Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
To: Bretonian Government
Subject: Base registration in Bretonian territory

Good day Committee for Modular Installations,

I need to please change my application so it reflects the following update:

Base name: All Worlds - New London

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to your reply on my application approval.

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson
[Image: xVy2B4V.png]

Greetings,

I am Dr. Ron Kosher, and I represent a small group of researchers, independent but loosely affiliated with IMG. We are requesting permission to rebuild Appleton Laboratory in Omega-3. The base was previously approved by the Bretonian government, I have attached our previous communications, which describes the purpose of our base, shows the payments, and the approvals: 142 143 144 146 150 152 154 157 158. As you can see from these the base was approved and the application fees paid. The one change we would like is to change the location of the base to close to the position we originally proposed, but that was not approved by the War Council. Now that the war is over and the War Council is dissolved we are hoping that this request will be approved, justification and benefits to Bretonia are discussed in the following paragraph.

We previously performed surveys in the system and found that the Omega-3 sun is subject to periodic sessions of increased flare activity which cause electromagnetic interference that will affect our instruments on the station. Therefore, we once again propose to use the solar collector of Freeport 1 as a radiation shield to shield our base. This will require special dispensation under Chapter 5 of Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, section 4, paragraph 2, clause 1: “Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing base or jumpgate, unless special permission is granted by the War Cabinet.” Our proposed location is at coordinates: (-19711, 356, -19620) in Sector 3C in Omega-3. These coordinates are 2.5K from Freeport 1, 7.4K from Omega Palace, 3.1K from Med Force Omega Hospital, 5.8K from The Geneva Shipping Platform, 6.2K from the Planet Sprague trade lane, 5.5K to the Aland Wreck trade lane, 4.1K from the trade lane heading to the Cambridge jump gate. The position is also just inside the Burgess Ice Field and well beyond the traffic paths heading between the trade lanes, and will not interfere with commercial traffic. Please see an image of the proposed base location. We are excited for our new research, and will share all of our findings with the Bretonian Government, which could provide extensive benefits for all of your citizens. Your mining corporations could benefit greatly from our research and it could bring down the cost of many goods that Bretonia produces allow for a more robust economy. The location of the base is key in the success of our research as we can have a direct shield to the sun's corona from Freeport 1. Our last location while adequate, was not near as low in background radiation as the new location.

Our objectives are the same as previously stated from our original application in that we are working on new mining arrays, we also are also investigating some phenomenon we have observed in Omega-3. I have attached a copy of our Station Logs as well.

Base Application Summary:
Name: Appleton Laboratory
Affiliation: IMG
Planned Location: Omega-3, Sector 3C coordinates (-19711, 356, -19620), see above for description.
Summary of motivation and reason for construction: Research into development of graviton based mining array for cobalt mining. Also investigating local pehnomena in Omega-3 See above for details.

Planned modules:
1: Shield Generator
2: Cargo Storage
3: Core Upgrade

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
IMG Research
Director of Research

[Image: UMPgWvs.png]

Greetings,

It has since come to my attention that the Bretonian government does not have jurisdiction over Omega-3 station construction. I just wanted to inform the Bretonian government that we did reach an agreement with Freeport 1 administrators, and re-built Appleton Laboratory 4k from Freeport 1, similar to the coordinates previously provided but backed off directly from the sun an additional 1.5k. We have provided base access to the BAF|, if there are any other Bretonian government organizations that we should also provide access to please let me know.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
IMG Research
Director of Research

To: Bretonia Base Managment
Amended Registration

Players Forum Name: Swiftwing
Date Filed or posted: 2022-02-16
Base Name: Tipperary Workshop
System base is in: Dublin
Range from any dockable Objects including JH/JG/TL: at least 15k
General Location: Private comms Requested to send Location Info
Purpose and duties: Use for my Base: Mining Gold to further the Wealth of the Bretonian Nation, By helping it's economy.
Faction of Base: BMM
Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed: Docking rights would include all Bretonian Law Enforcement agencies, namely BAF|,[SIS]and BPA)

Date Info of my Former Payments:
[09.09.2019 19:16:51] [2019-09-10] 00:17:35 You have sent 50.000.000 credits to BPA)Rose.Eddings[CCD].
[09.09.2019 19:59:41] [2019-09-10] 01:00:25 You have sent 250.000.000 credits to BPA)Rose.Eddings[CCD].
50 Million Plus 250 Million for a total of 300 Million Sent 09.09.2019

Old Payment acknowledgment post here: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2109758

Reason for this post: (See Notification Post Below)
Hello Captain Harold Sommerville, BAF, I saw a Post regarding a Base I help manage (Tipperary Workshop). the Original Owner has left after his base was destroyed in Dublin and has never come back to the Server, have not seen him since his base and others were destroyed.

I had paid 300 Mil to Put a base in Dublin. but before I could place it, all the bases were being Attacked and were being destroyed in Dublin. So I'm wondering and Hoping Since my Base had the Registration paid for but never placed. Is there any chance My Former non-used Registration could be used for Tipperary Workshop Registration and Payment, and or get a Refund, and then use that to help pay for the Registration for Tipperary Workshop?

