Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [LN] Liberty Navy First Fleet Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Liberty Navy Recruit Database... ONLINE.

Enter file code...
File R-0053-03-C - LAMBERT, James, W. - selected.
Loading... DONE.

-- --- ---- --[color=#FF0000]--- ---- --- --
Date of Birth: 790 A.S. Age 29.
Place of Birth: Planet Curacao, Cortez System
Height: 6'6" / 1.98 m
Weight: 215 lbs / 92.5 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
PERSONAL DETAILS:
Relatives: Richard Lambert (Father):[color=#FFCC33] LOCATION UNKNOWN, Christina Wallace (Mother) DECEASED: Freeport 4, 798 A.S.

Previous Fields of Work: 6 years as a Bounty Hunter, followed by 7 years as a small time independant freelancer.
Experience: Piloting a variety of fighter craft and light freighters. Hunting and avoiding pirates. Running trade routes and some mining. Shows a degree of leadership skill.
Timezone: MT -6, GMT -7, or GMT -8 depending.
S-KYP3 Communication Details: PhoenixReckoning

TRANSCRIPT OF INITIAL INTERVIEW:

[A slight rustling noise is heard: a man settles into a chair]

"Hello. I am Lieutenant Maria Graves, director of this Liberty Navy recruitment depot aboard Newark Station. How can I help you today, Mister...?"

"Name's Lambert. James Lambert. I'm here to apply for the Officer Candidate School at West Point."

[There is a slight pause before Lt. Graves replies.]

"And what leads you to believe you are qualified for such a program, Mr. Lambert?"

[A snort of amusement is heard from Lambert.]

"You mean why is a guy my age applying to hop on a transport and go join a bunch of kids at a military school? Well now, that's a bit of a tale. Will it take up too much of your time?"

"No, Mr. Lambert. I have the time, as long as you promise not to get lost in the details."

"Well, I can probably do that for ya. You see, I was born out on Curacao. My mom worked for Orbital Spa, my dad was a Bounty Hunter. They had me even though they never actually got married, guess that's how it goes sometimes. Requirements of my dad's service and all that. Mom died when I was a kid, and Dad was never really the same after. He got me started in the Guild at Sheffield, but then ended up chasing some big time pirates off in the boonies and I never really saw him much after that. Guess I was kind of raised by the Hunters. They certainly were able to teach me to fly, but not much else, I guess. Was in the Guild for a while, but lost one too many a wingman I guess, and ended up leaving to become a freelancer. Flew around the sector a few times, worked here and there, but the trouble I was hoping to leave behind finally caught up with me."

"Oh? Please tell me about this 'trouble', Mr. Lambert."

"Back during my Guild days, I was chasing a lot of the same types Dad was - mainly Outcasts, some Hackers. All big-time cardamine guys. Eventually I stopped being just another Hunter to them. That's when things get dangerous, y'know. They want my ass, they want it bad, and giving up the Guild wasn't enough for these guys. And, well... they finally found me."

"So how does that lead you to think the Liberty Navy is your new calling in life?"

[A hint of sarcasm is beginning to enter the Lieutenant's voice.]

"Well, here's the thing. I can't really leave Liberty on my own at this point, not if I want to come out alive on the other side, at least. Now, I have some skills and experience that would be highly beneficial to your Navy, such as years of experience piloting small craft, chasing pirates, operating independently, et cetera. I don't think serving as a naval rating or noncom would really be in my best interests, but the wandering life, with the constant danger and other risks involved, has gotten to be too much for me. This might be the only time you ever hear this from a man like myself, but I need some structure in my life."

"That's all well and good, but will you really be in it for the long haul with us? Who's to say you won't decide to wander off to the Edge Worlds again after a few paychecks?"

"Well that would be mighty difficult, wouldn't it? I won't make it two jumps out of Liberty before the pirates are all over me. I'm basically stuck here, so why not put my services to the use of a good cause? Besides, isn't that what West Point is for? Weeding out all the recruits lacking in the loyalty and dedication departments with all the hazing and whatnot?"

"Hazing is banned at West Point, Mr. Lambert."

"Right. And I'm the Queen of Bretonia. It doesn't matter to me though. Give me all you've got, I can handle it."

[Lt. Graves is silent for a moment, obviously thinking.]

"Well Mr. Lambert, you've piqued my interest with your explanation. I'll go ahead and forward your application to Captain Baker at the academy. They'll let you know within a standard week."

