the Soldiers providing security made his way into the tea house, fully equipped in body armor and with a rifle slung over his shoulder. Immediately he made his way behind the tea house's bar.

"<::Citizens. I am temporarily subsuming Steve's position as Bartender. All drink requests are to be made here." The man stated, looking over the Tea House's inhabitants.

Between the regular and not-so-regular GC pilots, Kurisho, the various Lizard cats which still took up residence, maintenance robots, and a Phantom, nothing seemed out of the Ordinary. The seemingly unnamed soldier was on the verge of facepalming at this point, realizing the situation he had just been forced into, only restricted from doing so via his conditioning implants.

---

Elsewhere...

Quote:"Naomi-san, what is really bothering you? Is it this one and her what she has done? She will understand if her presence is a bother to you or causing unpleasant feelings. One had hoped to relax with a freind, get to know her more. Understand even what happened that past night...but she can also see that something is not right, so please, tell me what is wrong."

"No, Shikyo... it's not you. It's Kiretsu, the GC, all of this! I'm getting tired of the petty internal conflicts, the Elders, Zetsumai, and these damned robots, all with their own agenda. It's distracting from the Sisterhood's true goals. All this discontent is going to do is tear us apart, and ruin our chances of gaining equality in Kusari.

I... I don't know what to do anymore... I've had it with Kiretsu's power lust, but most of the Elders aren't helping matters, you know. I haven't even seen Elder Takeda in... how many months now?"

The elevator arrived on the residential deck, and the two women both left the lift.

"Last night was... well... probably better then the rest of the crap I've had to deal with over the last month. NOW Kiretsu wants to go after the Colonial Remnant... " *she facepalms* "Uck... enough about them... are you alright? I know you've had it rough since they repossessed your gunship. Is... there anything I may be able to do to help?"
Miharu had reentered the Tea House at long last after all the box chaos had occurred and given her a rather large headache. She was just in time to see an armored soldier walk to the bar.

"<::Citizens. I am temporarily subsuming Steve's position as Bartender. All drink requests are to be made here." The man stated, looking over the Tea House's inhabitants.

"No more Steve?" she asked with a slight smile. She was convinced the man had been sabotaging her Blossom for some time now.

"Well then! Do you know how to make one of those special Molly-blend green teas, with a little cardamine, honey, and citrus? I think that would be great for this headache."
' Wrote:
"No, Shikyo... it's not you. It's Kiretsu, the GC, all of this! I'm getting tired of the petty internal conflicts, the Elders, Zetsumai, and these damned robots, all with their own agenda. It's distracting from the Sisterhood's true goals. All this discontent is going to do is tear us apart, and ruin our chances of gaining equality in Kusari.

I... I don't know what to do anymore... I've had it with Kiretsu's power lust, but most of the Elders aren't helping matters, you know. I haven't even seen Elder Takeda in... how many months now?"

The elevator arrived on the residential deck, and the two women both left the lift.

"Last night was... well... probably better then the rest of the crap I've had to deal with over the last month. NOW Kiretsu wants to go after the Colonial Remnant... " *she face palms* "Uck... enough about them... are you alright? I know you've had it rough since they repossessed your gunship. Is... there anything I may be able to do to help?"

"Sister, She does understand what you mean. All too often this one does not pretend to understand the motives or reasoning behind the leadership of the Sisterhood, but one gave her word a long time ago and one does her best to keep to it, even if at times all she wants to do is scream and yell at them."

Stepping off the elevator with Naomi she smiled slightly for a moment, then looks around to see which way they are supposed to go to Naomi's quarters. She's still holding the bottle of fruit infused Vodka, though that seems to be almost a afterthought now to her as she is being able to relax a lot more with some one who actually is taking time to talk to her and not make her feel like an outcast or worse.

"Oh, hmmm, yes, enough of them indeed for now. No point in dwelling on what we may never be in a position to understand of influance to a better path....ah the CR neh? Hmmmm. Interesting. Oh well..."

"Hai, one is getting better. She had a hard time as you know and she does thank you for your kindness towards her wile she was...out of control...One does miss her old ship, but perhapes it was ment to be. As to what this one needs now, well that shower would be devine indeed and your company is more than welcome, for which she does thank you."

Again Shikyo smiles at Naomi warmly, then with a quick glance around to try and make sure no one is around to witness she pauses long enough to catch Naomi by surprise by leaning in close to lightly brush her lips to Naomi's, knowing full well it may go bad, but the impulse was there to try and to see if there was anything lingering there between them from the one night they shared many weeks ago.
Yamaga.Hankako walks in and starts sluttering coughs unused to the smell of cardi.

Wow, what is this place?

GC cardimine smok- i mean tea house....

Wow a whole room dedicated to cardimine addicts, how didn't i know about this before!!!

She sits down and mixes the cardimine into the tea she ordered not realising she's put too much. She drinks a sip and suddenly:

SMASH!!

The china glass shattered and Yamaga fell on the ground unconcious.