Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Hi.

I just wanted to apologize about shooting at you guys earlier in Stuttgart. I did not see the last line on the following quote:

Quote:Order|Carmen.Richards.: there they are
Order|Cdre.M.Golanski: Weapons armed.
Order|Cpt.J.Scarlet: Boss,orders.
Order|Carmen.Richards.: Locking on
Order|Adm.R.D'Souza: Confirmed enemies.
Order|Adm.R.D'Souza: Take them out.
Order|Carmen.Richards.: Executing eye ball run
Order|Cdre.M.Golanski: Target bunters

I honestly thought you guys were just going to shoot at us with the indie. Bounty Hunters. My bad.
' Wrote:Hi.

I just wanted to apologize about shooting at you guys earlier in Stuttgart. I did not see the last line on the following quote:
I honestly thought you guys were just going to shoot at us with the indie. Bounty Hunters. My bad.

It's alright man. Happens. Wild were our priority targets, but we expected the hunters to shoot at us. Nothing to apologize about.;)
' Wrote:Hi.

IN-RP we would not be aware in first place Rheinlanders were Wilde so then naturaly we would aid locals against our 'enemies'. But as Das Wilde started to shoot us everything was clear in-rp. Cheers and kudos.

Order|Cdre.M.Golanski
I'll start from the good things today. I pretty much adore Order| as my first faction where I spent quite a long time and was promoted to Lieutenant, I think. I had good time playing with Order| on my Zoner characters; we had an enjoyable period of cooperation between NLH and Order| and my experience with faction is good in general.

The problem of Order| is lack of ability and lack of will to control the independent players, espcially the capital ships. Yes, Maat and other things are good and awesome, but on practice Order| is not capable of controlling indies even in Omicron Minor.

After I joined |EA to find a good use for my Tresher, I encountered all this:

Order| Osiris, independent Osiris, Geb and some snubcraft - all on one Tresher (in that fight my Tresher was the heaviest ship; the whole raiding party consisted of 2 gunboats and me) - in Order| message dump it was reflected as "It was no match for our tactical prowess."

Order| snubcraft and 3 Osirises - once again, I understand that the faction is not capable of controlling TCG| behavour, but the problem is that in this case or any another the Order| members made nothing to balance the fight - which is meant to be the example of good player attitude.

Two Reshephs, Order| Sekhmet and Nephtys - this one isn't made by me, but you see the idea, once again there is a lack of even a voiced advice about not attacking at once.

This, this and this had happened today. And once again, what I'm talking about is not being responsible for the actions of indies (though, factionised indies may had got a sense of good gameplay), but trying to keep the fight more or less enjoyable for both sides.

I'm not complaining about being shot - it's completely fine, I'm not that good with mouse roleplay. But I don't think that everything is fine with players' attitude on the matter. If Order| members can't control independent players, they can just stay away and observe the fight if their participance is really unnecessary - or disrupt the attempts of enemies to cruise if they are on light ships - and that's what is actually expected from the official faction.

I was still flying my Order| ships when BNG raids on Minor started, I used to take down Liberty Dreadnoughts myself in team with other Order| players and independents, but now I see what's up from the other side as well.

Good day and good luck.

Apparently, the thread lacked constructive suggestion. So, here it is: as the reasonable players try to keep the situations ingame under control. Give the independent players ingame orders, request them to break off since the usage of more ships will be unreasonable, listen to the others and their opinions about the balance of this certain fight. A year surplus of frutstration isn't the best addition to healthy roleplay environment.
Just a little bump and a friendly reminder.

Also, thanks to the player behind OCV-Vertigo - as I remember, he's in official faction - he helped a bit today trying to ask independents to cease fire just like 10-15 minutes ago.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=102111

Some alterations have been made. Please take note, and provide constructive feedback.
I see the order is still ignoring their own objectives.

-- Objectives --
- Elimination and termination of alien activities within Sirius sector.
- Detection and Elimination of Humans sympathizing or working for aliens.

We're always suspicious of Outcasts and their cardamine. There's something wrong with it, according to our head researchers.:haha:

Unfriendly:
Bretonia Armed Forces & Bretonia Police Authority, BAF| & BPA)
Kusari Naval Forces and Kusari State Police
Liberty Police, Inc, LPI-
Ghosts of Razgriz, [101st]
Reapers of Sirius, [RoS]

Outcasts are still at the same diplomatic stance like house police? You can't be serious.
KNF shoot us. If we don't play nice.
BAF shot us AFTER the Nomads die. BPA...no clue.
LPI shoots us cuz we're us.
Razgriz had not been encountered much, and every encounter ended, for me, with them going GTFO.

Yes, we can be serious. Since RoS is the only entity there that should be switched to hostile.

Also, "sympathisers" points toward Infected forces and Spectres. Outcasts take the back burner.

Edit: Typos fixed

Edit2: My opinion regarding RoS, rest is my understanding of it all. Don't take my words as set in stone just yet-I'm only human.
Thank you for the eye-opening explanation.

So the diplomatics are just based on your experiences who shoots you more than others?:mellow:What faction are you representing again? Looks like the situation is worse than I thought.

A faction can show you its real motives without shooting you. Roleplay anyone?
' Wrote:Thank you for the eye-opening explanation.

So the diplomatics are just based on your experiences who shoots you more than others?:mellow:What faction are you representing again? Looks like the situation is worse than I thought.

A faction can show you its real motives without shooting you. Roleplay anyone?

They didn't set us to hostile for kicks mate.

The diplomacy is based mostly on INGAME interactions. If they treat us with mistrust, unfriendly. If they sometimes attack, but are known to leave us be at times, unfriendly.

Ingame Interactions = RP.

Not all roleplay is with words. PVP is as much a part of RP as is written text.

If I may direct you to a lost comm thread, KNF did say, while they now see we were right with the 113th, they still treated us with mistrust. Nothing ingame, pure written RP text.

Also, what do you propose we do if we set Outcasts to hostile?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46