Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Navy - NORR-826-OCSA

Name: Charlyn Beston
Date of Birth: 04/05/800
Place of Birth: Planet Manhattan, New York System, Liberty
Sex: Female
Height (cm): 1.70
Weight (kg): 69 kg
Relatives: None
Previous Work Experience: Logistic Department
Previous Military Service: Lieutenant Commander and Fighter Wing Instructor of the Liberty Navy First Fleet

Biographical Segment: Old informations

I left the Navy because my mother died and my father was in need of some help to keep the house clean. Since my brother finished his apprenticeship and got a job, he's able to support my father at home. I'm able to return into the active service and protect Liberty against any threats that we are facing.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: Playing disco since 2014 and got sanctioned a few times.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 6 PvP: 7
Discord Username: Paul S.#4249
Timezone: GMT +2

Name: Edison . King
Date of Birth: 02/04/801A.S.
Place of Birth: Plant Manhattan
Sex: Male
Height (cm): 179
Weight (kg): 126
Relatives: Jack. Amy, former Liberty Police officer
Previous Work Experience: transporter captain
Previous Military Service: N/A

Biographical Segment: My name is Edison King , was born in Manhattan, I had a happy childhood with my parent , but one day my father got killed by group of Rouges, my mother and i was badly hurt, with the help of her colleagues, we finally captured them and gave them to local police department. My mother's job leads to some criminals take vengeance on us, when at my fathers funeral , I make a decision to improve my fighting skills, I passed the advanced pilot lessons in West Point Academy , when I graduated , I am determined to protect all good people in Liberty and its lands, its my time to give back the community by join the Liberty Navy

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I am a new in this game server, in the past, I game in another server including Liberty Navy
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 7 PvP: 8
Discord Username: Jerry King#0852
Timezone: GMT+8

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy
First Fleet Recruitment Board

Captain Lewis Hartwell

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate E. King, your application has been reviewed, and has been approved, please report to West Point at 0800 hours.

That is all,

Hartwell, Lewis
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Name: Darren Barnes
Date of Birth: 02/05/796
Place of Birth: Planet Pittsburgh, New York System, Liberty Space
Height (cm): 185
Weight (kg): 97 kg
Relatives: Parents alive on Planet Pittsburgh, no other siblings.
Previous Work Experience: LSF, Minesweeping and Patrol duties
Previous Military Service: Previous member of =LSF=, familiar with Naval/Military roleplay in general and structure.

Biographical Segment: Darren attended west point academy as did many of the Liberty Navy, he was considered decidedly average until he was deployed to Alaska within a Minesweeping unit in the debris fields. He showed an interest in leadership and was given the opporunitity to study an advanced ship handling course designed at improving knowledge of larger ship classes. He has since been posted in Alaska still on mine clearing duties, expecting to be assigned a permanant position within the sector after finishing his current courses.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery:
Active during 2008-2011 - Recently began playing again. Was previously in LSF many years ago with a Defender and was looking to begin Capital Ship Roleplaying, specifically with the Liberty Cruiser. Enjoy the Naval Military style of roleplay.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 9 PvP: 6
Discord Username: Firesilver#8128
Timezone: GMT +0

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Lewis Hartwell

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate D. Barnes, while the specifics of your application could not be reliably confirmed by our recruitment board, due in part to the lack of known mines within the system, on top of the difficulty of recovering information from LSF Internal Affairs. Regardless, your application has been approved, please report to West Point at 0800 hours.

That is all,

Hartwell, Lewis
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Libertonian Armed Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807 A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

Name: Jean-Paul Morningstar
Date of Birth: 06/05/794
Place of Birth: Planet Amiens, Picardy System, Confederacy of Gallia
Height (cm): 187cm
Weight (kg): 86kg
Relatives: Jean and Marie L'etoilematin (parents), Harold Barnes (uncle)
Previous Work Experience: Experience navigating Libertonian space as a Freelance trade captain, as well as minor knowledge of Gallic military doctrine due to stories from my father and grandmother
Previous Military Service: Only the experience that I, like many young Libertonians, picked up playing 'Star Commander III: The Nomad War'.