End of file.
<<Incoming Automated Transmission>>
<<Message Target: SKYRE VALARIUS, HOIHE DACINO, JAMES LAMBERT>>
<<Message: Begin>>

Greetings! Your applications for enlistment have been received by the office of the Liberty Navy Recruitment & Retention Command. The applications are currently under review and Captain Baker will tend to them as soon as her schedule permits. Thank you for your interest in the Liberty Navy, and for your dedication to your country, The Republic of Liberty.

<<Message: End>>
<<Transmission: Terminated>>
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: LIEUTENANT, Jacob Anderson.
TARGET ID: James Lambert, Hoihe Dacino, Skyre Valarius
SUBJECT: Primary Fleet Enlistment
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

This is Lieutenant Anderson of the Liberty Navy Recruitment Command, Vice Admiral Baker is currently unavailable due to extenuating circumstances, I'll be filling in for her, so let's get started.

[color=#FFFFFF]JAMES LAMBERT, HOIHE DACINO, and SKYRE VALARIUS
: Your applications for enlistment with the Primary Fleet have been APPROVED Get yourselves aboard the next available shuttle to West Point Academy where you'll begin Officer Candidacy & Flight School immediately. With luck and a bit of determination, you should finish those courses in relatively short order.

Hopefully by then, you'll be able to have the honor of serving with, or under, Vice Admiral Baker. Welcome to the Navy, Men. good luck out there.

Lieutenant Jacob Anderson, Signing Out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
Name: [color=#FFFFFF]Nicole Hayes.
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles.
Height: 5'9" (1.75m)
Weight: 147 lb. (66.6 kg)
Relatives: Captain Everett Hayes (father, MIA); Laura Hayes (mother)
Previous Fields of Work: Freelancer.
Experience: Competent, but not exceptional. She has experience flying, but her technique is unrefined.

Time Zone: GMT-5
S-KYP3 Protocol: fikana.si.ret

Personality: Nicole is often harsh and critical of those she doesn't know, but once she gets to know someone she opens up to them, revealing a more playful, joking and sometimes cynical side. She is fiercely loyal to those she trusts, and will defend them with her life. She hates to see the law go broken without retribution. She's not above breaking the law to do her job, especially if she does so to bring criminals to justice. She is easily angered by those that annoy her or rub her the wrong way. She is stubborn, often to a fault, and fiercely proud and competitive.

History: Nicole was born on Planet Los Angeles to an Interspace Commerce executive and a Liberty Navy officer. She spent most of her time with her mother on Los Angeles, though she was often away from home enough that Nicole was usually cared to by a babysitter. Her father was frequently out on patrol, and rarely had time to care for his daughter, but he occasionally came home to spend time with her. Despite only rarely seeing him, Nicole was in awe of her father and his occupation, and she wanted to be in the Liberty Navy as well.

At the onset of the Nomad War, Nicole'€™s father went MIA. Nicole'€™s mother became incredibly protective of her daughter, now her only connection to her missing husband. Nicole was distraught and confused, and though she was unwilling to accept that he was gone at first, as she grew older it seemed more and more inevitable that he was gone forever, especially as his absence continued long after the nomads had been driven out from the majority of Sirius.

Nicole'€™s fascination with the Liberty Navy died off over time. Reports of piracy and rebel factions springing up led her to believe that the police and navy weren'€™t very competent. She thought that if they were so good at what they did, then they should be able to patrol the trade lanes enough to prevent traders from coming under fire by hostile forces. Coming out of high school, Nicole decided to become a more independent freelancer to try to control criminals in her own way; however, her mother was not impressed, and told her that if she wanted to become a freelancer, she was not going to support her. Nicole accepted this grudgingly, and pooled together some funds for her first ship: a Hawk light fighter. She has been on ill terms with her mother ever since she left.

Facing difficult times and feeling a lack of direction with her life, she now applies to the Liberty Navy to provide herself some relief, and to see whether her preconceptions about them were true or misinformed.

COMM ID: VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Nicole Hayes
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Vice Admiral Baker here, Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy Recruitment & Retention Command.

[color=#FFFFFF]NICOLE HAYES
: Your applications for enlistment with the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED Get yourselves aboard the next available shuttle to Richmond Academy where you'll begin Officer Candidacy & Flight School immediately. With luck and a bit of determination, you should finish those courses in relatively short order.

It's good to see you applying for the Primary Fleet. The Navy, I think, will provide you with the direction you're looking for in life. In any event, I look forward to seeing how you adjust to Navy life, and I look forward to serving with you. I'm sure you'll make a fine junior officer.

Good luck at Richmond, Ms. Hayes.

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

Biography.

