Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:Please talk to Order|Lt.Eugene.Maersk about jumping into fights with not a word. Let alone jumping into unbalanced fights. Danke
I will forward it to colleagues in Order| leadership, and we will look into it.
Thank you for feedback.

Seems you missed it mate, Kelt quit Disco, we certainly would like to continue that Alliance with SCRA, but we need to find proper replacement and such, so it may not be done quickly.
' Wrote:

Seems you missed it mate, Kelt quit Disco, we certainly would like to continue that Alliance with SCRA, but we need to find proper replacement and such, so it may not be done quickly.

Ninja'd.
' Wrote:Please talk to Order|Lt.Eugene.Maersk about jumping into fights with not a word. Let alone jumping into unbalanced fights. Danke

Can I have some more details of the incident?
Yeah. Myself, (MM~Kanricko.Kadem) and a BHG| jumped to Minor, got capswurmed, the BHG died, I was dodging, someone managed to call the capships (3 Osiris', 2 gebs iirc) off me, which I was appreciative for. My Roc was dueling 2 VHFs, and losing nicely, when Eugene jumps into the fight without a word and shoots me. I don't mind the gank or the 3v1, but the 'say nothing just shoot' wasn't terribly pleasant, especially as there was no urgent need for him to jump in.
mwerte, with all due respect, what a hell are you talking?
I was sitting there on my other account (OCV-Antonov, Osiris), you started shooting with not a single word on indies, or Im just deaf and blind.
You and your friend came and start shooting but soon after all indie caps went on you. I've tried to stop them, which you can see by highlighted sentence in system chat. Not once, but I said few times that caps should move out of this fight.
After that I said that I AM GOING TO JUMP IN MY FIGHTER and help our guy.. So I've done this, but when I came to fight I barely had time to shot once and you were killed by indie guy... and there is a second screenshot:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7526/screen86.jpg

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/888/screen87.jpg
Ok. mwerte, do you have any counter evidence?
Yeah, been busy, sorry.

The first SS, yes, thank you for pulling said caps off me.

Now, to direct rebuttal.
Quote:I was sitting there on my other account (OCV-Antonov, Osiris), you started shooting with not a single word on indies, or Im just deaf and blind.
You weren't there for my 'engagabug'. Myself and another bomber had come across a Geb, my friend exploded, I thrusted away from the 4 osiris/gebs that were chasing me. They left and returned to Toledo. I found an unarmored Hathor, told him it was time for him to die, he ran to Toledo, said capswurm was sitting there.

At this point is when I'm guessing you started seeing me, because yes, if you come late to the party you wouldn't have seen my engaging notice. And I was too busy dodging fire to have a chit chat, I'm not Terrance, I can't talk while I fight.

Quote:You and your friend came and start shooting but soon after all indie caps went on you. I've tried to stop them, which you can see by highlighted sentence in system chat. Not once, but I said few times that caps should move out of this fight.

I did see that.

Quote:After that I said that I AM GOING TO JUMP IN MY FIGHTER and help our guy.. So I've done this, but when I came to fight I barely had time to shot once and you were killed by indie guy
I didn't see you say you were going to switch, and how am I supposed to know that the fighter coming at me is the same one as one of the capships? I was kinda busy.
Sorry, I didn't have time to reply because of study and work in the same time
Now about this "incident", ill get straight to the point:

I admit my mistake, I don't know what was in my head when I was so rushing and completely forget about this. You couldn't know if it was me on Order char unless you noticed name Maersk when I was speaking on the other (BS) char but again I don't blame you for this. You were fighting, I should have been more careful and pull this out more "elegant". It was pretty bad day for me, so excuse me once again for my obvious mistake in attack.
I would like to kindly and respectfully suggest to you all at the Order that you should find a way to make compromise with the TCG. Strictly speaking as an observer, it seems to me that this is a complete power play, an attempt to force a group to do what you want just because you can, and to be perfectly honest, it makes your faction look very very bad. Even if you wish to keep the TCG hostile, you should at least be able to come to an ooc understanding about the parameters of the interactions between the Order and the TCG. I know, I know, they did things, and yes, I am sure the Order have done things too, my point would be that |Order are the official faction in this, you are the ones that are supposed to be level headed and mature, and to show an example for others on the server. I dont think your current course is a very good example for others.
Yeah. What Zelot says. This TCG vs Order thing is just plain ridiculous. Dont like what the TCG do? Just leave them alone, ignore them, and pretend they dont exist. If they have problems with the navy in alaska, let them sort it out with the navy. If you think you know better, then concentrate on your own stuff instead of forcing your view onto other people. Right now, the OHC seems to be mainly busy fighting the TCG more than anything else.