Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
(04-02-2018, 09:01 AM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, I have a question for you about Freeport Attack 11.5. This is the base of the Zoners, right? Then why are you attacking this PoB? You have the same peace with the Zoners, do not you? And the past attack was also some kind of delirious - then you were not even in a state of war. I want to know inRP reason for your actions.

I just did not understand why all this.

We have acted with the acceptance of the CoF, enforcing a paragraph of their own laws: 7. No base or other installation may be built within 15k of any CoF claimed space without expressed approval from members of the Confederation.

It also violated against the Order Laws regarding unauthorized settlements. Freeport 11-5 violated literally all laws of all parties who can enforce laws in Delta, that would be: Corsairs, Core, Order and Zoners.
(04-02-2018, 12:49 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2018, 08:20 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...I rarely (these days) come into a factions feedback unless its something out of hand... but this needs to be addressed.
[Image: RQ7wasm.png]

I dont appreciate someone making a mockery of my SRP that i have had for years. The Order in particular who knows my SRP Very well. All I am asking is for you to please change the name. No need to escalate this further.

Not the 1ic, not the 2ic but in HC. Hi, I've decided to step in here to clarify it. This should not be intentional. We wouldn't want to troll you or anything with such a thing. We recently have an old veteran returning and seeing this I figured he might simply used a shipname from the times he was around (that's like 2007-2012). I will forward this to the chat anyways so we can get this renamed asap. Thanks for bringing this to our attention before it causes any missunderstandings.

Thanks man, take care.
(04-02-2018, 04:21 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2018, 12:49 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2018, 08:20 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Hi...I rarely (these days) come into a factions feedback unless its something out of hand... but this needs to be addressed.
[Image: RQ7wasm.png]

I dont appreciate someone making a mockery of my SRP that i have had for years. The Order in particular who knows my SRP Very well. All I am asking is for you to please change the name. No need to escalate this further.

Not the 1ic, not the 2ic but in HC. Hi, I've decided to step in here to clarify it. This should not be intentional. We wouldn't want to troll you or anything with such a thing. We recently have an old veteran returning and seeing this I figured he might simply used a shipname from the times he was around (that's like 2007-2012). I will forward this to the chat anyways so we can get this renamed asap. Thanks for bringing this to our attention before it causes any missunderstandings.

Thanks man, take care.

As the owner of said ship, I have had that ship for a long time now, it wasn't made to spite you [heck mate I dunno who you are]. I will see what can be done about it, although I dont see why a rename has to be the only way forward.

cheers.
I am very disappointed. We went from a really great fight with the Core| to a horrible fight with the Order|. It doesn't take two battleships and five snubs to kill two cruisers and a drone - and it should also be pointed out that I (the second Cruiser) arrived after you killed the first one.

I would sort of see this gank as being okay if you used the argument of "Oh we were killing both you and the Vagrants so the fight was even", but the fight with the Vagrants was over by the time we were involved. Even if there were indies, you yourselves didn't need to pile on the extra battleship + snub.

Just a little disappointed tbh. Oh well, there is always next time. Take care.
2 Nomad Cruisers and an Ishtar. After you ignored Core and let them hunt our transports without interference.
(07-10-2018, 09:58 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]2 Nomad Cruisers and an Ishtar. After you ignored Core and let them hunt our transports without interference.

There was no AI when we jumped into Lost, only Nomads. At least, I do not recall seeing any tC there until after the server crash.
Does anyone know's why Im waitning 11 days to someone reply on my application for Order Primary Fleet ?

Greetings !
(07-10-2018, 09:58 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]2 Nomad Cruisers and an Ishtar. After you ignored Core and let them hunt our transports without interference.

We did not know where the Nomads went. When we went to Lost, the only ones we saw was an Order LV that immediately got killed by the Vagrants. (no fire from us AIs there)
Shortly after, we followed the two Core snubs further into Lost and had an even fight there (2v2, 2:2 outcome, 1 AI Cruiser observer) so there is nothing about us *ignoring* the Core, there.
Afterwards, you seemed to log off in Lost and log in again in Mu, which is why we went back to Delta, where the Commune guy asked us to assist him and the Vagrants @ Lichtenfelde, where we met our doom by unreasonable numbers, where the Vagrants were nowhere to be found, except one snub hugging Lichtenfelde holding on for dear life.

Also, even if we had been present, we would not have interfered with them hunting your transports, as our ID disallows us to hunt them ourselves.
Chronological order of events:

4 Order transports entered Lost
Vagrants (Ishtar, Gunboat, two bombers) logged, headed for Lost, indies joining (one Wild, two indie Nomad Cruisers)
2 RHA snubs + 1 RHA gunboat entered Lost, ignored us and moved to Order at the rock
2 Core snubs entered Lost, ignored us and headed for the rock
Commune (1 snub, one bomber afaik) + tC (2 drones, 1 harvester) entered Lost
server soft-crashed, everyone forced to log off
everyone relogged - Vagrants + nomad indies, Commune and tC, Core and one Order transport found themselves at the Lost jump hole to Delta
Vagrants open fire on the Order transport, Core watches - why would they defend Order
RHA + other Order transports didn't re-appear in Lost, instead Deceres, Feyadeen + Black Monday logged capitals, two other Order snubs showed up as well. Osirises headed for Lost
Black Monday silent-engaged an indie Siris, chaos begins in Lost
Deceres and Fedayeen join, then the Order group jumps back to Delta
Vagrants + indies follow to Delta, tC and Core stay in Lost, fighting there
Vagrants + indies + Commune fight Order in Delta, can't do much against Osiris-spam, Golly's Geb dies tho
Nomad forces are halfway beaten, retreating to Lichtenfelde
tC finished Core in Lost, jumped to Delta
you know the rest

Just for clarification of the events, I have it all recorded. Will take a while for the upload though.
(07-10-2018, 10:12 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Chronological order of events:

4 Order transports entered Lost
Vagrants (Ishtar, Gunboat, two bombers) logged, headed for Lost, indies joining (one Wild, two indie Nomad Cruisers)
2 RHA snubs + 1 RHA gunboat entered Lost, ignored us and moved to Order at the rock
2 Core snubs entered Lost, ignored us and headed for the rock
Commune (1 snub, one bomber afaik) + tC (2 drones, 1 harvester) entered Lost
server soft-crashed, everyone forced to log off
everyone relogged - Vagrants + nomad indies, Commune and tC, Core and one Order transport found themselves at the Lost jump hole to Delta
Vagrants open fire on the Order transport, Core watches - why would they defend Order
RHA + other Order transports didn't re-appear in Lost, instead Deceres, Feyadeen + Black Monday logged capitals, two other Order snubs showed up as well. Osirises headed for Lost
Black Monday silent-engaged an indie Siris, chaos begins in Lost
Deceres and Fedayeen join, then the Order group jumps back to Delta
Vagrants + indies follow to Delta, tC and Core stay in Lost, fighting there
Vagrants + indies + Commune fight Order in Delta, can't do much against Osiris-spam, Golly's Geb dies tho
Nomad forces are halfway beaten, retreating to Lichtenfelde
tC finished Core in Lost, jumped to Delta
you know the rest

Just for clarification of the events, I have it all recorded. Will take a while for the upload though.

I shot the Order transport since it wanted to make me "Regret" for hunting it. Feeling regrets already.

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46