Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Always a pleasure to play with you guys.

<3 Chris
' Wrote:I'd like Order to do a bit more Nomad research/defense trough sirius (Omegas, Kusari, Newcastle) as well as in Omicrons.

The problem is, we have a lack of base in these areas where we could dock. Newcastle is like over 9000k from Minor. If we could get some cloaked Osiris in those key places...

And about the researchs, we have already some Order| researchers but they are pretty rare, it's true. Maybe we will should work more on this side.
Maybe im not in Order|, im in unofficial [TOP], but if there is any way to act roleplay as Order/Researcher. Im on it ! I would love that type of roleplaying. Mixed soldier with reaserch guy.

EDIT : I already was some time ago on missions with official people and i was acting like some sort of reaserchcer, talking about. But i asking is there possible to be in researcher group or something

Expand your ZoI thats the only way to make order RP more interesting. I was for some time in order, well as an Indie and It got pretty bored, just go further then that few omicrons. Maybe even in next relase you can ask to put nomads in more systems around. You are trying to protect humanity...
Quote:I was for some time in order, well as an Indie and It got pretty bored

Yeah, that's one reason why i don't wanna be indie. there are other reasons too.

Quote:Expand your ZoI thats the only way to make order RP more interesting

Please, not alone and without any straight point. Cause that's boring.

Quote:Maybe even in next relase you can ask to put nomads in more systems around. You are trying to protect humanity...

There is already much numbers of nomads in some systems and we doing trips there. I just hope there will be more in future that kind of trips and occasions to roleplay.

Cheers.
I already go everywhere there's hints of Nomad activity with my carrier and whatnot. Yay for research RP > soldier RP. I think it would be a great idea if the Order| itself took it upon itself to organise some excursions into Coronado or Newcastle or Chester to survey said Nomad structures. It could be a good change of pace, it could include some indies - and it could get Order out of Minor and into places full of roleplay.
' Wrote:I already go everywhere there's hints of Nomad activity with my carrier and whatnot. Yay for research RP > soldier RP. I think it would be a great idea if the Order| itself took it upon itself to organise some excursions into Coronado or Newcastle or Chester to survey said Nomad structures. It could be a good change of pace, it could include some indies - and it could get Order out of Minor and into places full of roleplay.

We just did it yesterday.
Please talk to Order|Lt.Eugene.Maersk about jumping into fights with not a word. Let alone jumping into unbalanced fights. Danke
Kelt, we will see what we can do about getting a small group of your ships repped SCRA neutral so that you can use our bases.

just send me a short list, and we will make arrangements for you.

Considering we have long standing Alliance, it is only right.
' Wrote:Kelt, we will see what we can do about getting a small group of your ships repped SCRA neutral so that you can use our bases.

just send me a short list, and we will make arrangements for you.

Considering we have long standing Alliance, it is only right.

Kelt left. XD.

Send Birdtalon a PM about it.