Name:Marco Sevyn
Birthplace:Planet Denver
Height:6'2''
Weight:190lbs
Relatives:[Father:Jeremiah Sevyn(Deceased),Mother:Rebecca Jeanine Sevyn(Deceased) , Brother:Alexander Sevyn(Deceased) Spouse: Rinoa Adelle Sevyn(DSE)
Previous Fields of Work:Indy LN, Corporate hauler, Indy Mercenary
Experience: Total of 60 hours total flight time
Timezone:Central North American
S-KYP3:Lsevyn

Hello My name is Marco Sevyn, I am a prior service veteran of the Liberty Navy, I was honorably discharged and was working for Universal Shipping for about a year. I have realized that war and The Navy life is all i know, and all i Love. I have been flying around in my old decommissioned gunboat trying to relive the days of old. but alas, the only way i can ever make it true is if i reenlist. I am 32 years of age, 6'2, 190 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes and a perfect smile. i have no blood related family left, my father died of cancer and my mother of Lymphoma. my brother also served but he was killed in a conflict in rheinland a while back. I just got married to the most beautiful girl, Ms. Rinoa Adelle of DSE. she is all i have.

applicant: Marco Sevyn

Application submitted
Name:Daniel Blake
Birthplace:Planet Manhattan
Height:6'1''
Weight:160lbs
Relatives:[Father:Erick Blake,Mother:Sarah Blake , Sister:Katherin Blake]
Previous Fields of Work:Explorer
Experience: Total of 500 hours of flying in an Eagle
Timezone:GMT 8+
S-KYP3:Sam.McCoy10

Well I was born on Planet Manhattan and was second child to a Navy Officer Erick Blake who currently is Captain of LNS-Ohio which is stationed at New Hampshire system along with the LNS-Concord.My mother Sarah Blake is the Captain of a Bounty Hunter Destroyer which is stationed at Omricon Delta.Well what should I say about my sister Katherine she is 6 years Older than me and is completely opposite to me although she cared a lot about me she never expressed herself to me.Initial years of my life were full of danger and excitement.When i was about 2 years old the information on nomads was released inside navy.My father was stationed with Marcus Walker and after He discovered that Rhineland military were openly attacking liberty convoys everywhere in Liberty ,He went missing .After that incidence we never got any information on him from anywhere.My mother was scared at that time because she was getting information from her friends in Omricons that a new species called Nomads have been active and are controlling many officers in Liberty and Rhineland.

One day Several LSF agents came to our house and started shooting us.My mother took me and my sister to the bunker below our house and started defending the bunker.She was soon out of ammo.She thought that this was end of our Family but God was on our side suddenly several Navy officers came from behind and killed those LSF agents. Later she found that those Officers were from my father's fleet and told my mother that my father is safe and is in omricons with a organization called The Order who which is dedicated to protect houses from these alien species.We were taken to a station which was constructed for times like this in Minnesota.There were many more families stationed their of the officers fighting with the nomads my mother left us there and left with several Navy pilots headed towards omricons to protect liberty from these aliens.

Soon we got the information that threat of the aliens is over.I was really happy to find out that my mother and father were safe but was sad for the Navy officers who lost their life's in this battle such as great Marcus Walker.He is my Hero and is the one I got my inspiration towards Navy from.We were reunited with our families .My dad returned to the normal duty as a Captain in Navy unlike many Officers who decided to stay back with Order and fight these nomads.My mother too returned to the normal duty.Me and My sister were raised as a normal kids living on planet Manhattan in a Naval Hostel.

We went to a Naval school that's were we got our Discipline from.I as a child was a huge fan of navy officer Marcus Walker and ships like Avenger .Even though it is difficult to fly as others think it is the ship that suits me the best.I was trained in Flying and Dogfights by a Naval Flying instructor David McCord who was a Fighter Ace of Navy.I was best in my Batch.I was given extra training from my instructor due to my curiosity of Learning.Although I rarely met my mother during my raising ,I missed her rarely because of my sister.She took care of my like my mother.I never felt that my mother was not there because of my sister love and care.As we grew up Our thinking changed while I was sure that I will join Navy at all costs ,My sister had a different thinking towards Navy.She thought Navy was a not worthy to join as they became hostile to Order which consist of Navy's own bloodline .We had too many Fights on this matter.She always had a dream of making money so she joined Bounty Hunters with help of my mother and is currently stationed in Omega-15.I was given advice by my instructor Mr. McCord that i should be familiar with all liberty systems and border-worlds before applying to Navy so i explored for 2 years and got familiar with all systems in between i got many chances to improve my skills by killing pirates and assisting navy in some fights and was appreciated by them and told me that Navy was looking for boys like me to recruit and serve nation and I also have experience dealing with nomads which i fought in Omricons.At last here I am applying to Navy finally to serve my nation and fight on forward lines and the only job that I have been dreaming since childhood.Navy is only place were i can receive respect from my countrymen and one day become the next Marcus Walker for the Liberty.
>>Incoming Data File
>>Source: Kohaku Ueda
>>Opening....

