Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
(06-23-2017, 11:38 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]Which faction do you represent? In absence of official faction to answer, indies are more than welcome to join.

My character is an indie Order character, that's why I was wondering. If indies are welcome I'll go ahead and make a post, thanks again!

EDIT: Whoops! I misread, sorry.
pls stop throwing caps into snub fights, particularly with players who aren't aces

ok thanks

gf with barba+champion tho, bastet is impossible to hit when it runs; sorry that we had to throw that GB on you, the ganksquad was coming and wanted to wrap this up faster :^(
Literally aux does that plis stop
(07-09-2017, 05:37 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Literally aux does that plis stop

No we don't, lol. It doesn't involve you so pls stop trying to defend your friends.

[Image: jDOBEIZ.png]

I wish I could pile caps and snubs onto people too :^D
/s

Would have been fine with snubs but oh well, expectations were too high. Not enough people for Omicron rumbles, and stuff like this just kills off motivation from any side, it's no wonder no one wants to bother if it's just grudges being held.

The only thing that needs to be said is that this - ganking because of oorphate - shouldn't happen in the future.

There's not enough people for grudges, full stop. Doesn't matter who or what or why.
wait I was watching you overpoped 2 order carriers with 1bs and some fighters and now you are crying about not ganking hahahahah dont make me laugh please.
(07-09-2017, 06:13 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: [ -> ]2 order carriers with 1bs and some fighters
Ganking.

Don't make me cringe at your ineptitude at simple mathematics there. If two fighters pose a threat to two carriers, you're not doing it right.
that problem of that 2 carriers I just said what I seen so please dont cry about order overpop because you done the same
(07-09-2017, 06:21 PM)SierraSRB Wrote: [ -> ]that problem of that 2 carriers I just said what I seen so please dont cry about order overpop because you done the same

Right. Time to do this with the right account this time, hopefully.
If it's the problem of the two carriers, why are you even being a third wheel here? You contribute about as much as your vocabulary does, sub-optimally.

Those same two carriers were more than happy to start twitching their fingers when a snub fight was going on, not to mention that they more or less buddied up with a nearby Corsair, because, reasons.

I don't know why you seem to think this is crying either, this is just people reasonably tearing your argument apart and showing you why omicron activity always slumps.
I'll keep my own feedback here short so as to prevent novels from being written.
As one of the unfortunate blues in this engagement, I will say that the actions committed by the opposing side was nothing short of embarrassing. It's one thing to go against snubs and a gb with maybe a few snubs and a gb as well, or even a cruiser.. but to dogpile two battleship-class warships, a bullhead and numerous fighters on top of what was, to my knowledge, an srpd osiris, a sturgeon and about 4-5 fighters, it gets a little out of hand, and that's when the words start flying.

I will not lie. I raged hard because of it. I'm constantly seeing this kind of stuff from the Order, both indie and official alike, whenever Aux (though there are other cases) flies around Delta dealing with fights that they make fair. The fact that the favor is not returned in kind is just a testament to the fact that whoever leads the case here needs to think long and hard about what they're allowing their faction members to do.

Just my two cents, and honestly, I really wish this kind of mentality would just stop. It's unruly, it's unfair and it's genuinely not what this community needs.

~Spectre
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46