Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
' Wrote:Apparently the K'Hara and Outcasts are friendly enough with the Order to work against the BHG Core.

Isn't that right Order|?
[Image: 28qyjjo_tb.jpg]

+1
Hmph, must've missed that.

Dumbass move, and they got shouted at for it. Shouldn't happen again.
As with the 141st, to the Order| Who did show up to the convoy yesterday with OSI, thank you so much for making it all the more enjoyable, especially whoever plays Michael, my apologies again for getting you mad over my muddling up the comms channels Tongue But again, well RPed out, and within your factions lore, it was a pleasure for me on my first real event to fly with you and hope to do so again soon.
Regarding the latest set of rules addressed to the Zoners.

There is nothing wrong with the intent of the rules nor the roleplay. What i take a little offense is the tone.

You were exclusively addressing the Zoners, a hardcoded ally of yours. The tone of the consequences was unnecessarily martial. "Comply or die". I would expect that when you address all players within a region or someone your faction is not allied with. But when addressing an ally there could have been different ways.

Back in the days, the Order would most probably not have threatened the Zoners with murder but would have rather said that they contact the official factions immedietly and let them deal with it internally. From hearsay, it appears that you were aware of the support of the official factions.

Judging from the tone of the message, it could have read BHG|Core and not Order. Such an approach is something i expect from the Core - to execute swift martial law against non allies; but not from the Order.

So what is left is a slight disappointment in your choice of words and methods. Urgency and importance can be conveyed in a less hostile way.

constructive suggestion:

The intent of relieving a Zoner ship from major Nomad remains should be a service to protect the ship and its crew due to their ignorance and your greater knowledge of the matter. Destroying the ship might be considered contra-productive. It may have also helped to release an essay explaining how the remains of Nomads can "spread" like an infection to explain that ships carrying them must be put under quarantaine.

There are many ways to show transparency and gain understanding other than a piraty-like approach.
Methods differ from character to character and you had pleasure to talk with the mean one. While I agree this does make him sound dangerously close to BHG Core - said faction would never let Zoners posess Nomad tech under any circumstances.

Destroying zoner ship who refuses to hand over Nomad materials has double purpose - INRP fulfilling Order's agenda in stopping potentially dangerous research and gameplay wise stepping up against hordes of Zoner caps OORP'ly farming Nomad battleships for profit - selling totally random players with no consequences.

Remember, this was just a reminder to only certain ammount of Omicron population due to recent situations concerned only them - it is only fair to announce it a second time.

To summarize, Jinx, loss of Toledo had its impact upon The Order - they are not exactly the same more peaceful people. They are more desperate and reaching for way more dangerous ways - while still balancing on thin line of morality - this what sets Order away from Core before, now and in future.
(06-20-2012, 03:13 PM)SeaFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]
' Wrote:Considering that the Outcasts is the closest known human faction to the Nomads, I believe it's more logical for them to be in the Omicron Alpha instead of Alaska/NY. I think in the latest Brimstone raid even K'hara participated.

Apparently the K'Hara and Outcasts are friendly enough with the Order to work against the BHG Core.

Isn't that right Order|?

They rp "Order" when they want and rp "neutral" when they want, still don't realize that this guy is shooting zoners and thinks he has the back of official zoners such as pheonix, too much time on his hands. -1 for the feedback, you're not order you are terrorists. Edit 2 : Don't be upset by this information, you clearly know this yourself, infact I was one of the osiris that asked the questions a month ago, remember? saying that you "don't like it", I gotta tell you I never saw this image before but now its even uglier.
How about you don't bring back an 9 month old and actually already noticed (resolved?) stuff in relevance to current events? And how about you leave your ooRP hatred outside before getting to this server?

(05-30-2013, 11:53 AM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]its the present and things are different, so rather then talking about the past, talk about the present

How about adhering to your own words?
(05-30-2013, 02:24 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 03:13 PM)SeaFalcon Wrote: [ -> ]
' Wrote:Considering that the Outcasts is the closest known human faction to the Nomads, I believe it's more logical for them to be in the Omicron Alpha instead of Alaska/NY. I think in the latest Brimstone raid even K'hara participated.

Apparently the K'Hara and Outcasts are friendly enough with the Order to work against the BHG Core.

Isn't that right Order|?

They rp "Order" when they want and rp "neutral" when they want, still don't realize that this guy is shooting zoners and thinks he has the back of official zoners such as pheonix, too much time on his hands. -1 for the feedback, you're not order you are terrorists. Edit 2 : Don't be upset by this information, you clearly know this yourself, infact I was one of the osiris that asked the questions a month ago, remember? saying that you "don't like it", I gotta tell you I never saw this image before but now its even uglier.

I'm not in the Order - but I am in both the K'Hara AND the BHG. As a point of information, the BHG is the one who allowed one of their own Guildmasters to be infected by a Nomad so that we could have access to certain weapons. And we're also the ones who set up the Order and Zoners for a surprise attack by the K'Hara around FP11. So I'd suggest that before you make any other hare-brained accusations in this feedback section, you get your history straight.

There may be the occasional combat where tactics dictate that someone end up fighting on the same side as their enemy due to other enemies - I think you have that confused with actual alliances.

(Sorry for butting into your feedback thread here.)
Ok. This went wrong. And I apologize.

Let me explain before you flame: Sol and I were really trying to make this an organized event that would be fair and not end in the hate we had been cilutivating for a while now.

It went wrong due to miscommunication.

Sol and I were typing, but it was hard to keep the overview. When the Order| bomber rebotted from the cap (or at least I was told so), and then the cap tried to insta me, I had a hard time e.g. telling the GB to stay out. I bet Sol was typing at the same time.

The mistake happened right there.
Sol sent people away, to make it a 5on5. I missed that part, as I was under fire.
I thought he sent away the one bomber that rebotted from the cap as a gentleman gesture.
Suddenly, it was uneven.
And ye, that's how it ended.

Crap. I feel horrible.
I just hope that you can believe that Sol and I really tried. Now we likely look both like idiots in front of our own people. But we honestly tried. And failed, that's at least how I see it.

Perhaps better next time. Hope you can accept that.
I feel problem was mostly based in pulling out event on last minute. From my own experience it fails (half of server knowing about secret meeting between Jeremy's GRN and some other leaders).

Set an hour, explain the rules clearly in the post, get people organised beforehand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46