Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most dear friends;

I keep the rooster for ALL Order| players and all of their Order| and indie tagged order tied characters.

I can give you the exact number of ships on all Order| player accounts and even the payloads.

The only carrier we have / had is Reavengitair's carrier which is tied to Order| as an indie craft.

As a person who interracted with quite a sum of people from different factions both in game and out of game, I guess at least some know how a "balance the odds" and "stay in RP" person I am and I vote for Reaven's actions if he did something since he is a person in same vein. There may be a communication mistake and he may get summoned into a battle he thought otherwise, it happens. Happened to me lots of times. He may even be in a situation where he had to use his turrets. These things happen. With a single action, one player or a faction cannot be "tagged".

If you see a bad behaviour of any Order player, please PM me or Swiss or any of the Order| players who you see active here and we will investigate the matter and resolve the issue.

Edit: With the recruitment of Naive.Stagg, his indie carrier Murdja is another indie of ours.

If you think you have an idea about making Order| better communicating in game, any input is welcome. But please note, again, that one seldom action and actions of non Order| people shouldn't be related with the faction itself neither should be enough to tag a player.

Also;

No other carrier is related to Order| . They are independent players.

Repeat, they are NOT RELATED to us and Order| has a Carrier restriction to higher ranks. And I mean HIGH, like I am superior to Reaven, Kelt or Tommy or many others and my rank is like 5 ranks lower than its restriction. I believe we only have 2 active players who have the right, one being Swissscorch. We don't even like the indie carriers of Order| people and Reaven's was an exception since it's come up.
the carrier in Order| is limited to admirals only. And there are only 3 admirals. One of them has a carrier; me. the Order| only has one carrier.

Yes there are some who are indirectly "tied" to us, as you say, and then there are quite a few who are not. The ones who do play basically under the same flag as Order| characters and follow the rp we all go by and ranks etc.
Come on, let's get some feedbacks here.
bump,what is it people,are we so bad or so good?:laugh:
We are trying to improve Order|in last few months,with new Leader and some actions that camed with it
I think we changed a bit. :)
Some feedbacks please,I am interested to hear your opinions.
I like you guys, you take the real Order actions to heart instead of taking on just attacking everything that wants to attack you.

Now if only the indies were like you...
Hello all.

As a sub commander of the Iron legion (IL), our goal is that of the Order|.
We realize that the Order| are the ones incharge. It is our privilage to be there not our right. The Iron Legion follows a certain command structure.
All listen and obey the leader who takes his queue from the Primary fleet. When the Iron Legion leader is off the rest of the Iron Legion still take their queue from the Primary fleet.
It is our duty to protect them at all costs not for them to protect us.
The Iron Legion only have three command ships, 2 Osiris and 1 Geb. the rest are in a recon cruiser and lower.
To make a ship in the Iron Legion we must get clearance from the leader.

We in the Iron Legion try our best to follow Order Doctrine, so any input from the actual Order| faction is welcome as some of us are new to the Order.

Commander Jake Tiberius, Captain IL-Repentance
Call me Capt. Tiberius
Yes, from what I have seen the IL are good players, Kudos!
A quick question.

How many Osiri' are in the Order|'s possession?
' Wrote:A quick question.

How many Osiri' are in the Order|'s possession?

I guess around 6.
' Wrote:I guess around 6.

Let me know when you can confirm that with the exact names of ships and who owns them.

Thank you.