This article has not been verified to be up to date for the latest version of the Discovery mod. The last edit was made on 04.06.2018 (DD/MM/YYYY). You may help by updating it, often by using the code generator.
|Decay Rate||no decay|
A paradise of nature the likes of which has never been found elsewhere in Sirius, Planet Gaia has been declared off-limits by the Bretonian government to all except the occasional scientist from the Cambridge Research Institute. However, many of the native flora and fauna are reputed to be natural aphrodisiacs and are also rare delicacies, leading to widespread poaching that the authorities are finding difficult to control. Planetform is rumored to be attempting to introduce certain species from Gaia into the ecosystems of planets that they are terraforming, although the company denies these rumors. The transportation of wildlife from planet Gaia is illegal in Bretonia, yet there are many willing to take the chance in order to reap the potential profits.
- Detailed information about restricted / illegal Commodities and licence possiblities can be found here: The Laws of Sirius
- 1 unit of Gaian Wildlife takes up 4 units of space in your cargo hold.
- The following houses prohibit the possession of this item, and may flag your ship as hostile:
- The following bases either sell the item, or buy the item at a non-default price (possibly lower).
- The data listed on this page was generated from the default server configuration files on 4/06/2018. Server-side data may be changed on any server at any time, without any notice to the user community. The only authoritative source for in-game data is the game itself.