Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Quote:I would like to kindly and respectfully suggest to you all at the Order that you should find a way to make compromise with the TCG. Strictly speaking as an observer, it seems to me that this is a complete power play, an attempt to force a group to do what you want just because you can, and to be perfectly honest, it makes your faction look very very bad. Even if you wish to keep the TCG hostile, you should at least be able to come to an ooc understanding about the parameters of the interactions between the Order and the TCG. I know, I know, they did things, and yes, I am sure the Order have done things too, my point would be that |Order are the official faction in this, you are the ones that are supposed to be level headed and mature, and to show an example for others on the server. I dont think your current course is a very good example for others.

Working on it. In hindsight, yes, you are right, and I (as a member) do see my mistakes in this, will attempt to correct them and keep them in mind. Thanks for your feedback.
' Wrote:I would like to kindly and respectfully suggest to you all at the Order| that you should find a way to make compromise with the TCG|. Strictly speaking <strike>as an observer</strike>, it seems to me that this is a complete power play, in an attempt to force a group to do what you want just because you can, and to be perfectly honest, it makes your faction look very, very bad.

Even if you wish to keep the TCG| hostile, you should at least be able to come to an OOC understanding about the parameters of the interactions between the Order| and the TCG|. I know, they did things, and yes, I am sure the Order| have done things too, my point would be that <strike>|Order</strike> Order| are the official faction in this, you are the ones that are supposed to be level headed and mature, and to show an example for others on the server. I do not think your current course is a very good example for others.

I edited Zelot's post. Simply because, my parameters disallow me from agreeing with him completely.

Even then, he is on the money on this. (And I would like to echo this.)

' Wrote:Working on it.

We shall see how much.
Please update the information this is outdated;)
as a member of this faction, i feel the need to say this. since i could not reason with any of you in the skype chat, i will bring it up here.

i must say, that in the last few weeks (months?), some of you have been acting out of hand towards the TCG. it has gotten to the point at which it is, pathetic, so to say. half of the Order show a hatred towards the TCG and its players, waratah being among them.

the behavior some of the members are showing, is way below the threshold for an official faction. i am not afraid to say that a lot of members of this faction only think of ways to spite/low blow the TCG, and it is getting most annoying. when these members are on their Order characters ingame, they are just waiting for someone from the TCG just to start a conflict. i am sick of it, i am sick of this behavior. the TCG have a right to their own RP, waratah has a right to play this damn game as he wishes.

you are not the ones who can control the TCG, you cannot control their RP, you cannot accuse them of having bad RP or ganking when you are doing something far worse. namely, you are showing hatred towards them. it is childish, it is unnecessary and it needs to stop. you are not better than them, and you cannot dictate how they play this game just because this is an official faction.

the sad part about this is, that these members refuse to change, they refuse to leave the TCG alone, and they refuse to admit that what they are doing is wrong. it is getting out of hand, and it is pretty pathetic. since i was ignored multiple times in the skype chat, perhaps i will not be ignored here. this needs to stop. i will not be a member of a faction which shows hate towards the ways other people play this game. get your act together gentlemen.
' Wrote:as a member of this faction, i feel the need to say this. since i could not reason with any of you in the skype chat, i will bring it up here.

i must say, that in the last few weeks (months?), some of you have been acting out of hand towards the TCG. it has gotten to the point at which it is, pathetic, so to say. half of the Order show a hatred towards the TCG and its players, waratah being among them.

the behavior some of the members are showing, is way below the threshold for an official faction. i am not afraid to say that a lot of members of this faction only think of ways to spite/low blow the TCG, and it is getting most annoying. when these members are on their Order characters ingame, they are just waiting for someone from the TCG just to start a conflict. i am sick of it, i am sick of this behavior. the TCG have a right to their own RP, waratah has a right to play this damn game as he wishes.

you are not the ones who can control the TCG, you cannot control their RP, you cannot accuse them of having bad RP or ganking when you are doing something far worse. namely, you are showing hatred towards them. it is childish, it is unnecessary and it needs to stop. you are not better than them, and you cannot dictate how they play this game just because this is an official faction.

the sad part about this is, that these members refuse to change, they refuse to leave the TCG alone, and they refuse to admit that what they are doing is wrong. it is getting out of hand, and it is pretty pathetic. since i was ignored multiple times in the skype chat, perhaps i will not be ignored here. this needs to stop. i will not be a member of a faction which shows hate towards the ways other people play this game.

Let me echo his sentiment 100%.
' Wrote:as a member of this faction, i feel the need to say this. since i could not reason with any of you in the skype chat, i will bring it up here.

the sad part about this is, that these members refuse to change, they refuse to leave the TCG alone, and they refuse to admit that what they are doing is wrong. it is getting out of hand, and it is pretty pathetic. since i was ignored multiple times in the skype chat, perhaps i will not be ignored here. this needs to stop. i will not be a member of a faction which shows hate towards the ways other people play this game. get your act together gentlemen.

Actually, I can only think of two members who act like this.
I know there are some problematic kinds amongst us.

And honestly.....I start becoming really tired of the whole TCG stuff and this is not the primary's fault.

You should really think twice before leaving the skye channel in rage again....
' Wrote:Actually, I can only think of two members who act like this.

And honestly.....I start becoming really tired of the whole TCG stuff and this is not the primary's fault.

Who cares now. His choice.
Right, although I don't agree with Smokey posting this here, cause forums aren't really place to discuss this things, at some point he is correct.
I already taken measures on skype to stop this, and if smug Igor didn't quit in channel he would see it.
This is coming from 1,2 specific players, and it will stop one way or other.
I am getting tired of same people bringing TCG up, and watch their every move, and when I say I will start booting people from Order| if they keep doing it, I am deadly serious.
A notice to all Order| members especially to few specific ones(you know who are you): LET IT GO.
I am posting it here, cause it gets lost to fast in skype channel spam.
This will be my final word on this.
Don't think it will get unnoticed!

I have to agree here.

' Wrote:Actually, I can only think of two members who act like this.

Perhaps 3-4, even.

@ Tommeh, thanks for that notice.;)
...is any Order member able to actually fight by himself? The only modus operandi I experienced so far was
1. See an enemy
2. Cry for as much help as possible ("Do we have a bomber in Minor? No? BRING EVERYONE!!")
3. Run screaming like a girl, taunt the enemies from save (20+ km) distance and let the independents (like me) die for the honor of the Order (I demand two Purple Hearts for apparently being the only one having enough balls to actually fight without having three carriers protecting me:sleep:).

This mainly goes for Cerberus|, but I've also seen official Order| members doing this. I mean... c'mon guys, show the BHG that you're not a bunch of chicken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46