Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Right I wish to report a very disappointing encounter with a Order logistics vessel.

I was hunting for the said order ship in the Omicrons when we eventually meet up in Mu. I de cloaked and CD'ed. I initiated role play by greeting the Human and so on. What I got in return was a silent trader trying desperately to cruise away so his j*w complex wont be broken. I did not receive a single line like "Hostile detected", "Nomad inbound". Just a silent trader trying to cruise. Witch is unacceptable for an a official faction. I put in an a engagement notice and began my attack.

I expected the guy to just to dock but he decided to base camp instead and the lines of RP I received

Sorry I don't have a screen shot because I was to busy to dodge and trying to believe what I just read. The above is just bad sportsmanship, the nomad and order role play are tied together, I know you perfectly know this Golanski. This sort of behaviour discourages nomad players and morphs to even log and have RP with you in witch case both factions suffer from activity wise . I also don't remember back in my Order| days people doing retarded stuff like the case above. I sincerely hope this matter will be resolved and never to happen again.

screen shots I took
So I returned from a trade run. Before my goal, a nomad ID bomber uncloaked with what looked like /l1 /l2 messages and cruise disruptors. Having made the experience that this usually means an attack and that I was 15k away from a docking point, I tried to take my ship there before the cargo gets lost. During this time, I was trying to type an appropriate response but was met by constant disruptions and an engagement notice before I could finish it. From then on, I used my character's hate for Nomads and desire for vengeance so I decided to use the environment and supporting NPCs to seek your destruction while making sure that in case of emergency, the cargo could remain safe. The messages you quoted are simply part of that.
Given the circumstances, I immediately assumed it was just another person hunting for an easy blue (on a transport, no less). My experience makes me more wary around the Nomad ID, while morph IDs are the ones I always RP with if there isn't something more pressing at the moment. After your PMs I only saw my assumptions confirmed, so I responded appropriately. It seems my judgement of the situation was wrong but I hope you understand why I made it.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Closed on the faction leader's request.
Reopened, keep it civil or the Moderation will not be pleased with the offender(s) - The Moderation Team
(07-15-2016, 06:34 PM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]Reopened, keep it civil or the Moderation will not be pleased with the offender(s) - The Moderation Team

Fair warning, I know why this thread just got re-opened, and you should just lock it now, this matter can be discussed very easily via pm. The Order high command very clearly requested this thread stay locked if I remember correctly.
Why lock the thread for eternity then? Just delete it if you can't handle some (salty) feedback/criticism.
Administration nolonger wants us to close Feedback threads, only Moderate them. - Tabris
Hi.

Hows things.
(07-15-2016, 06:42 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Why lock the thread for eternity then? Just delete it if you can't handle some (salty) feedback/criticism.

I can respond to this, it was locked due to some fallout that happened about 2-3 months ago and we just never got around to reopening it. As for that fallout, let me just put it like this, some people didn't get along that well, and the situation was resolved
(07-15-2016, 06:42 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Why lock the thread for eternity then? Just delete it if you can't handle some (salty) feedback/criticism.

Because the faction leader specifically requested it be closed and STAY closed. Need I remind you of feedback threads like the Core feedback and PRIME feedback? That is not something the Order wants, if somebody has (pineappley) feedback/criticism, they more than welcome to settle it in a CIVIL manner via pm or skype.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46