Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: ioLWv8l.png]

External Communications - To: BAF / BPA - Subject: Base Registration

Hey there, you might heard of our Corporation already. We are sorry about your loss of leads. We do everything we can to support you in any way we can do, but to support Bretonia in a better way, we would need to establish a trade hub within the Manchester System to ensure that our Transports have a place to meet and talk. Also we would like to request weapon platforms, as we do have many enemies as we are a lawful corporation. Sorry, I haven't introduced my self. Well.

I am director James Vega, from the United Trading Corporation, we are working behind the frontier lines to get any supply the Bretonian House needs carried over to them. We also corporate in other houses, but establishing an outpost just in Manchester would be the best way to serve our purpose in supporting Bretonia.

We would set up the Base just near the already existing installation "Blackpool Production Facility" as the UTC, already has a supply contract for this installation, the owner of this installation granted ours to be within his defense lines.

However, the only dockable vessels on our Trade outpost would be the lawful forces of Bretonia (BAF,BIS,QCP,BPA..) and the United Trading Corporation. As this installation is only purposed to store commodities and goods that are thought for Bretonia temporarily. There will be no production facility on our installation.

We would name our Base International Trade Hub If you do have any more questions, feel free to ask us.

United Trading Corporation Dossier
Visualized Picture of 50 million s.c. transferred to your bank accounts

signed,
Director James Vega
United Trading Corporation

[Image: OmVbbix.png]
James Vega,

We, firstly, remind you of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section -5.4 - Base Operational Regulations which specifically states:

Quote:Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing Base or Jumpgate, unless special permission is granted by the War Cabinet.

With this in mind we are refusing your request until such time you either suggest another location or your receive permission from the War Cabinet.

We would suggest if you insist on applying to the War Cabinet that you also have the Owners of Blackpool Production Facility to also send a Communication stating that they are happy with this request.

Until the above has been resolved satisfactorily we will put your request on HOLD.

External Communications

We have informed the current owner to give an clarification for this. Here it is. We hope that this is enough, and we can buy our licence as well.

signed,
Director James Vega

|---------------------------------------- Incoming Transmission ------------------------------------|

| ----------------------------------- Protocol Check Initiated ------------------------------------- |

| ------------------------------- Check Complete Ignicating ----------------------------- |

Greetings, Curtious members of the Bretonian Government

I am Eduardo Hochschild.

I have decided it is within my interest and that of the local population that Gold Ore is not being mined, effectively or profitably.

So i would like to request permissions for a base in Dublin.
Were local miners & Haulers can purchase docking rights for access to Ore.

There is an intended construction date, which for privacy reasons we would like to keep discreet. ( please submit a private location to convey this information).

We would be operating with Offical BMM ID and IFF (links provided)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BykN2Sk...sp=sharing

Please see that we have transmitted all funding in regards for the base. (see link)

We will be Allowing the following Tag's access
BAF| BIS| BPA) to confirm everything is in order.

I Look forward to your response.

|-------------------------------------- Transmission Terminated -----------------------------------|
James Vega,

The War Cabinet has decided that we should deal with your request and have given us some caveats to your request.

It has been decided to accept your request but there are certain conditions;

1) Your Base will be no closer to Blackpool Production Facility than 750 meters.

2) Your request to build Weapon Platforms have been denied at this time. The reason, as of this time, is that you will be under the umbrella of Blackpool Production Facility so they are deemed as unnecessary. You may, at a later time, reapply for permission.

3) Once you have paid the remaining outstanding payment, with proof, you will be granted the permission to build your Base.

External Communications

We have sent the outstanding payment here is the poof - [Image: 1aYMpSm.jpg]
Base building will begin soon.

signed,
Director James Vega

|---------------------------------------- Incoming Transmission ------------------------------------|

| ----------------------------------- Protocol Check Initiated ------------------------------------- |

| ------------------------------- Check Complete Indicating ----------------------------- |

Greetings

I would like to request an up date on my Application.

Please note i have Sent PM with the info of

I Look forward to your quick response.

|-------------------------------------- Transmission Terminated -----------------------------------|
Eduardo Hochschild,

We must warn you that the last 2 (two) attempts, at building a Base within that area, have met with abject failure. With the War with Gallia and frequent raids by Corsairs, Mollys and other undesirables the BPA and BAF cannot provide constant protection for you and your Crews.

If you insist in this venture then we are happy to give you permission to carry on, once you have provided, to us, the Name of your Base.

We must remind you that your Base must comply, in all respects, to the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5. Base Construction and Zoning.

Good luck to you and your Crews.

[Image: DFZhi28.png]

Hello there,

I am Sarah Lee Yang, leader of Blackpool Industries. After a hand-over of the Installation "International Trade Hub", from now an Bounty Hunters Guild Installation, lead by BP-I with direct contact as me, stated here, I have an request to you.

We would like to request weapon platform authorization for the Installation "International Trade Hub". As we already proved the last years with Blackpool Production Facility, how to use those platforms. We would like to extend the defense capacities of Blackpool, with those from International Trade Hub. Those platforms will only be used as BASE DEFENCE. And, however will stay 10 k away from any other Installation except <Blackpool Production Facility, International Trade Hub and Sheffield Station.

As we took over International Trade Hub now, you don't have to worry in any way. The former owners still have a limited access to that base and their corporations will remain with docking access. The Trade Hub, will serve it's purpose now in our hands. There will be a dynamic market, that sells equipment & other stuff, to Lawfuls only. We are aware of any of the Bretonian Laws, as we have shown over the last years.

Should you have any else questions, ask my contact Sebastian Lutz, that you can find in the Bar of Blackpool at table 9. There he is usually filling out Bounty Contracts, and can answer you any of your questions.

P.S: If you should feel in any way to lazy to read our whole communications opened for the war cabinet as only read, I will explain it to you.
The United Trading Corporation has broke our contract that Director James Vega signed, atleast in 3 points. We warned him before, that we will deconstruct his base if he breaks any of our set up rules. But before we are going to destroy all their work and effort kept in this Installation, we can use it for our own purpose to extend Blackpool's defense capacities & the UTC still leads the ongoing market on International Trade Hub.

Kind regards,
[Image: CACD4BA61191A61DD0C33BAF08043825.png]
Leader of Blackpool Industries

[Image: CXfQg6N.png]

| ------------------------------- Check Complete Indicating ----------------------------- |

Greetings,

Oh, I was unaware that the level of danger was that high.?.

In that case i would like to request permissions via the war cabinate for the base to be constructed closer to Graves Station with 1K if possible and contribute 10 mil a month to the Bretonian Forces.

Alternatively
At the previously given location. But i would like to request permissions to Install Weapons platform around the base.

Base Name
Hochschild Gold Mining PLC

I Look forward to your quick response.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48