Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Order feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Per request then, I will speak out here. Ace, you didn't found Horus, Horus was founded between me, you and Scourge. When the faction feel apart after Operation spear (That was the only reason it was made) we decided to let you revive it.

The reason the faction was nuked, was the sudden kicking of 2 of the 3 founders and the installing of someone who was never in Horus, a well as the hijacking of the faction. While YES I do guess you did save the faction, you DID, out of selflessness, nuke 2 founding members, and try to steal the faction and now tried to use it to defect

So before any of you try to get any ideas on what you've been told, Ace didn't found Horus, his char came from O'Rhu who met Raven a while ago, and was transfered to Horus when O'Rhu let him go, I gave up Kelly, someone from the Overwatch and Scourge put in his indy. what many don't seem to know, is that are TONS of Horus indies with us. Ace, you didn't own horus, you were 1 of 3 founding members and tried to steal the faction, case and point, this is not the place for this to be spoken off, if you want, talk to Omicron in PM
(08-02-2016, 05:32 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to never having made a backup for such a long RP.
"You've had that tv for four years but someone stole it, why didn't you just have another just like it?"

Werd-kun, like. Pls.
Keep the discussion on-topic, and stop targeting other members directly with harsh language. Keep it civil. Final warning.
(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Per request then, I will speak out here. Ace, you didn't found Horus, Horus was founded between me, you and Scourge. When the faction feel apart after Operation spear (That was the only reason it was made) we decided to let you revive it.

You gave the faction to him at that point. It was no longer yours.

(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]The reason the faction was nuked, was the sudden kicking of 2 of the 3 founders and the installing of someone who was never in Horus, a well as the hijacking of the faction. While YES I do guess you did save the faction, you DID, out of selflessness, nuke 2 founding members, and try to steal the faction and now tried to use it to defect

2/3 is not consulting all parties, especially when one of which likely hasn't been involved in a long time.

(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]So before any of you try to get any ideas on what you've been told, Ace didn't found Horus, his char came from O'Rhu who met Raven a while ago, and was transfered to Horus when O'Rhu let him go, I gave up Kelly, someone from the Overwatch and Scourge put in his indy. what many don't seem to know, is that are TONS of Horus indies with us.

Irrelevant.

(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]The nuking of the faction came at a request of the other 2 founding members due to the hijacking of the entire faction, which upon the rage quit, we were given the okay over. While this is not a trial by forums, this is indeed what happened. Ace, you didn't own horus, you were 1 of 3 founding members and tried to steal the faction, case and point, this is not the place for this to be spoken off, if you want, talk to Omicron in PM

You didn't consult him for nuking it. You gave him the faction when he revived it. You left. Scourge wasn't involved. Your forfeited it to him and then ripped it out from under him when it suited you best. That's a low blow and you know it, don't try and claim a moral high ground.
Hi.

As new Leader of the Core| I just wanted to ask a few things.

Would Order be interested in some events around omicron zeta and maybe some more battle events and RP for a war over omicron minor? I've had these Ideas for some time but am unable to really reach the Order| playerbase. and I are doing Rps for battle events in dresden and you can see that's brought a lot of success I hope relations and RPs can bring about fun events just like the one in dresden. But ye, a reply on here and skype would be nice.

Danke.
(08-02-2016, 05:34 PM)Shizune Wrote: [ -> ]Ace, you didn't own horus, you were 1 of 3 founding members and tried to steal the faction, case and point,

Lol

So if I didn't own Horus, Scourge didn't do anything of his own accord and you ragequit simply because you got mad that I got mad that you metagamed a comm to my Order character simply because they were with Auxesia. If I quote unquote "stole" the faction. You claim I stole the faction, but Im the one who actually put effort into it, I made it from an idea into a faction after it fell apart. In all respects, I WROTE 100 percent of all Horus lore, you had no involvement other than a name mention. You literally did nothing with Horus, and I am the one who did everything with Horus. However, simply because there are apparentally 3 founding memmbers (1 of which ragequit, and the other which did literally nothing in the faction) But I guess that means nothing to you.
Hi.

Wesker, Order| is interested in having some events with Core. I dont even remember if I do have you on skype through.
Intriguing that Shizune removed us from his contact list as soon as this went down. So now there's no outlet for communication - the decision's final, everyone involved with the RP gets thrown under the bus.

You can't play to win.

Edit: Spelling.

Edit edit: Sorted out - I'm now back in contact with Shizune.
Discovery User Registration Agreement Wrote:Whilst we attempt to edit or remove any messages containing inappropriate, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, slanderous, or threatening material that could be considered invasive of a person's privacy, or which otherwise violate any kind of law, it is impossible for us to review every message posted on this discussion system. For this reason you acknowledge that all messages posted on this discussion system express the views and opinions of the original message author and not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Therefore we take no responsibility and cannot be held liable for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy and completeness of every message.

By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws. Copyrighted or derivative work posted by you does not fall under this agreement and any liability will be your own responsability. You agree content of your own intended for use by groups registered on the DiscoveryGC Community as "Official Faction" or "Unofficial Faction" of which you are a member at the time of posting will fall under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums. Your IP Address is recorded with each post you make on this discussion system and is retrievable by the forum staff if need-be. You agree that we have the ability and right to perform any action on any account or message at any time should it be seen fit. You also agree that any information you enter on this discussion system is stored in a database, and that "cookies" are stored on your computer to save your login information.

Any information you provide on these forums will never be disclosed to any third party, although the staff cannot be held liable for any hacking attempt in which your data is compromised. Your information may have to be shared with national authorities in the event of an investigation. The administration will notify you if such event occurs.

By continuing with the sign up process you agree to the above rules and any others that the Administrator specifies.

Discovery User Registration Agreement Wrote:By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws. Copyrighted or derivative work posted by you does not fall under this agreement and any liability will be your own responsability. You agree content of your own intended for use by groups registered on the DiscoveryGC Community as "Official Faction" or "Unofficial Faction" of which you are a member at the time of posting will fall under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

Discovery User Registration Agreement Wrote:You agree content of your own intended for use by groups registered on the DiscoveryGC Community as "Official Faction" or "Unofficial Faction" of which you are a member at the time of posting will fall under a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

Discovery User Registration Agreement Wrote:CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license.

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
I believe, if it helps the matter, it does not matter who owns this Horus faction. What matters is that a players character, lore behind that character and reason for being where they are now has been removed without consultation. Whilst the grudges and politics do matter to an extent, I'm sure there is a way to settle this so that Ace's character can continue.

This is a rough ride for Ace. else is involved, why not come up with some left over lore that enables Ace to continue? It is a painful process watching others change the past in a way that nullifies their hard work, effort and ultimately commitment. Out of respect for one another as players, if not people, leave enough for Ace to do something. Retrospective metagaming is a dangerous and slippery slope for the community, not just a single player, as it negatively impacts the emotional and affective commitment a player will decide to put in - if anything can be reversed anytime by "power-holders", why bother?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46