Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
post removed
--- Incoming Message ---

To: Liberty Navy Recruitment Center

Subject: Biography
________________________________________________________________________________

Name: John Shepard
Place of birth: Planet Manhattan
Height: 1.92 meters
Weight: 81 kg
Father: William Shepard (Deep Space Engineering employee)
Mother: Marie Shepard (Universal Shipping employee)
Experience: None in fighting, but flew transports to get money for study.

Story about myself: I was born on Planet Manhattan. In my childhood, my Parents were both working, my mother over daytime and my father in night, so someone looked all the time after me. I was very good in school and played in the local football team. Because of my efforts in school I began to study historics, therefore i needed a lot of money, so my mother organised a job for me as a transport Co-Pilot at Universal Shipping. Because I failed my study, I'm now searching for a Job.
I want to do something exciting and different, so I want to become a Pilot of the Liberty Navy. My whole live I was interested in the Navy. If it was playing as child, projects for school or serious researches. Maybe I have not the best experience, but I'm learning very fast.
......INCOMING TRANSMISSION:....

Comm ID: amenrah99 (in game: Guy Orleans)

To:Liberty Navy Recruitment

Subject:Application

Name: Guy Orleans

height: 5' 7"

weight: 175 lbs

Parents: Trevor and Rebah Orleans

Place of birth:Planet Los Angeles, California system

Timezone: GMT +5

Experience: I am a recent graduate of Colorado university of Planet Denver (BS, Advanced A. I.). Prior to attending the university, I completed a three year term in the Liberty Navy as a Recon marine (ECM); I was honorably discharged three years ago.

Now that I have completed the university, I am requesting entry to the Liberty Navy for OCS and advance fighter training...

......TRANSMISSION COMPLETE:....
***Welcome to the Liberty Navy Recruitment Channel***
::opening mainstream link...standby:
*Incoming transmission*
Comm ID:automated response computer
To: applicant(s) Guy Orleans, John Shepard, Baltukin, and Hai Nguyen

Thank you for your application to enlist in one of the finest Naval forces in Sirius.
Liberty and her assets depend on dedicated pilots like you, and we have no doubt that you can serve her well.

Your application has been recieved and is being reviewed by our recruitment officer. If
you havent already, send your test answers to this frequency. Once you send in the Test answers, and when your application is fully reviewed, the recruitment officer will inform you of your position.

Good luck pilot

Ending transmission..
***transmission terminated***
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicants.
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Mr. John Shepard, I'm glad to inform you that you have been accepted in the Liberty Navy force as a recruit. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using the [LN]-Firstname.Lastname naming convention. You will also be required to properly set your vessel IFF and ID to broadcast Liberty Navy Guard.

Unfortunately, this is the only application that was accepted, so any applications that were sent and not mentioned have been declined. Good luck finding a job elsewhere.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****

Tom Preager walked into California's main Liberty Navy recruitment center and left his letter at the main desk.

Greetings,

My name is Tom Preager and I am hoping to join the navy.

My family has lived on planet Los Angeles for many generations and traditional as we are I was born and raised there myself aswell. On young age I received basic education and did a relatively short tech study. When I was 18 my family and I agreed I would join a military education at West Point to eventualy attempt to make my carreer in the Liberty Navy. Having completed the flight training and engineering program I was awarded my wings and am in the process of awaiting assignment.

Full name: Tom Constantine Preager
Marital State: Single
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 165 lbs
Health specifics: In shape and good health. Mild allergic reactions to strawberrys.

Awaiting your response,

Kind regards,

Tom Preager
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

[font=Agency FB][color=#FFFFFF]PRIORITY:[color=#33FF33] Medium.

TARGET ID: Navy Applicant.
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Ryan MacTavish.

SUBJECT: Recruitment.

Mr. Tom Preager, I'm glad to inform you that, after carefully reviewing your application, you have been accepted in the Liberty Navy force as a recruit. Please outfit your Executioner class vessel, using our naming convention [LN]-Firstname.Lastname. Also, you will be required to acquire the proper Liberty Guard IFF and ID on your ship. After successfully finishing your trial time //8 hours of play//, you will be promoted to the rank of Ensign, and be part of the backbone of the Navy.

MacTavish, out.

[font=Agency FB]
****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
** Incoming Transmission**
**Transmission Recieved**
ID: Urielle Stelvin

Name: Urielle A. Stelvin.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 118 Pounds

Previous Fields of Work: Worked in a church on Manhattan, before it was burned down in an accident.

Relatives: Karina Stelvin(Deceased, Mother, Old Age), Luther Stelvin(Deceased, Father, Old Age), Amanda Browns(Alive, Cousin), Katrina Browns(Alive, Cousin), Jacob Stelvin(Alive, Brother), Kelli Browns(Aunt, Alive)

Experience: Moderately experienced in fighter combat. But needs quite a bit of practice.

Timezone: Central Time(US)

S-KYP3(Cleverly disguised) Communication Details: FreezingCarbon

Short Summary: Born on Manhattan, Urielle was raised in a religious life. Belief in God was strong in her Mother's side of the family. However, she wasn't as fanatic as most of her family, seeking to spend more time with her cousins. During a tragic fire in the church her father owned, she was left with nothing. She went to live with her Aunt, along with her younger brother, Urielle seeks to find a better life and better pay in order to provide for her aunt and brother.

