Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Just a quick note... Check your ID before you go hunting <strike>people</strike> Outcasts in the Tau's.
' Wrote:Just a quick note... Check your ID before you go hunting <strike>people</strike> Outcasts in the Tau's.

You should read up on the Order information threads. They're explicitly hostile to outcasts roleplay wise, and there is nothing in the ID explicitly disallowing such an action.

If you wish, I'll go into detail on why this situation exists.
I can understand why the situation exists, but let's get the ID in here.

Quote:Pilot carrying this ID is enlisted in the Order who:
Can demand Artifacts, Nomad equipment and remains, levy fines, and destroy ships if they refuse to comply with demands within the Omicrons, Omegas, Alaska and Tohoku.
Can hunt pirates and terrorists within the Omicrons and Omegas.
May not bring a vessel cruiser sized or larger into any system containing a jumpgate with exception of Alaska.
Can freely engage Nomad, Wild and BHG Core players.
Cannot participate in unlawful actions except as described above.
It explicitly states where you can hunt pirates and terrorists. I guess we can all agree Outcasts fall under the former, correct? What makes you think you can freely extend that line in your ID to the Taus? Why else would it specifically mention Omicrons and Omega's.... Not to mention you even chase the people fighting along with them to Orkney after the fight is pretty much over! Order is not Sirius-wide anti-Outcast police. Stick to the ZoI in your ID, I guess it's there for a reason.

Again, this is not about why you do it, it's about you aren't permitted to do it.
Order IS sirius wide >_>

Also
Order| is kinda... uh.. really inactive now, in the omicrons.. Never see one on, apart if said person is training or log only to catch people in Mu.

Had some nice RP encounters with Order but yeah hardly see you guys around anymore.
' Wrote:Order IS sirius wide >_>

Also
Order| is kinda... uh.. really inactive now, in the omicrons.. Never see one on, apart if said person is training or log only to catch people in Mu.

Had some nice RP encounters with Order but yeah hardly see you guys around anymore.

activity_Order.html 12.04:52:40

We're doing fairly good. It's just that there is a fairly large ZOI to cover.:)
' Wrote:You should read up on the Order information threads. They're explicitly hostile to outcasts roleplay wise, and there is nothing in the ID explicitly disallowing such an action.

If you wish, I'll go into detail on why this situation exists.

That line of argumentation would mean that with the LN ID, I can "hunt pirates and terrorists within Liberty and the Independent Systems directly bordering Liberty."
Also, I could just fly out to Tau-23 and hunt terrorists and pirates there. Or Omicron Alpha, for that matter. Or any other system in the Discoverse.

ID rules are not on a "if it's not stated, it's OK" base, it's the other way around. By principle you are not allowed to do anything, except if the ID explicitly allows it. The Order ID does not allow hunting terrorists&pirates in the Taus, so it is forbidden.
May I ask for the reason of The Order going to omicron alpha so often?...
Considering that the Outcasts is the closest known human faction to the Nomads, I believe it's more logical for them to be in the Omicron Alpha instead of Alaska/NY. I think in the latest Brimstone raid even K'hara participated.
' Wrote:Considering that the Outcasts is the closest known human faction to the Nomads, I believe it's more logical for them to be in the Omicron Alpha instead of Alaska/NY. I think in the latest Brimstone raid even K'hara participated.

Apparently the K'Hara and Outcasts are friendly enough with the Order to work against the BHG Core.

Isn't that right Order|?
[Image: 28qyjjo_tb.jpg]
[Image: 130221984383.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46