Biographical Segment: I was born on Planet Amiens to parents Jean and Marie L'etoilematin in the year 794AS. My parents, both proud Gallians, yet disillusioned with the actions of their government, were forced to flee the Gallic Confederation as political refugees when I was a child - I would have been 9 at the time. Thanks to the help of my uncle LTC Harold Barnes (Ret., LN), my mother's brother-in-law, we were able to secure asylum in the Liberty Republic in 803AS. I harbor no fallacies that my family's social status within Gallic society (my father was an officer in the Gendarmerie and my mother was a financier), as well as their connections within the Libertonian government, allotted us great privilege that others could not enjoy. When we arrived in Liberty, we found residence on Planet Manhattan like many other refugees. Again, we were fortunate to have the connections that we had - I was enrolled in school and my parents found jobs in their familiar professions. My mother now serves as a markets analyst with Interspace Commerce and my father (he will be missed) served as a Sergeant in LPI until his death over Planet Pittsburgh. My parents kept their Gallic name, but changed mine to the Libertonian English variant of our family name - Morningstar. At 18, my mom helped me get a job as a cargo pilot with IC, which I kept for 10 years before moving to freelance work. I mostly contract with LPI and the Liberty Navy, though I have also taken some bounty missions. As I stated above, my grandmother was a Capitaine in La Mar, and before we left for Liberty I was treated with "war stories" from her campaigns against The Council. As such, I have limited understanding of Gallic doctrine, and I would like to use this understanding to help in the fight against The Crown. Liberty has been nothing but kind to me, and I would like to serve her in any way that I can. I can think of now way better than in the Liberty Navy.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I played in Disco for about a year back in 2012, but then left because life sort of happened. I really enjoyed the community then, and I like how the community has evolved. I have never been sanctioned.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 8/10 PvP: 7/10
Discord Username: MrBojewngles
Timezone: -8 PST

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Marcus Robinson

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Jean-Paul Morningstar, your application has been reviewed, and we found several discrepancies and conflicting information within it, and thus the board decided to deny your application for the time being. You may apply at later date.

That is all,

Marcus, Robinson
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

May I ask what these discrepancies are so that I may address them?

(12-04-2020, 02:33 AM)bakugandenis2013 Wrote: [ -> ]

Incoming Transmission
Liberty Navy

Captain Marcus Robinson

Applicants:

Good day.

Candidate Jean-Paul Morningstar, your application has been reviewed, and we found several discrepancies and conflicting information within it, and thus the board decided to deny your application for the time being. You may apply at later date.

That is all,

Marcus, Robinson
CPT, 1FLT
Liberty Navy

Name: Curtis Jackson
Date of Birth: 02.12.788 A.S
Place of Birth: Planet Los Angeles, Liberty
Height (cm): 192 cm
Weight (kg): 79 kg
Relatives: None
Previous Work Experience: None, always been in the Navy and LSF
Previous Military Service: Former Vice Admiral of the 5th Liberty Navy Fleet

Biographical Segment: I was born on Planet Los Angeles in 788 A.S, I had a rather normal life, I went to school, had normal grades, my parents were working for Ageira studying Jumphole anomalies and researching new Jumpdrive devices and Jumpgates, however, I ended my school with 18 and went to the Navy, I was proud to serve and defend my Homeland. After regular duty and basic training, I made the next step in my Navy career and went to West Point Military Academy, where I graduated at the age of 21. During the Liberty-Rheinland war, I fought several battles. Unfortunately, I was injured during a battle, my ship got destroyed and I had to eject, however, I had several surgeries and went to retirement. However after that, I joined the 5th Fleet, after a while, I participated in a secret operation which leads me into the ranks of the Hellfire Legion. My mission was to gather intel and rescue a captured Navy Captain. We succeeded and our extraction was imminent however the High command of the Legion obviously caught track and the Navy had to launch a surprise attack called Operation: Into the Lion's Den. After that, all my actions under the Hellfire Legion were pardoned and I could return to my position within the 5th Navy fleet. After a few months I resigned from my position, somehow it didn't suit me well, I decided to take some time off and rethink my future, which I think is in the Liberty Security Force or rather thought it is. However, after roughly a year I returned to the secondary fleet where I had a rather semi-active duty.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: How long have you been around? Have you ever been sanctioned? Yes, did few stupid things.
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes, played Liberty long enough.
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: Maybe 7 PvP: 4
Discord Username: Bandit.#3786
Timezone: GMT+1 Berlin/Frankfurt

Name: Eric Blaze
Date of Birth: 01/01/808
Place of Birth: California Minor, California System, Liberty
Height (cm): 181cm
Weight (kg): 90kg
Relatives: William Blaze (Father) and Lois Blaze (Mother)
Previous Work Experience: None
Previous Military Service: None

Biographical Segment: I was born into a family of meager resources, not very academic and working odd-jobs to help my parents. I have saved a small amount of credits to escape from the life my parents have, but with little experience beyond the base I grew-up on, I don't know where to begin. The Liberty Navy officers that flew in from time-to-time looked like gods to me as a child, their uniforms and ships like unobtainable treasure from my position mopping the kitchen floors and sorting the stockrooms at the bar on California Minor. But my curiosity and desire for adventure can't be contained now, so joining the Liberty Navy would be a dream.

OORP Part
Your experience in Discovery: I have joined 2 days ago - run 1 mission, and mined some helium - but am keen to learn!
Are you familiar with the Laws of Liberty and the Discovery RP 24/7 Server Rules?: Yes - I have read them
Respectively, rate your RP and PvP skills on a scale to 10: RP: 1 PvP: 1
Discord Username: Squirrel99#6691
Timezone: GMT+0