Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
(08-02-2016, 10:25 PM)Magnifique Wrote: [ -> ]If people spent half of that time working to build up their numbers by inviting and training noobs, we wouldn't have server population issues.

I am already doing this, check the CR|- Recruitment thread.
(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]The nuking of the faction came at a request of the other 2 founding members due to the hijacking of the entire faction, which upon the rage quit, we were given the okay over.

I can only assume you're referring to me here in this: which is hilarious because I never said any such thing.
(08-02-2016, 11:47 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]The nuking of the faction came at a request of the other 2 founding members due to the hijacking of the entire faction, which upon the rage quit, we were given the okay over.

I can only assume you're referring to me here in this: which is hilarious because I never said any such thing.

I had a feeling you didn't.
(08-02-2016, 06:20 PM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]I hadn't yet asked Golanski, but I had talked to Jeremy about it, and he was certainly fine with it, now he has completely turned against me...

(08-02-2016, 06:33 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]You know it's pretty common practice for a faction HC to talk to eachother. I.E 2iC informs 1iC. Apparently that didn't happen.

1.) I was fine with it since it is your ship. I even said the only thing the Order controls is if WE CONSIDER HIS OSIRIS TO BE CANON. I said that and stated he had to talk to Golanski. I can say if I am okay with it but I cannot give complete control, period. I'm not Order 1iC I'm the Blood Dragon 1iC.

And, here is what I had to say:
In the entire thing, I specificed I only said it could be done, but was a longshot. I expected you to talk to Michal. Apparently, you didn't. I'm against you because you not only neglected to talk to Golanski about this, but involved someone NOT IN THE ORDER instead of coming to me, Golanski, or anyone else in the faction.

2.) Ace asked me to PLEASE not talk to Golanski or Shizune about it. I did not under the impression he was planning on telling Golanski about it himself. Then he posts the thread with Zeph, someone whose never been in the Order| faction suddenly roleplay as a "maintenance chief" who is corrupt while on the Headquarters of the Overwatch itself. That's like me going to Core to steal the Comenos and have a friend who never was in Core be the "maintenance team" to remove the tracking and ditch 'em. It's disrespectful to the OFL to not only circumvent the 1iC in an SRP but to go and have someone who doesn't RP that faction, RP someone in that faction for the purpose of an SRP.

I was asked to keep it silent. Out of respect I did.

Kindly don't try and drag me into this by saying I was fine or didn't communicate when, the moment Ace went public I made sure Michal knew - thinking that Ace had already told him.

Next time someone asks me to kindly keep silent I won't.
(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ][8/1/2016 12:26:36 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: Just remember stealing an Osiris is ***** hard, rare, and over the years only 2 known cases
[8/1/2016 12:26:55 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: 1.) Sius Malacos. Infected, stole his flagship
[8/1/2016 12:27:18 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: 2.) Christopher Dangen, multiple reasons, tricked and stole his flagship.

And which one of those had as much pre-theft RP on it as Ace?

Wasn't there also a stolen Ossi called Hellbound at some point, so that'll make at least 3?

(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked to keep it silent. Out of respect I did.

Kindly don't try and drag me into this by saying I was fine or didn't communicate when, the moment Ace went public I made sure Michal knew - thinking that Ace had already told him.

In other words, you didn't keep silent, but ran to your 1iC and told him the whole story.

Cause... if you thought he already knew, why tell him again?

(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Next time someone asks me to kindly keep silent I won't.

Now that's a true statement.
I'll honestly admit I got a bit ahead of myself in the rp before thinking about it. Retconning 4 years of roleplay is completely besides the point of not being told about an SRP. I still hadn't filed the SRP request, the roleplay is still being made. The response to said SRP is utterly unacceptable.
(08-03-2016, 12:41 AM)Magnifique Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ][8/1/2016 12:26:36 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: Just remember stealing an Osiris is ***** hard, rare, and over the years only 2 known cases
[8/1/2016 12:26:55 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: 1.) Sius Malacos. Infected, stole his flagship
[8/1/2016 12:27:18 AM] Xion - Jacob Vi Britannia: 2.) Christopher Dangen, multiple reasons, tricked and stole his flagship.

And which one of those had as much pre-theft RP on it as Ace?

Wasn't there also a stolen Ossi called Hellbound at some point, so that'll make at least 3?

(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]I was asked to keep it silent. Out of respect I did.

In other words, you didn't keep silent, but ran to your 1iC and told him the whole story.

Cause... if you thought he already knew, why tell him again?

(08-03-2016, 12:21 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Next time someone asks me to kindly keep silent I won't.

Now that's a true statement.

1.) Sius Malacos had RP I forget and dunno where to find, I can't talk much on it.
2.) Daerune had a lot of backstory RP about the Anubis leaving and then even more.
3.) That was the Horus Infopage, idk what there was important to defecting but I guess Ace knows?
4.) I kept silent until Ace posted the thread with Zeph. I didn't go running, I waited until Ace posted, then showed him because of Zeph's involvement despite never being in the faction. I thought he'd have known, and was pointing out the involvement of Zeph. Nothing else.
5.) Thank you.

(08-03-2016, 12:43 AM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]I'll honestly admit I got a bit ahead of myself in the rp before thinking about it. Retconning 4 years of roleplay is completely besides the point of not being told about an SRP. I still hadn't filed the SRP request, the roleplay is still being made. The response to said SRP is utterly unacceptable.

As I said. I didn't do it. Suddenly everything is nuked. I was still at work having a break after moping when all that went down :/

EDIT:

Wait.

2016 - 2013 = 3.

..........how does that math work.
Just a quick comment, despite Alley stating otherwise there's no violation of the forums RA and regarding the Creative Commons license.
It's when people claim to've knowledge on official terminology and formulations as well as respective laws when they actually haven't. But the forums are full of those leaks and nobody cares with some even believing it's how it should be done the way it is.

But who am I to state that, huh?
You realize the entire point of the RA is to ensure faction content remains accessible to all faction members irrespective of the position.
In the case of the discovery building upon the material equals to any RP connected or based on it.

It's even almost irrelevant to debate this when the issue is an extremely simple one.
[8/2/2016 10:00:54 PM] Michał Golański: lol, Ace bringin up server rules but I dont think he understands what he just copy pasted.
[8/2/2016 10:02:30 PM] Reeves(Avery|Aidan|Tacitus): Check your oorp disgust out and stop moaning over rp which someone else now needs. Yes his departure was bad but so was your response.
[8/2/2016 10:03:24 PM] Michał Golański: he got equal answer to his action.
[8/2/2016 10:03:34 PM] Michał Golański: if you dont like it, doors are that way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46