Nomad Missile Launcher Type I
This article has not been verified to be up to date for the latest version of the Discovery mod. The last edit was made on 08.11.2012 (DD/MM/YYYY). You may help by updating it, often by using the code generator.
|Nomad Missile Type I|
|Weapon Class||Class 9 Guns|
Recent studies conducted by high ranking order scientists have shown that the projectiles fired by the Nomad vessels are their anwser to the Missile weaponry from Sirius. According to the Order, the Nomad 'missiles' are energy based projectiles being seperated from the Nomad husk. Unlike the Nomad torpedo, this type of weapon is telekinetically seperated and hurled towards the Nomads opponent. This type of Nomad missile however, shows to give the Nomads the most difficulty when trying to direct its path. On the other hand, however, it also carries the biggest punch upon impact.
- Hull Damage: 7,580 /round (2,501.4 /sec)
- Energy Damage: 3,790 /round (1,250.7 /sec)
- Refire Rate: 0.33 /sec
- Power Usage: 0 u/round (0 u/sec)
- Damage Type: Direct
- Seek Range: 1,000 meters
- Thrust Speed: 90 m/sec
- Lifetime: 13.75 seconds
- Travel Range: 1,237 meters
- Turn Rate: 166.16 deg/sec (2.9 rad/sec)
- Hit-Points: 2
- Explosion Radius: 35 meters
- Detonation Range: 3 meters
- The following bases are known to carry this item, although sales may be restricted to pilots with a high positive reputation.