The reason I never tried to deploy my base at that time was that BAF had their hands full trying to Keep the Hostiles under control and trying to stop them from Destroying all the bases in the System at the time. It was just a very bad idea to try to place the base in Dublin at that time, with all those bases being destroyed. This went on for months and everyone was Extremely Gun shy of placing a base anywhere and I think still are Gun shy...

Notification Post: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2253537
My former Post: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2109002

Thanks so very much, Adictidonal Cash sent as a thank you. - Awaiting Approval
[16.02.2022 00:56:38] /givecash qcg|hms-endeavour 50,000,000
[16.02.2022 00:56:38] [2022-02-16] 00:56:45 You have sent 50,000,000 credits to QCG|HMS-Endeavour.
Date: February 18, 829 A.S

Message sender: Commonwealth of free traders
Message recipient: Government of Bretonia
Encryption: Tango-Delta-Eight
Subject: Station registration

..Audio message conversion..

..Sending a audio message..

..Audio message sent..

..Audio message broadcast..

Greetings to you. I am Terreus Stark, a representative of the Commonwealth of Free Traders, and I am here to make a request for permission to build our station on the territory of the New London system at coordinates B7.

Our station has the name Melbourne Factory, because our association in the future plans to build various factories for the production of modules of one type or another for most classes of ships.

We also have proof of payment of the construction license and strongly hope that such an amazing Great House will not refuse us to build our station. This is where I will have to end this message. Thank you for your attention. End of communication.

Brief description of the station

Notice

All Worlds - New London

Mr Simpson: at this time you have still failed to supply this office with a location for your installation. As such, your application remains PENDING. Please supply the location to this office (either publicly or via Private Message facility) to continue with your application.

Many Thanks.

Appleton Laboratory

Dr. Kosher: we appreciate that you continue to respect Bretonia's long standing claim to the Omega 3 system. We would request that, in line with modular installations across Bretonia, you allow access to BAF|, BPA), and [SIS] callsigns at a minimum. Those patrols that still extend to the Omega 3 system will continue to monitor installations within the system that abide by our requests.

Many Thanks.

Tipperary Workshop

Mr. Swiftwing: thank you for informing us of the adjustment to your registration. Taking into account the extenuating circumstances of the time of your original application, we will amend the registration for your previous request. We also acknowledge receipt of the fine. Your request is hereby APPROVED

Many Thanks.

Melbourne Factory

Mr. Stark: I acknowledge receipt of payment. Your request is hereby APPROVED. Should there be any changes of circumstance, please contact us immediately.

Many Thanks.
To: Bretonian Base Registration

Update: Message sent via private channels with proposed location for New London base of operations.

Looking forward to further discussion and review of our project.

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson

Greetings,

We have added the requested callsigns to our docking permissions. Thank you for your your time and attention on this matter.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
IMG Research
Director of Research

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION

Sender Name: Tyrone Harrison - CEO

Recipient: Honourable Bretonian Government

Good day,

To whom it may concern,

Firstly I will introduce myself, I am Tyrone Harrison and am CEO of Team Convoy Logistics, and I have recently made a purchase of Ulster Station within the Dublin system and will be in the process of changing its Identification to Interspace Commerce.

My Organisation has extensive resources within the Sirius system and we ONLY deal in transporting legal goods and do not condone any of my people or operatives carrying illegal contraband. I am hoping that the new Identification of the installation will not be a problem to you, and that we can also be of service to the Bretonian Government and also possibly help your military assets to obtain goods from areas that they cannot usually be able to atain.

I would like to also state that if the Identification of the base is to be a problem we can put into progress a short period of time where I would ask if it is possible to give us time to relocate the facility.

Ulster Station will be under our control and we will be giving Bretonian shipping companies and also some mining individuals to keep the stocks of Gold Ore flowing from the installation. Also Team Convoy Logistics are prepared to make regular donations to the Bretonian Government as a good will gesture to letting us keep the facility there.

We also do understand that there could be repercussions from hostile entities within the Dublin system who may not like our presence there, but we will also probably be asking if we can use our own security ships within the System to deter these individuals and also we would hope that we can rely on the Armed Forces to protect Ulster if the installation is targetted in any way.

I have included proof of registration form the previous owner below for your attention.

I look forward to a reply really soon.

Many Thanks and good day to you...

Tyrone Harrison
Chief Executive Officer

To: Bretonian Base Registration

Good day staff of the Base Registration service of Bretonia,

Our proposed location for a New London base was sent via private message to your offices when prompted - date 02-20 of the current Sirius year.

I understand staff likely have their hands full with many more important matters, but we please ask for a moment of your time to continue the review of our project so it may move forward.

We see great economic benefits for the Bretonian systems with continued Freelancer involvement and are proud to be planning to take part in this robust environment of business!

We are looking forward to further discussion and review of our project.

Sincerely,
Jeff Simpson
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48