Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
then why are you talking about them here if they are not Order|?

wrong thread much? or just felt like a +1?

we can use the hammers becaaaauuuse they are sold on our bases, and becaaaaauuuse the LPI or LN can't tell me what i can/cannot buy on our base.

' Wrote:"Obvious Wildehunting PvPwhore is Obvious".
obvious Q_Q wilde is obvious
' Wrote:...is any Order member able to actually fight by himself? The only modus operandi I experienced so far was
1. See an enemy
2. Cry for as much help as possible ("Do we have a bomber in Minor? No? BRING EVERYONE!!")
3. Run screaming like a girl, taunt the enemies from save (20+ km) distance and let the independents (like me) die for the honor of the Order (I demand two Purple Hearts for apparently being the only one having enough balls to actually fight without having three carriers protecting me:sleep:).

This mainly goes for Cerberus|, but I've also seen official Order| members doing this. I mean... c'mon guys, show the BHG that you're not a bunch of chicken.

I'd rather be able to play on my Order chars during the next 4 hours thank you very much.
Well you have to see it that way,most time in Minor it is boring as hell because neither Bunter activity nor Keeper nor Wilde activity is there.And when someone shows up,everyone want the fun:P
' Wrote:Ich eliminated von of zhem, but ze other broke apart my bomber

Smokey from this boss's post with the ss in it i can clearly see that those 2 are pretty much order| guys

So propably not just +1...
well then perhaps make it clear next time that they are in fact Order| members.

but alas, the conclusion is that we -can- use magma hammers.
I think his point was that Order| should expect consequences of their actions if they continue prancing around shooting the RM with Liberty cannons. Not whether you can or can't use them, since the admins made that pretty clear as Akura highlighted.
really hard to get his point from the first post there, ain't it
Quote:I think his point was that Order| should expect consequences of their actions if they continue prancing around shooting the RM with Liberty cannons. Not whether you can or can't use them, since the admins made that pretty clear as Akura highlighted.

Point well taken. I hope we will try to keep an eye on that in the future.
What are current relations with TCG? Not a long time ago ive seen that they are not anymore considered as hostil, but ive checked the main thread.. in first post they called rogues. Is that old info or they are hostile again?
Quote:What are current relations with TCG? Not a long time ago ive seen that they are not anymore considered as hostil, but ive checked the main thread.. in first post they called rogues. Is that old info or they are hostile again?

They are no longer hostile, but they are now independent of the Order.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46