Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Yea, I'll be nice.
No, of course not Wesker, you're "innocent". You and your 2 other mates have traveled all the way from Delta to Omicron Mu next to Taba Station where me and another order member were standing down - just undocked.
After that I went to Omicron 100, you shot down my friend and you came after me in Omicron 100, then you entered Omicron 92 after our friend Andrew Williams and then maybe he docked from what I understand then you all 3 suicided in Mu because there was nobody else to shoot at.

Really now, just stop harassing me. If I don't come and fight with you, don't follow me and other players for example Andrew Williams, 2-3 systems. You even mentioned about your ego and your Rheinland ship when you arrived at Taba.
(12-01-2015, 06:33 PM)Doria Wrote: [ -> ]Pleasantries aside, you need more than a 'u' in the end of a sentence to claim ooRP. Do you have logs to present, perhaps?

Once I'm home I provide some logs. At the time when I posted I figured those screens were convincing enough, but if not I'll post more. I don't want to embarrass him or make him feel bad though. I see that's the issue when people call out members in feedback threads. I just want to make sure the issue is fixed.
then send the logs via PM to shizune or omicron
(12-01-2015, 06:34 PM)Stone21 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I'll be nice.
No, of course not Wesker, you're "innocent". You and your 2 other mates have traveled all the way from Delta to Omicron Mu next to Taba Station where me and another order member were standing down - just undocked.
After that I went to Omicron 100, you shot down my friend and you came after me in Omicron 100, then you entered Omicron 92 after our friend Andrew Williams and then maybe he docked from what I understand then you all 3 suicided in Mu because there was nobody else to shoot at.

Really now, just stop harassing me. If I don't come and fight with you, don't follow me and other players for example Andrew Williams, 2-3 systems. You even mentioned about your ego and your Rheinland ship when you arrived at Taba.

We went too omicron Mu with the intentions of raiding yes we're rival factions were at war. I had a duel with your friend at taba we both said gf/shook hands after. We then went too 92 then too 100 we never encountered Andrew in 100. In fact when we were in 100 by then Andrew was in minor. We left 100 and back to mu were we had a fight with an indie funboat then we left.

Logs can be provided once I'm home I don't see the issue you have with my post. I don't have the intentions of making fun of/criticizing him I'm posting here so other can help him.
(12-01-2015, 06:44 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]

We went too omicron Mu with the intentions of raiding yes we're rival factions were at war. I had a duel with your friend at taba we both said gf/shook hands after. We then went too 92 then too 100 we never encountered Andrew in 100. In fact when we were in 100 by then Andrew was in minor. We left 100 and back to mu were we had a fight with an indie funboat then we left.

Logs can be provided once I'm home I don't see the issue you have with my post. I don't have the intentions of making fun of/criticizing him I'm posting here so other can help him.

Your hypocrisy is beyond any limits. I'll make sure I will avoid you every single time from now on.
Do you two want to take this Tuesday night drama show some place else?
(12-01-2015, 07:37 PM)Stone21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2015, 06:44 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]

Your hypocrisy is beyond any limits. I'll make sure I will avoid you every single time from now on.

Why am I hypocrytical? What evidence? Please tell me over pm what the issue is since this shouldn't be discussed here.
Gentlemen, please, don't make this thread be closed. Wesker will send the logs via PM. Case closed. NEXT!
Since you've called out my faction on so called "griefing" in the FSRs in the community help section, as a community member allow me to give you some helpful advice.

If Order| stopped running away both in game, on Skype and on the forums, this so called "poor state of affairs" you claim would be non existent. Although I wouldn't expect to have any understanding of the regions affairs given his decree to make his and his factions absemce from the region protocol (I quote, "take all your Order ships out of the Omicrons"). And it's not just me. Anyone else who tries to extend the olive branch to GolaƄski is often met with him taking it, snapping it and then throwing it back in their faces.

My thoughts? Order| leadership is the problem. You want help? Reflect first. Beyond what you think, not everyone has to bow down to you.
It's amusing to see that you can freely throw cheap potshots at people (in your own faction report, I might add), as soon as someone does it towards your faction and persona, you turn into total denial and blame everyone else other than yourself position. You started this precedence, do not be surprised it will come around to bite you in the not so noble four letters. After many lies and broken promises from your side, we have nothing to discuss anymore Lyth. Not with you. So stop flapping around because this pixel sandbox does not enjoy what you're doing to the others as I and many others have full right to disagree with you and your faction.

Likewise, entirety of problem with Core itself is *in my thoughts*: you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46