Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
I hate to say this, but I have to agree.

I was expecting some interesting interaction in Kansas a few nights ago, but only to find that the leader flips out over absolutely nothing. Not to mention, I don't like to go namecalling but I guess I'll have to do direct.

As much as I respect Golanski, as you said yourself, you're arrogant. You won't allow change. These 'feuds' keep going on for no reason. Running away from interactions, even if it turns out to be pvp, is silly. PvP will happen irregardless on the server. It's not like the Outcasts would run away as soon as the Corsairs start invading Alpha(player wise)

I seriously think this whole 'frak de core!!!111!!" attitude isn't helping either factions. And it's rather sad to see both sides unwilling to forgive and to forget. Sure - even the Core isn't perfect sometimes, but snapping at each other just doesn't help. Put your grudges aside, please.

Otherwise this is going to be a looping wheel.

So.

Really.

The issue of the Order: You.

Issue of the Core? Could be mainly Lyth - but it's also the people too. Their attitude is propelled by your arrogance to change and acceptance, and that only leaves yourself to blame - instead of attempting to ammend ties.

Although it's good to see more people join the Order, and I wish to have a bright encounter in the future, than pointless tantrums.
In that case, i have to agree with and . The Order is oficial faction just because of it's lore.

I had a pleasure to spectate how Order| caps flee away from NFZ around Freeport-11 if some Core logs in. That's... Discusting.
The Hellfire-Order encounter would've been infinitely times better should people unrelated to the encounter or role play show up... in administrator shielded fighter. No, I refuse to have OORP elements interfere in any form and way with the discovery lore - I opposed Garret's Thor in simmilar manner and I have asked that 'guy' to leave, adding that I couldn't concentrate much on my own role in there. The mess alone of this little intruder caused Auxesia (do I even spell it right?) to take threats directed towards The.Watcher to be issued against them.

You can blame me for being stubborn into infinity - yes. I have never disputed this claim. I frown upon OORP and as I was told, Alley told the offender to not repeat such escapades again and after cooling down I did asked Justin to make it the right way as I asked in the first place: with forum comm rather than ambiguous spontanic piece of skype diplomacy to avoid certain misconceptions that we've had to awkwardly sort out on site before you got involved.

I do not block Order| people from interacting with Core: notably Tommeh participates regularly in combat against Core playerbase. Does not change the fact that a good chunk of us simply does not enjoy any form of interaction with Lyth and his bunch - and I do not blame them for such. Yes, I ordered my people to fly out of Omicrons in the past to avoid being roflstomped by Lyth's repeated gank squadrons - having had received complains from Order indies about same matter too. Even with Nyx as a supposed 1iC of Core attempted to mend relations, it was discovered that it was just a bait with Lyth pulling the strings all the time. I wont bother with this terrible person.

Nyx, I respect you especially for trying, but this is not going to work.

(02-03-2016, 12:00 AM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, i have to agree with and . The Order is oficial faction just because of it's lore.

I had a pleasure to spectate how Order| caps flee away from NFZ around Freeport-11 if some Core logs in. That's... Discusting.

I dunno when it happened (and I am not even given any evidence of it) but it brings me to another question: should player not receive any kind of fun by dealing with certain type of people, any form of activity between them serves no benefit to any side.
(02-03-2016, 12:01 AM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]Even with Nyx as a supposed 1iC of Core attempted to mend relations, it was discovered that it was just a bait with Lyth pulling the strings all the time.
lore wise - yes.

the total gameplay? no.

If anything, he was a "pro-tip" guy, an advisor if you will. He actually tried to take a break.
As Nyx said there's a high tide of arrogance flowing from your side. Lol, even reading your post sounds like some sort of war declaration. There is nothing cheap about telling you that it is terrible to ask admins to interfere with an inRP environment when there is no need - but you justify that with so called "griefing". I'm sure BDM and RM would be happy to chip in about that.

It's upsetting to see you admit outright stubbornness. It's like you want to shoot yourself in the foot whilst being negative to the community and the Omicrons.

On a less related note I did leave Nyx in charge but I was unable to fully leave. Tbh I had already left the community 2 months prior to my notice, and oddly being 'officially' away drew me back because I became very interested in working on the faction lore with Core's members.
It is tremendous shame he did not made his break permanent. You would've done his job dozens times better without him anywhere in the picture.
Well instead I came back to boost and stimulate the activity of the Edge Worlds by creating events, roleplay, pews and developments alongside other leaders, staff and Players. Alternatively, I do not see you doing much similar other than trying to drag things down with your stubbornness.
Honestly, I'd love to say both of you to keep going for what you have to say to each other - to boil down to the point and learn the main cause of this, to basically find where the issues originally grew from.

But unfortunately, it's getting out of hand forum-rule wise, and we both should probably stop posting for the sake of not getting each other into trouble. Or getting this thread locked.
Take a breather guys. This is quickly degenerating into a personalised slug-fest. - Jazzi
Now, lets have a civil discussion. The orange eyes are watching - Jazzi
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46