Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: TFuIzdY.png]

Greetings BPA Officers,

There are small change in plans, we are requesting to change the license of Phoenix Station from Dublin to construct the pob in New London.

Please find soft copies from our payments for the registration fees as per the Bretonian laws.

[Image: CFmUFqv.jpg]
[Image: 0HLCsQC.png]
[Image: 5eBRlX5.png]

Waiting for your reply and thank you.

Long Live the Queen!
Cpt. Sam Williams.

[Image: METcIGN.png]
***Incoming transmission***

Greetings BPA.

For that time while we were waiting we changed our desision and will construct base elsewere.
Confirmation of credits transfer: http://i.imgur.com/5Sy45PC.png

Samuel Kristov out.

***End of transmition***
-Incoming Transmission-
Encryption: Classified

[Image: cvKMP7j.png]

Greetings Chief of officers.

We would like to obtain a license for deploying our new base in Omega 3. we are a group of freelancers and we invest in Bretonia for sometime now, the base will act as a trading center for Cobalt Ore and Raw Hydrocarbons also we may trade in Copper Ore, Silver Ore, Uncut Diamonds and Gold Ore. for sure we will work on stages and we are looking for your approval first, we will send the fees ASAP.

Have a good day Sir.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

-Transmission Terminated-
-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Chief of BPA.

As per my last communication, kindly find attached a proof of payment fees for our new base "Phoenix Base" located in Omega 3.

[Image: gW6zZfZ.png]

Have a good day.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

Prof. Matt Williams

From our Records, we see that you are also the Owners of Illfracombe Base in New London.

We are rather surprised that you have already built Phoenix Base, in Omega 3, without prior permission.

This is not what we would expect from Citizens of Bretonia.

After much discussion, which also involved the possibility of letting BAF deconstruct your Base, it has been decided to let you keep it.

That being said, you will pay a Fine of Fifty (50) Million Credits for your transgression. We do not expect to see your Company breaking Bretonian Laws again.

We hope that you will comply with our decision.
-Incoming Transmission-

Greetings Chief of BPA.

First, I'd like to apologies for breaking Bretonia's law by deploying the Base without getting a permission from BPA but I was afraid from any attacks on the base and as you know Omega-3 is not a safe place for civilians, also I knew that BAF is helping Liberty against the GRN attacks in California so I was not sure if they can protect the Base in the time being, I even received some communications from unlawful groups asking me to pay them in monthly bases or they will use their forces to destroy the base, so I had to pay to keep my crew safe. it was some tough days out there. Anyway, I accept to pay the 50 million if that will clear things out with BPA, sending the money now...

[Image: 1XkLo4U.png]

Thank you and have a good day Sir.

Prof. Matt Williams
Sirius Tech Center

.::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::.

Sender: Mark Olympus
To: Bretonia Police Authority
Subject: New Construction

Good Day officers,

I am Mark Olympus, BMM Miner, I would like to build a new station, Olympus Base, in sector D6 outside of planet Cambridge. The base will be a midway point for all the mine fields from Dublin to Omega-3, as well as buying and selling ore. We will be open to Bowex, BMF, BAF and all other allied and neutral shipping. please see attached fee. payment

Long live the Queen!
Mark Olympus

.::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::.

Good Day officers,

This is Mark Olympus, after noting that all bases must be at least 10k from any Station or jump gate I would like to place my station in sector D5, this will put it 10k from the Cambridge Docking ring, thank you in advance for your help.

Long live the Queen!
Mark Olympus

Good Day officers,

This is Mark Olympus, After due consideration I have decided to cancel my request and build a base else were, thanks for your time.

Long live the Queen!
Mark Olympus

.....:::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::.....

Sender : Gregory Hilton
To : Admiral Sir George Richard Hall
Subject : Hydro Storage Base Registration
Reference : Base Inquiry

Greetings Admiral.

I Hope this message finds you in good health.

I would like to forward my paper work for the registration of base "Hydro Storage" in Omega3.

In accordance with :
5.2 Registration Conditions For Bases

My reputation towards the Kingdom of Bretonia
The Location and Name of the Base
The bases intent and purpose : Purely for the storage of Raw Hydrocarbons ready for Transport for trade purposes.
Entities to be permitted docking rights : I will be making the docking accessible to all Friendly or Neutral to the Kingdom of Bretonia
Docking Rights List BAF| BIS| BPA) all have full access.

5.3 - Registration zones

Zone 3: Chester, Dundee, Inverness, Omega-3 - 250,000,000 credits. - PAYMENT MADE TO QCG|HMS-Majesty

"For existing bases which are not currently registered and thus deemed illegal, an additional fine up to the registration fee will also be put in place. Permission must always be sought prior to construction being initiated"
- Please advise on this. I have included the 50 mil Credits in the payment for the deposit as a Fine.

5.4 Base Operational Regulations

-Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing base or jumpgate - Affirmative. Nothing within 10k range
-All stations must have docking permission at all times for Bretonian law enforcement agencies: this includes the BAF|, BIS| and BPA) - Docking Permissions

If I have missed anything please do not hesitate to contact me via Neural net.

I once again do apologize for the Late registration.
Hope all is in order

Sincerely
Gregory Hilton

" Long Live The Queen "

.....:::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48