Reasons for wanting to join: IC: My reasons for wanting to join the Navy are to protect my brothers and sisters of Liberty, to help fight the Pirate Operations and to help provide for my own family to make the Universe a bit safer for my eventual relatives in Sirius.

OOC: I want to join LN because it appeals to me as a new RP experiance. Before, I've always been an unlawful. A rogue, an Outcast, even a slightly unlawful Freelancer. But I've never thought of playing as a lawful until seeing a few Lawfuls fight against impossible odds.

This is also for an RP which will eventually happen.

I hope you'll accept my application! I won't throw a hissy fit if you don't.

Also, some of you, like MacTavish or Hale, might remember Vrouw from whenever I was bugging you in Liberty on my Freelancer! =D
-- Incoming message --
--Beginning--

*Name: Matthew Cooper
*Place of Birth: Planet Houston, Texas System
*Heights: 190 cm
*Weight: 91 kg
*Relatives: - Father: Decease
- Mother: Decease
Was sent to a boarding school at the age of 8. No further information about parents.
*Previous field of work: None, just flying his own Starflie around in Texas, shooting target decoys.
*Experiences: None in live combat, just practice.
*S-KYP3 protocoll: Lugos.Mate
*Timezone: GMT+1

I was a lone child, living most of my life in a boarding school on Houston. My parents died not long after I was born, I was raised by our neighbour, who was a freelancer. At the age of 8, I was sent to the before mentioned boarding school, but our neighbour allways visited me. One day all that came was a package with some spacepilot uniform and a helmet with a letter saying that my "stepfather" was shot by a Rheinland Destroyer in the Bering system. Oh and there were also the papers of the Starflie he bought me.

Since that day I practiced a lot, for my dream is to join the Liberty Navy, and to protect Liberty Space from all hostile forces.

I'm an averege guy, worked out some to be in good shape, and I'm allways ready to go!

Yours Faithfully:
Matthew Cooper

--Ending--
-- Message end--
[Loading Transmission]
[Transmission Loaded]
[Prepping Transmission for Dispatch to Sector Code - 3CRD]
[Connection Established...20%...40%...84%...Loaded]
[Transmission Dispatched]

Enclosed in this transmission is a small piece of informational text regarding myself sir as requested in accordance to enlisting in the Liberty Navy, sir.

My name is John Tyin sir. I am a twenty six year old male as my birthday was last month, however I am not feeling the bite of old age yet, sir. I stand at around six feet and six inches high and weigh roughly one hundred and sixty two pounds.

I was originally born in the New York System on Planet Manhattan. Wasn't born into too successful family. My Father did local taxi work, shifting the bustling population to where they needed to be and had his fair share of mysterious encounters with shady customers in his cabs. My Mother was a secretary at small yet local trade firm called "SemiTrain Co", was rather unknown as it experienced a lot of competition from larger corporations. Upon finishing twelfth grade and leaving High School with mediocre grades I proceeded onto furthering my education at "New Lincoln College" which was also in my local area. I took a heavy interest in ship design and development, I loved seeing what made a craft tick ever since I was young. Father used to let me check all the correct systems were in place on his cab from time to time. In College I took several Industrial Engineering courses to cover ship design and construction and how I could identify the best ship to suit my abilities. I'm sorry sir I seem to have rambled on a bit there..

After leaving College at my Senior Year I took part time employment inside Norfolk Shipyard as a "Ship Architecture Commissioner", basically I built ships. I had control over most of the workers inside Dock #43 and was in charge in the fitting of military vessels with their advanced weapon and tracking systems. In my time off or lunch breaks I enjoyed the past time of being allowed to fly soon to be decommissioned craft due to their advanced replacements reaching the production line, so I have a firm grip with pilot experience, considering this was nearly four years ago I have still maintained this flight experience and currently pilot a Camara Freighter running my own mining operations to sustain my funds in the Helium Fields behind Planet Eerie.

As for relatives, I don't really have anymore living family. Well I do, my Mother and Father are growing old on Manhattan now but they told me never to return to see them, they said to go out there and do great things but not to include them in my discoveries. I do have a few wingmen I do consider my relatives while they are only just close friends. One of them, is the closest friend I have, his names Orius Veyn. A great pilot in my books and someone who can be depended on. Thats basically it sir..

A few particular reasons to why I want to join the Liberty Navy would include my passion for piloting advanced military ships in which I helped in the construction of them several years ago. I do have to confess that enlisting in the Liberty Navy after seeing all the posters and hologram propaganda when I was a kid was pretty much a dream for me, now I can pursue that dream to reality. I intend to do the Liberty Navy proud by eliminating the enemies of the Navy and maintaining peace with her allies. Liberty space needs to remain clear of any and all criminal traditions and activities. Lets keep Liberty space clean so our next generation can grow and prosper in an uncorrupted world, HOOAH!

If you wish to respond to my transmission, you can contact me on my S-KYP3 access frequency which is mute.massacre, I don't know why I chose such a weird name. Maybe some re-coding is needed on my S-KYP3 control panel.

(( As for my timezone, I guess I will consider that is OOC information. I currently am living in the United Kingdom, so thats GMT +0 UTC+0 if speaking in universal time))

John Tyin, signing off.

[Transmission End]