Name: Kohaku Ueda
Birthplace: Planet Kyushu
Relatives: Jirou Ueda (father) Kimberly Ueda (mother)
S-KYP3: reid.taylor57

Bio:
Kohaku was born on Planet Kyushu to Jirou Ueda, a Kusarian, and Kimberly Ueda, a Bretonian. Kohaku's time with her parents was short lived, as they were arrested for large scale smuggling when she was 6. Instead of putting Kohaku into foster care, she was transported to a third party research station for a social experiment. Unknown to her until she was released, Kohaku was studied as a BretKusarian raised without either culture. She lived a relatively normal life, basic education and a low paying job. However, when she was 18, the station was attacked by a group of Gaians. They decided to let Kohaku go since she was not official staff on the station, but because she did not have anywhere to go, she stayed with a Freelancer who helped with the raid. For the six months on the ship, Kohaku became good friends with the captain Milly. Being a Freelancer, Milly made some enemies who wanted vengeance. As she passed through the Cortez system, Milly's Ahoudori came under attack from pirates with a grudge. Hiding in her room and staying as quiet as possible, Kohaku was forced to listen as the pirates brutally slaughtered the crew as Milly and her daughter abandoned ship. Kohaku managed to make her way to the bridge, where she vented the hallways. As the last person alive on board, Kohaku stayed hidden until a Navy Patrol came and moved the ship back to Liberty. When she got back, Kohaku applied for the bounty board, and started working for Liberty. Most people do not view freelance work as honorable, nor is it as stable as a 'real' job, so Kohaku decided that the Liberty Navy would be a perfect choice.

COMM ID: VICE ADMIRAL, Rachel A. Baker.
TARGET ID: Ms Kohaku Ueda
ENCRYPTION: Medium

Vice Admiral Baker here, Commanding Officer of the Liberty Navy Recruitment & Retention Command.

[color=#FFFFFF]KOHAKU UEDA
: Your applications for enlistment with the Primary Fleet has been APPROVED. I apologize for missing your first application. I can understand your reason for wanting to join the Navy, and I hope that you'll adjust well enough to the lifestyle.

Get yourself aboard the next shuttle bound for West Point Academy so you can begin your Officer Candidacy classes.

Welcome to the Navy, I hope you'll find some semblance of stability within the Navy lifestyle. Goodluck out there.

All Other Applicants: Regretfully, due to inconsistencies between your applications and the needs of the Navy, your applications have been denied at this time. They will however be kept on file as references, should you wish to apply again in the future.

Vice Admiral Baker, Signing Out.

.: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :.

[color=#FFFFFF]Name:
John Miller
Birthplace: Planet Los Angeles
Height: 6' 3" (190.5 cm)
Weight: 176 lbs (80 kb)
Relatives: Captain Eric Miller, Christine Miller
Previous Fields of Work: Secondary Fleet Snub Pilot, Captain of the LNS-Holloman

Time Zone: GMT -7
S-KYP3 Protocol: ndk071

Bio:
John Miller was born to Eric and Christine Miller in the Suburbs on Planet Los Angeles. His Father was a Retired Captain in the Navy Secondary Fleet, his mother was a stay-at-home Mom. He lived a normal life in his early years, attended High School in his neighborhood and aced every class. He was quite popular with his friends and in the school. After Graduation he decided to apply to West Point, where he got accepted and served/studied from Age 18-22, again graduation with Highest Grades and Honors.
He decided it was his time to serve, as did almost every male in his Family Line. His Father, His Grandfather, His Uncles, and so on. He wanted to join the Navy since he was little, and he had a heart for it ,which mad alot of the kids in his school admire him ,but also some despise him for being such an exemplary student with such high goals. He became a snub fighter pilot in the Secondary fleet , which he served as for almost 6 Years before the oppertunity of a life time opened for him. He was approached by a Secondary Fleet Officer and offered the oppertunity for Captaincy of the LNS-Holloman, a Battlecruiser Class Vessel. He gladly accepted this offer , as his lifelong goal became a reality. His family was just as happy as him, his father as proud as never before. Millers crew was assigned to him, mostly new Officers our of West Point , along with crew and Officers that had served before. The LNS-Holloman is now assigned to Homeland Defense and aid to the Primary Fleet all throughout Liberty.

[color=#FFFFFF].: TRANSMISSION TERMINATED :.