EFL Oil & Machinery
- This is an NPC faction. For the affiliated player faction, see EFL Oil & Machinery (player faction). For the rules for this particular faction, see EFL Oil & Machinery ID.
|EFL Oil & Machinery|
|Origin||Kingdom of Gallia|
|Date of founding||134 A.G.S / 218 A.S.|
|Base of operations||Briancon Station (Dauphine)|
|Extraction, transportation, and processing of oil in Gallia|
|Shipbuilding, Base, Trade Lane, Jump Gate & Docking Ring Construcions|
EFL Oil & Machinery is considered to be one of the largest companies in Gallia.
Unlike other Sirius Systems Colonies, Planets of Ile-de-France and other Core Systems of Gallia proved to have abundant supplies of Oil. Utilizing nearly limitless oil deposits was more efficient for building up the new House than using other types of Fuel and alternative means of generating energy. In 218 A.S., a giant corporation named EFL Oil, a significant share of which is owned by the Crown, was formed to control all extraction, transportation, and processing of Oil in Gallia. Later, when space colonization was on the rise, EFL absorbed several large shipbuilding and engineering companies, becoming EFL Oil & Machinery. In its new state, the corporation was responsible for building most of the currently operating Gallic space Stations, Shipyards, and Trade lanes.
- Abbeville Production Facility, Picardy
- Beauvais Production Facility, Ile-de-France
- Bourg-en-Bresse Space Port, Burgundy
- Briancon Station, Dauphine
- Chartres Space Colony, Orleanais
- Cheronsee Outpost, Tau-23
- New London Gate Construction Site, Leeds
- Oerlikon Stellar Observatory, Zurich
- Planet Harris, Tau-31
- Romorantin Space Port, Orleanais
- Saint-Exupery Space Port, Lorraine
- Sigma-15 Gate Construction Site, Frankfurt