Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Uh.
Mate, this thread is feedback for Order| only.
._.
When, exactly, did y'all start using Magma Hammers?
Hmm, I use them on my Neph.

Well, as long as they're available on the Isis, I will stick to them, because Magmas are great.

But why all, I think I only know one or two others using that weapon.
' Wrote:...is any Order member able to actually fight by himself? The only modus operandi I experienced so far was
1. See an enemy
2. Cry for as much help as possible ("Do we have a bomber in Minor? No? BRING EVERYONE!!")
3. Run screaming like a girl, taunt the enemies from save (20+ km) distance and let the independents (like me) die for the honor of the Order (I demand two Purple Hearts for apparently being the only one having enough balls to actually fight without having three carriers protecting me:sleep:).

This mainly goes for Cerberus|, but I've also seen official Order| members doing this. I mean... c'mon guys, show the BHG that you're not a bunch of chicken.

You must be joking....
I can tell you stories......better don't let me start with it;)

Sorry, for that double
' Wrote:Hmm, I use them on my Neph.

Well, as long as they're available on the Isis, I will stick to them, because Magmas are great.

But why all, I think I only know one or two others using that weapon.

Becaaaauuuse, the Order| post says you can't.

Becaaaauuuse, the LN and LPI haven't said you can.
Oh, I need to check that then.

As far as I know, as long as they can be bought at the Isis, it's tolerated.

Hmm, thanks for that info
' Wrote:As far as I know, as long as they can be bought at the Isis, it's tolerated.

Devfail?

I dunno.

All I know is the RM don't take kindly to them.
' Wrote:As far as I know, as long as they can be bought at the Isis, it's tolerated.

Via techchart this is not allowed...

and... THIS ONE looks like adminzdo not tolerate it.

I never used them cause its libby-navy tech... for newbies it is a bit confusing... they have full rep for order and the order sells them on the Isis.
' Wrote:Magma hammers on order vessels? Don't think so gents.
' Wrote:* In all cases, characters may purchase and use ships and weapons that are sold on bases that belong to the same faction as their faction ID regardless of color coding.

Admin mistake, not player.
Dave, those two were flying around Rheinland playing the game "Obvious Wildehunting PvPwhore is Obvious".

Then they shot up an RM Bergelmir.

With Liberty guns.

And they're probably not Order| anyways.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46