Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
That he disliked the move is understandable. That he had a negative reaction is understandable. That he reacted to this extent is not. I'm not entirely sure if there can be an excuse for an attempt of removal of one's four years of work.
I am not the fan of roleplay being removed and gladly got his work back. To me this conflict is still seems to be mostly domestic. It was a fact of bad reaction on a bad action. Aftermath is the Order is losing a subfaction due the understandable decision of faction leader and Ace is getting his RP back (which is naturally and would be likely done in any other similar case). Anything else?

And for some reason I've seen this thread being bumped until up todays morning. Looks like an attempt to make a good drama out of bad material.
Can I just note that WHILE I have the actual role play. I will not budge until it returns to its original spot. Simply because I have the encode and can post it elsewhere really does not help with my srp. If Golański wants to reach an into compromise, sure, but that role play will be restored to where it was. I tried to talk to golanski, he left the Skype chat instead...
(08-03-2016, 10:42 AM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]Can I just note that WHILE I have the actual role play. I will not budge until it returns to its original spot. Simply because I have the encode and can post it elsewhere really does not help with my srp. If Golański wants to reach an into compromise, sure, but that role play will be restored to where it was. I tried to talk to golanski, he left the Skype chat instead...

To be fair, I'm kind of already certain the SRP for defecting to Anorexia won't pass because the faction leader does not agree and approve of using his faction ship in the SRP.

At least, everyone in successful SRPs have all asked the faction leaders of the appropriate faction for their tech beforehand and got a green light? I'm not sure.
Oh hi Ramke

The thing is, I'm quite certain I don't need a faction leaders approval to get the SRP done. It's just a formality. I could be wrong but Thats how I believe it is.
Different topic:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137964

Is it really needed to import the obvious Ace Combat references? I'm already loathing the whole 'Razgriz' thing even after having played that game for 12-13 times.
(08-03-2016, 10:57 AM)Ryummel Wrote: [ -> ]Different topic:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137964

Is it really needed to import the obvious Ace Combat references? I'm already loathing the whole 'Razgriz' thing even after having played that game for 12-13 times.

A) Ace Combat 5 never gets old
B) I only wrote the names for CV Razgriz and Hierlark
C) At least I'm not the guy flying [LN]-LNS-Unsung.War

The kestrel class prototype carrier
Yes thanks for your input, but I was expecting the answer from the guy flying the Unsung War.

PS: That 'only wrote' doesn't save you either. There's ways to be more original than that.
I just found out about <that> particular new drama. @Ace Razgriz, defecting from the Order looks like the right thing to do now, seeing how your faction leader reacted. How your defection can infuriate him so much is BEYOND my understanding.

Like, if I were to glance at all the other SRP's and suddenly enrage myself and try to delete every post I ever made here, for God knows what reason... what good does that even bring?

I mean, is that the sole reason the guy got so pissed off, or are we missing certain info?
(08-03-2016, 10:51 AM)Ace Razgriz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh hi Ramke

The thing is, I'm quite certain I don't need a faction leaders approval to get the SRP done. It's just a formality. I could be wrong but Thats how I believe it is.

As far as I know without the approval of the relevant OFL you have little to no chance of Admin approval. I'm not sure if it's mandatory or just highly advised, but it's either of the two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46