Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
(11-10-2018, 02:14 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 02:11 PM)The Olympius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 02:10 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It would be good if, in the spirit of the event, you didn't go around engaging miners and haulers without a demand. Even if you don't have the same limitations as the indie ID and it's within the rules (I think? the ID doesn't say it can't shoot transports without a demand), it's not a good interaction for the other parties.

I will let you know my SRP BC has a unique ID which allows me to engage anyone that is not Order, Nomad and Wilde at ease. So I don't have to make a demand, it is apart of my SRP request and ID.

And? You're not creating good gameplay or roleplay by blowing up defenceless transports and miners. Nothing special about that.

Isn't that apart of the event? To destroy miners and transporters hauling Iridium as an Order. But let's not forget about the part that Aux are doing the same thing to players who are indie Core, Zoners and others just because it is not a member of IRG| Core| Aux or someone. So go some where else. I did nothing wrong.
But it's ok if nomads do it?
(11-10-2018, 02:15 PM)The Olympius Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 02:10 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]It would be good if, in the spirit of the event, you didn't go around engaging miners and haulers without a demand. Even if you don't have the same limitations as the indie ID and it's within the rules (I think? the ID doesn't say it can't shoot transports without a demand), it's not a good interaction for the other parties.

I will let you know my SRP BC has a unique ID which allows me to engage anyone that is not Order, Nomad and Wilde at ease. So I don't have to make a demand, it is apart of my SRP request and ID.

And? You're not creating good gameplay or roleplay by blowing up defenceless transports and miners. Nothing special about that.

Isn't that apart of the event? To destroy miners and transporters hauling Iridium as an Order. But let's not forget about the part that Aux are doing the same thing to players who are indie Core, Zoners and others just because it is not a member of IRG| Core| Aux or someone. So go some where else. I did nothing wrong.

I don't remember us shooting IRG, Gateway, CR, or any of those. Or even an Order miner, because there weren't any. I shot a Core miner because we're trying to stop both the Order and Core influence.
(11-10-2018, 02:22 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2018, 02:15 PM)The Olympius Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't remember us shooting IRG, Gateway, CR, or any of those. Or even an Order miner, because there weren't any. I shot a Core miner because we're trying to stop both the Order and Core influence.

That is not what i've seen and heard.

Just throwing it out there as well. It's fine for Aux to go and CD ore that has been mined with hard work and dedication, but not fine for Order to do the same thing. No? That is hypercritical.
Let's not forget I did not actually blue message or kill anyone. I took the IRG shield and made him run. I let him live. I then jumped away back to Omicron Mu.

So you are either upset that you did not get to fight me, or you are upset that ore was lost which means I was succesful in doing my job correctly within RP.
Well you must literally been on acid and seeing crap because I've only logged once to shoot a miner. I have never CD'd anything either, since I saw your edit now. Please stop trying to spread fake news.

Please avoid attempts of insta killing people in the future, especially people who are harmless and trying to talk back.
Had a Pew in Delta with your factions 2ic, the RP pre-fight wasn't a wall of text but plenty more than 2lines die and the encounter was tense. I really enjoyed the experience both the RP and the fight and it was one of the first fights I've had in disco recently without someone salting about something. It was a good encounter with a solid GGWP at the end exactly what I want from my fights in disco and exactly what I would like to be able to do myself.

Thanks for the fun interaction.

10/10 would pew again.
I was there too, good fight from Cael and Snek, Unfortunately I arrived late from Rho and missed most of the early RP lines. Kudos all around, need more like this.
Why haven't the order been involved in nomad affairs (not saying that you need to pvp either)

Only seen your guys just pve in zeta which is disappointing. Hell, people didn't seem interested in attending to fight off stuff entity spawned

Just wondering. Do people not have time or something?
(11-13-2021, 11:35 AM)Kauket Wrote: [ -> ]Why haven't the order been involved in nomad affairs (not saying that you need to pvp either)

Only seen your guys just pve in zeta which is disappointing. Hell, people didn't seem interested in attending to fight off stuff entity spawned

Just wondering. Do people not have time or something?

Ask the core xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46