Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Ye. Likely.

I did nt want to end the day with the crappy conflict we had before. The people around gave us the opportunity to try. But communication in a fight by typing is impossible. At least for me.

So... sorry for your guys that actually left and got no pews and who are likely saddened, and sorry to those who stayed and then got shot down. It spiraled out of control.

Perhaps the next attempt of regaining some level of "how to interact/fight with each other so that everybody has fun" should really be an event. Like... 5 on 5. Defined ship types. Closed event. Faction right protected. And perhaps then it would work.

I hope that at least no one feels betrayed now because it failed but only because of miscommunication and not because of malevolence. It was an earnest attempt to end the day with a positive action.
It was never meant to be an event in the first place, as set up events are against the spirit of this whole thing. Suggesting an event with set up numbers won't work. Remember that we are trying to make people play nicely when they have number/vessel advantage, to make them be considerate to each other.

That time, I had gathered almost everyone in the Order| without actually trying or even wanting it. And once the nomads appeared as a team of five I've gathered a team of five myself and made the rest of the Order| members stand by and watch. Just hoping to make them see an engagement which should be proper like where it used to happen in other parts of discovery a long, long time ago.

A quarter of my Order| members there could be considered newbies and they had to see and learn something else except for another "OMG LET'S GANK THE HELL OUT OF THEM!!! PLANET DIVE AND CAP HUG IF WE CAN'T GANK!!!"

Well... It didn't happen. One of my newbies got close to random Osiris indie and took bots from it. Then that Osiris started to engage you. I've managed to get that refilled newbie of mine killed, and took the Osiris away with only three short lines in 30 seconds, just to see your people rushing in en masse and with a Gunboat following in behind them. Being messaged to make me keep my people away meanwhile and not to engage the gunboat.

By that time it was obvious that it would not work, and the plan had failed. I told the Order to get away and give up this little encounter, and all the Order| dudes went POOF that second even though I told them to save the ones in engagement as well. Jack said that he can't control the rest of his nomads as their group just went "Let's gank the stuff out of them anyways!" despite all that effort there was put in there to make it a fair engagement... I left for them only three Order to shoot, counting myself, and they numbered more than the double of that with their newly arrivals.

It was a total disappointment and I even got a swearing kick for myself in the middle of the fight, as I was out of swearing counter without realizing it. xd

So I am asking to the Order and Nomad players here. Do you REALLY want to play in an environment like this? Will you be happy when your counterparts planet dive, do silent SNAC runs, gank, counter-gank, refill from caps, hug Osirises and such?

If yes, screw off right now.

I know that some of you are there just to cause this kind of scene and have your fun, let loose, make some rage, rage yourself a bit, then laugh and forget. Some of you on the other hand have a main playing scene in the Omicrons and don't want to turn your playing field into a craphole. Some others will respect that and want to play respectfully as well, yet they will still play with the others who are deliberately there to cause a ridiculous scene and end up becoming their tools in a sense.

Some of you will tell me that you want to play all good and nicely but you can't make them listen to your way of play (which is the standart way of gentlemenly playing as someone told me before) and you end up being one of them.

If they don't want to play like you, don't listen to you, then I wonder why you are staying in there, donning the same tag being one of them. So I've removed my tag, some others should do the same if they don't want to play in such a hostile environment. Then you could make some effort to play nice at least without the rest of the gank lovers, as you'll be controlling your own fate, and playing with the people who like to have fun the same way you do.

Otherwise, gank on. No use QQing about it without the effort.
This was asked for by Order| and is approved by Ghosts Administration. Before any questions arise regarding this.
Who is Order|CV-Jericho?
This was spoken about with and consented by Ghost Administration to work out in all its facets and complications it may impact on the Maltese Nacion. It's a consequence of the internal strife Nacion brought upon itself.
Any arising flames shall be directly pointed at me, I'll with most pleasure ignore you.
it is real nice of you to shoot on people just say shoot wilde and open fire on rnc ships. While we try to rp and have pictures of wilde undocking from a station you are defending. Not to include the freelancer just opening fire without a word to help you. METAGAMING! ABUSE OF ID!
(01-26-2014, 06:30 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]Deal with it

[Image: 93d12502_that-post-gave-me-cancer-spiderman-qITRWJ.jpeg]

Seriously now, it's commendable that the Order decided to do something proactive with a possibly volatile ( ? ) PoB rather than seeing it destroyed. Compliments both to the original owner and Order
Pictures are of this morning of wilde undocking. SO METAGAMING! ID ABUSE!!
We stopped fire on that station when you asked, we talked about the wilde proof we had and you just claim us to be wilde and shoot on us!

Onius Flathstaw (Dimon)
http://discoverygc.com/forums/member.php...&uid=22715

if you do not want to RP in the game then just stop it.
You think caps lock will make your case any stronger? You continued firing at the base and got dealth with by the most logical solution. Your actions afterwards and OORP comments I received over private did not convinced me to react in any different way.

Have a good day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46