Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Proxyee ,

Having sought guidance about your Request, we can inform you that your Base, Anglesey Abbey, will not be allowed to be built closer than 10k from the Mining Field in 2F.

Once you have decided to choose another location and informed us of your decision, then we will gladly carry on with Registration.

I have paid the Licencing fee as seen here
http://imgur.com/heXdF43

Also for the 300 million I need to give, I would rather give 5 Docking modules instead of the fee.

Also, the thing about the fire zone. Since we cant have it, We wont have it. Meaning we will not have a NFZ.

We also Accept all the laws of base Construction as I went and read through them.

-Joe Vonrome
Dear Sirs and Madams,

thank you for your quick message.
I was not aware of the fact that bases are not allowed to be built in a 10k perimeter of a mining field.

Of course I am going to built my home outside of that area. May I ask is the real mining area with mining possibility the crucial fact for the allowance or the asteroid field itself?

Her the proof of the payment of the complete fees: [Image: bTNc0Yh.jpg]

Thank you very much the construction will start soon.

Thank you,
Proxyeee
*Opening video stream*
[Image: blr5rk5x.jpg]
Lord Duncan MacRae

To: BPA Department for base registration
Priority: Low
Topic: Base registration

Good evening proud officers of the BPA and their paper-shufflers,

because of bureaucracy reasons I want to inform you about this communique about our new base in the New London sector.

Proof of payment for the complete zone registration fee:
[Image: zhpsfj9h.png]

Long live the queen,
MacRae
.::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::.

Sender: Sam WIlliams
To: Bretonia Police Authority
Subject: New Construction

Good Day officers,

This is Sam Williams, miner at Graves Station. I'm contacting you regarding our new project in Dublin.

As we want to deploy a new PoB in Dublin near Graves Station, location is F5.

Also PoB name will be "Phoenix Station".

The purposes of this PoB is to help our miners to store the gold ore from the field to the PoB which will keep our miners safe from pirates who always attacks us.

Also, the PoB will open for trade so all traders are welcome to visit us.

The plan is to store the ore in Dublin PoB by the miners at 2K per unit, so that the traders can sell it at New Berlin for 9K+ which we see it good opportunity for new investments between Bretonia and Rhienland, or to sell it at New York for 9k+ which will also open new investments between Bretonia and Liberty.

We are looking for your approval on our new project and thanks for your support.

Long live the Queen!
Sam Williams

.::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::.
Sam WIlliams

We see that you are inquiring about building a Base in Dublin.

We would like to point you to the relevant Regulations that need to be followed before we start dealing with you Request.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...#pid141193

Within these Regulations you should find all the information you need to move your Request forward.

We would also like to inform you that Her Majesty's Government has decreed that no Base shall be built nearer than Ten (10) Kilometers from a Mining Field.

Subject: Re:New Construction

Good Day officers,

Please find 50M deposit payment for the construction in Dublin. other 300M registration fees will be sent upon your approval.

[Image: CFmUFqv.jpg]

As requested, the location will be on F5, Dublin.

Estimated destination from other PoBs:

11K from Battleship Essex.
12K from Graves station.
14K from New London jump gate.

PoB name will be "Phoenix Station".

IFF: BMM Standard.

The purposes of this PoB is to help our miners to store the gold ore from the field to the PoB which will keep our miners safe from pirates who always attacks us.

Also, the PoB will open for trade so all traders are welcome.

The plan is to store the ore in Dublin PoB by the miners at 2K per unit, so that the traders can sell it at planet New Berlin for 9K+ which we see it good opportunity for investments between Bretonia and Rhienland, or to sell it at planet Pittsburg in New York for 9k+ which will also open new investments between Bretonia and Liberty.

We are looking for your approval on our new project and thanks for your support.

Long live the Queen!

Cpt. Sam, Williams
Miner at Graves Station

Sam WIlliams

We have now reviewed your Request and are happy to give you the go ahead to build Phoenix Station once we have received the Final Payment.

As for the Final Payment, by our reckoning, the outstanding amount is Two Hundred and Fifty (250) Million Credits and not Three Hundred (300) Million Credits that you have mentioned.

We assume that you have read all the Regulations pertaining to the operation and control of Bases?

With that, we wish you GOOD LUCK.

Subject: Re:New Construction

Good Day BPA officers,

We appreciate your approval on our new project in Dublin, 250M registration fees has been sent as requested.

[Image: 0HLCsQC.png]

also, yes we have read all the Regulations pertaining to the operation and control of Bases and we understand it well.

We thank you again for your support.

Long live the Queen!

Cpt. Sam, Williams
Miner at Graves Station

Good day.

My name is Hank Laux and I speak on behalf of The Oxford Project regarding our base - "Ilfracombe Base". Due to the disbandment of out group we have put the installation on sale and eventually sold it. We are currently finishing prepping the base for the new owner.

I'd like to notify the Bretonian Police Authority of the ownership change. Furthermore, I'd like to ask if there are any legal procedures and documents we need to take care of. It's best if we make the ownership change process go smooth and with no setbacks.

As a final note, I assure you that I am, infact, affiliated with The Oxford Project and this message is 100% legitimate. If You have any concerns about the authenticity of this message, you can contact The Oxford Project yourself.

Best regards,
Hank Laux, The Oxford Project
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48