Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: bhg core feedback (just kidding this is the old core| feedback lol!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Why doesn't someone post a huge bounty on Core players? The Order used to have a cool board, but it's seemingly dead. Can some of the Core-haters in here fund something nice?

You might have stolen the Manta, Lyth, but you will NEVER get the Bastet!
I actually like that idea Mímir. I might even put some money towards it myself.
No, don't. It has to be fuelled by animosity.

Also, how about putting Core on the list of things the Coalition ID can shoot? I mean, a fascist empire on the rise not so far from where the red bastards live, I do think they should shoot you.
Quote:Also, how about putting Core on the list of things the Coalition ID can shoot?

Isn't The Core classed as a military faction? Seeing as they claim they're a Private Military faction (I think) or are they still classed as bounty hunters per rules?
(06-12-2015, 11:05 AM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also, how about putting Core on the list of things the Coalition ID can shoot?

Isn't The Core classed as a military faction? Seeing as they claim they're a Private Military faction (I think) or are they still classed as bounty hunters per rules?

We count as a military.
We are not bounty hunters!!!!111!!
Red Bastards...

*Launches Privyet Planetary Torpedoes into Mimirs House*

GETREKT YOU FILTHY CAPITALIST!!

On a serious note, the BHG aswell the Core kinda seemed as 'no shoot unless they want to claim your head'. Because if you look at it, BHG and Core are doing exactly what we want (bandit)

They kill many of the Unlawfuls which we actually shoot too. But ofc if it's our ally, ye then we defend.

I'm not sure about Core though. You know Mimir it's more about propaganda, Coalition uses most of the oppurtunities for it's own benefit. Like events of Gallia invading other Houses and Houses smashing themselfs up from within is exactly a huge benefit and result of Propaganda.

Some stuff you guys don't know about the Coalition 8| all those events actually are Plus points for the Coalition. Especially Core currently (without those drunken money greedy bastards of course) are playing the Totalitariat Regiem that the Coalition was pictured as back in Sol. Because obviously back in Sol the Coalition had great power and were uberly advanced in tech and other stuff. Had a great force.

So I'm not sure if the Coalition would realy intend to shoot Core, even if the Core hunts them, they still kill most of our Foes. Allthough like I said...

Core is a different situation, true. I mean BHG ain't realy a threat to the Coalition, because they don't actively try to remove the Communist Cause.

But as I saw lately, the Core IS trying to remove everything influenced by the Coalition, so ye.

Hmm... It might work but the Core and the Coalition realy have to discuss all the details and possibilities.
It's been more than a few times that I've been shot by 3+ core ships on freshly restarded characters. And I mean, I want that, but no one else does.

I don't like how you justify yourself by saying that your ships are terrible and that of your opponents are outstanding in order to do anything to get the win. It's fine to fight 2v3 or 2v10, death is irrelevant. You've given me the argument of XTF members being XTF in order to pull 3v1's and 4v1's on them (for example, Achilies dueling in Alpha), which is fine, yet you've complained time and time again when the reversed situation has happened to you or your members (Skype).

You seem not to consider the ability of the players or the ships they use when you're winning, yet you keep mentioning it whenever you act like you know isn't what people call "fair".

Defending your faction and players is only natural. Justifying eachother is what should be attempted. Being a hypocrite who always tries to come on top no matter what isn't.
(06-12-2015, 09:13 AM)Shinju Wrote: [ -> ]Logged Light Fighter and two Bottlenoses suddenly appeared in Iota. That's just example. Not everyone is searching PEWS in Omicrons and some people want to RP

I guess I'm only alive player that was in both HCs, for old BHG|Core and nowadays Core|. Both times my first orders were: never fly solo. Ever. Omicrons will eat you.

And they don't fly solo. They teamwork and cover each other. Try to fly Core tagged ship solo and you will see. That's why those Core pests produce over 2000 messages per a day on 4 Core skype channels about how to fly better together. That makes them unique and community should respect it. I could do more in Core HC, but I didn't. It's too hard. They know very well what should they do, but they simply wanna have fun this way. And it's their right. Game mechanics supports it very well.

So... Core is GB faction (cuz of their awesome gunship) and there are obvious side effects to that. Chasing snubs with GBs is not funny for snub pilots. That's why Mighty Armada will knock at their door in Delta tonight. And every Friday. Feel free to join any side, dear mate.

And what happens in Delta, stays in Delta. Both sides will find many reasons to QQ on feedbacks, but we will polish our guns instead and wait until next Friday.
(06-12-2015, 08:28 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a gross exaggeration of events. It's funny because you contradict yourself in your own statement - stating an 'instance' of a 2v3, them going on to saying fights are always a 1v3.
Whilst I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating the true numbers and circumstances of the encounter, 2 Gebs (which are awesome battleships) vs a mako (which is a terrible battleship), a thresher and a bottle is not that unfair. There may be a slight advantage on the Core, but it's nothing the Gebs can't handle after shutting down the Mako and catching the thresher on a turn. The average O'Rhu geb also tends to carry a Cloak - using those in such situations would be even more devastating.

my statement(2v3 one) was Core|'s MOST FAIR interaction(which involved restocking at capetown 2 times). Other times its 1v3+. Even i heard you guys ganked an Order| 1v6.
Also we weren't in Gebs. We were in Osirises
(06-12-2015, 01:42 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2015, 08:28 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]You're making a gross exaggeration of events. It's funny because you contradict yourself in your own statement - stating an 'instance' of a 2v3, them going on to saying fights are always a 1v3.
Whilst I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating the true numbers and circumstances of the encounter, 2 Gebs (which are awesome battleships) vs a mako (which is a terrible battleship), a thresher and a bottle is not that unfair. There may be a slight advantage on the Core, but it's nothing the Gebs can't handle after shutting down the Mako and catching the thresher on a turn. The average O'Rhu geb also tends to carry a Cloak - using those in such situations would be even more devastating.

my statement(2v3 one) was Core|'s MOST FAIR interaction(which involved restocking at capetown 2 times). Other times its 1v3+. Even i heard you guys ganked an Order| 1v6.
Also we weren't in Gebs. We were in Osirises

The 1v6 was my Ossie bud, I flew into delta and asked for that fight.

You guys log gebs more, and ossie is pretty incredible and op at the same time. We have 1 thresher vet carter, we have 2mako vets, me and thunderer.
We have no BC vets, we have 3 gb vets me Miki and jayce. Jayce logs rarely and miki often logs on both sides as well.

We really don't gank that hard. Most of the time it's nyx flash Lyth carter and I flying.
Sorry Lyth just felt like I should address this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27