Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
[Image: UxA6aOU.png]
Updated base construction protocols
  • Leeds system added to Zone 2
  • Added amendment for bases built in the Leeds and Omega-49 systems (For bases built in Omega-49 and the Leeds system, two (2) weapon platforms may be constructed without approval)
  • Bases built in Leeds, Newcastle, New London and Cambridge for purpose of rebuilding/reconstruction of destroyed bases are to be exempt from Base Licensing fees. Permission to build is still required.
[Image: 0gSlFb3.gif]
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Isle of Skye, Planet New London Orbit

Communication channel opened...
To:Bretonia Police Authority
Encryption: High
Subject:Bretonia Reconstruction

Greetings Officers

As per the reconstruction of our beloved Bretonia, BMF would like to request the necessary permits to begin the instalation of two construction sites as refereed to below:

Name: LD - 14 Construction Site
Base owner and affiliation: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Docking privileges: BAF|, BIS| and BPA) as well as Bretonian shipping and supply companies.
Given the current Leeds situation we would request the construction of four weapon platforms instead of the already proved two.

Name: Durham Production Facility Construction Site
Base owner and affiliation: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
Docking privileges: BAF|, BIS| and BPA) as well as Bretonian shipping and supply companies.

Best Regards
Dillan Hunt
CEO
[Image: Fu2HQ5l.png]

Dear Mr. Hunt,

As always the government thanks your organisation for your tireless work.

The bases you have requested are acceptable and eligible for the license fee exemption recently announced

Best regards,
Benedict Callahan, Secretary to the Cabinet
[Image: 5t9RE5l.png]

Players Forum Name: Clew Bay Base Administration
Date Filed or posted: 11/12/19
Base Name: Clew Bay
System base will be Deployed: Dublin
Range from any dockable Objects including JH/JG/TL: 17k from Leeds and New London Jump holes, 23k from the Hood.
General Location: D/E-2/3 Intersection
Purpose and duties: Mining, Storage and distribution of Gold.
Faction of Base: Freelancer
Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed: All Miners and traders with good standing to Bretonia.

Attachments

Proof of payment
Clew Bay Base Administration

Your application has been Accepted be sure that your installation keeps it's nose clean.

Thank you
...::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::...
...::: FROM: John Kowalsky :::...
...::: TO: BPA :::...
...::: SUBJECT: Base registration :::...

<<< MESSAGE START HERE >>>
Hello Sir.
My name is John Kowalsky.
I work at the New Hope Research Institute. We mainly study strange anomalies in the Omega-2 system. Until now, we have used the hospitality of the Cambridge Research Station, but it is time to build our own headquarters. So I am asking for permission to build a base in the Cambridge system.
Base Name: New Hope Research Institute
Base affiliation: Zoners
Owner ship name: NPRI-Wisla
Docking privileges: Pilots friendly or neutral to the British Kingdom
Base purpose:
- Seat of the institute;
- A place where scientists will exchange information;
- Trade point for Cobalt Ore, Gold Ore, Silver Ore and Uncut Diamonds;
- A quiet haven for everyone on the road to New London with the best coffee and cigars in Sirius.

--- Payment ---

Sincerely,
John
<<< MESSAGE END >>>
...::: SIGNAL LOST :::...
...::: INCOMING TRANSMISSION :::...
...::: FROM: John Kowalsky :::...
...::: TO: BPA :::...
...::: SUBJECT: Base registration :::...

<<< MESSAGE START HERE >>>
Hello Sir.
We hope that the previous message has reached the recipient.
We understand that you are very busy with current affairs.
Unfortunately we can't wait any longer. We are starting the construction of our institute now.
We hope that this will not worsen our relationship, and will also enable registration of the database in the future.

Sincerely,
John
<<< MESSAGE END >>>
...::: SIGNAL LOST :::...
John Kowalski

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay, your base request has been Accepted.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: Herbet Daumann
Subject: Base registration

Greetings representative of Bretonia i am here inform you about base we want to register in Nottingham system.

here is the information of our base below.

Base owner and affiliation: Herbet Daumann IFF: Freelancer
Name: Dreamland Harbor
Location: Nottingham system, Sector 3D near Burgess ice field
Intended purpose and duties: Trading, export import base
Docking privileges: BAF|, BIS| and BPA) as well as approved Bretonian and Liberty shipping and supply companies and independent suppliers.
Deposit: 300,000,000SC deposited in QCG|HMS-Majesty.

// Cash has been send from Herbet_Daumann Here is proof
Incoming Tranmission

Person: Axel Powell
Subject: Base registration
Base Name: Artron Station

Good day. I'm here to express my wish of building a station in one of your systems, but due to a sense of paranoia, all the details I'm sending through private communication. I didn't start building it yet, but I plan to make it on white-list access only, with special permissions to dock for your forces BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48