Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ehm, no ?:)
' Wrote:just to point out, seems the actual "complaints" are against indies and not us Order| which makes me happy:)Do I get total control over the Order now? XD

this complaint is against the order. it was Order|Son"Ra(the gunboat)
I don't think there was something to compain about that much due to the fact that these actions happen in between factions. I am sure that in time, with decent dialogue and constructive style approach, the number of such events shall drop to minimum if not to 0.

Thank you for your input, your concern has been noted.
Expunging, ignore.
Quote:just to point out, seems the actual "complaints" are against indies and not us Order| which makes me happy Do I get total control over the Order now? XD

Many Order| members seem to own independent Order capital ships, so the complaints may still be on your members.
Hmm.. feedback.. okey...

Swiss, answer your blasted phone!

Mal
' Wrote:Many Order| members seem to own independent Order capital ships, so the complaints may still be on your members.
And what exactly have they done with them?max 3 players within the Order| have independent capital ships,and they only have it so we can defend ourself when BHG spawns caps in Minor.I am playing with them more then 3 months now and believe me they are used especially for RP purposes.And only if needed against BH cap spawns.

And this matter with darthbeck:
He is complaining about something that happened to us many,many times.When I remember how many times we were in hunt for keepers and there was nice RP with them,and every time BH involved and spawned us with everything because they saw 4,5 Order| people in one place.Many times RP with keepers was ruined by them and many times we got riped on two sides by BHG and Keepers,and we never complained.But I can't blame keepers because they were always the first one who we spotted and it always started with them.BH almost everytime camed second.

So people don't talk about fairness.
I'm not complaining about fairness - there are unfair people in all npc factions, so i'm not saying "order did this while BHG are unblemished". I'm just saying, it's wrong to say capital ship abuse is not linked to the Order| faction, when independent capital ships (who have been seen to be bad in some situations) are owned by Order| members. The incident when a Bounty Hunter Bomber was fired upon and killed without a word by one of your member's light carrier comes to mind.

Two wrongs do not make a right, so the excuse "BHG did this and that" is not very reasonable. Faction's shouldn't be blamed for the actions of bad independent players; but when said independents are part of the faction, it seems like a whole different situation.
Yes I know what are you talking about,but I am not familiar with Order| member abusing capital ships.
And this incident with BH bomber is also new to me.
It is true that indie players have lot's of carriers,but only 1 Order| member have it as independent cap ship.
And he is quite fair player so I doubt that he abused his carrier,but if he did,you should say his name or talk to him personally,so we can act on it and stop it.
Quote:when a BH GS and bomber are trying to kill an indie order cruiser, (which is a fair fight) it really tips the balence to bring in an order gunboat, even though he said he wanted help.

*sigh*

This happens often. If you think thats unbalanced, I was called to a fight in my carrier, thinking there was a dessie and a gunboat. Turns out there was a gunboat and a bomber. They yelled at me for ages and I still can't get over it.

Its quite a bad thing I know, but sometimes we can't help it.

If the admins would let us restrict capital ships, this probably would never occur... And I would not have a carrier.

Its at least fair for a person to register their capship, and even better if they write a RP story about how they got one. Gunboats to battleships I mean.