Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Mr. Simon Ian Sorrel

Before we can allow you to build the Base, we require some more information.

There's some paperwork missing on your request as stated in the Registration Conditions for Bases - The location and name of the base must be explicitly detailed, you just mentioned, Ten (10) Kilometres away from Birmingham Station.

Also it's missing the list of entities to be permitted docking rights.

Lastly the Bretonia Police Authority account hasn't yet received the Fifty (50) Million Credit necessary to initiate the registration process.

Until we have the required information and the Registration Fee, you will not be allowed to continue the Construction of your Base.
[Image: Evangeline_Webb.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Bretonia Police Authority
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: License Request / Nebula Complex

Good Afternoon,
Bretonia Police Authority,

First of all, thank you for the fast reply, and we would like to supply your respected office with the information required. My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex and i am here on behalf of Sir Simon because he had to go to liberty space for a day to finish some business. The location of the complex will be 10k away from Birmingham station, in sector 4d close to the borders of 4e towards the sun, with the docking bays facing Birmingham station. The Bretonian authorities will be added to the docking list once the complex is deployed and this includes BPA) , BIS| and BAF| badges. The complex also will not be opened as a freeport so we will not use the defense-mode level (2). The license fees required for processing is 50 millions and i just transferred them to your respected office. I will wait your reply and accordingly will continue the procedures required.

[Image: evan_signature.png]

[Image: End_Transmission.png]
Miss Evangeline Webb

All paperwork seems to be in order

You are permited to start construction of the Base after you have transfered the Three Hundred (300) million credits registration fee substracted of the Fifty (50) Million Credit deposit, as stated in 5.3 - Registration Zones for Bases, Zone 2: Dublin, Manchester, Newcastle, Poole - 300,000,000 credits.

We suggest you read the 5.4 - Base Operational Regulations and 5.5 - Base Modification Protocols

Thank you for your cooperation
[Image: Evangeline_Webb.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Bretonia Police Authority
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: License Request / Nebula Complex

Good Evening,
Bretonia Police Authority,

I revised the 5.4 and 5.5 sections and both points are understood and will be respected and applied once the complex is deployed. I would like to deliver the rest of the fees mentioned in sector 4.3 for the registration of Nebula Complex. The sum of 250,000,000 credits is wired to QCG|HMS-Majesty. Thank you the license, i think we can start our business soon. Have a good evening sir.

[Image: evan_signature.png]

[Image: End_Transmission.png]
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Sirius
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Base Registration

Good day,
my name is Ian Gunn, I'm the CEO of Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing, hereby we give you the required informations about our new Station Chesterton in the Cambrigde system. As you already know, Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing already owns a Zone 1 station license, unfortunately Tower of London got destroyed by the last attack on the New London System.

Base Name: Chesterton
Base IFF: BMM
Base Location: 2 F Left Corner, Cambrigde System (Cardiff Asteroid Field)
Base Administrator: Ian Gunn
Factions who can Dock: Every member of the primary Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing company, Bretonia Police Authority and Bretonian Armed Forces.
Base's intended purpose and duties: To mine, storage and export Beryllium Ore

Sincerely Yours,
Ian Gunn CEO of BMM
Mr. Ian Gunn

After consulting BMM file in our archives, we do confirm that a Zone 1 Licence exists and it's still valid.

The remaining paperwork required meets our requirements.

BMM is allowed to build the Base.

Thank you for registering.
EDIT: DELETED
Mr. Attila Sirius

We acknowledge the payment sent, you can start building your base

The request for weapons platforms can be performed thru this channel in accordance with:

5.5 - Base Modification Protocols
Station owners are free to make whichever internal station modifications they see fit, including the construction of shield relays, storage berths and factories. Despite this, permission must be sought from the War Cabinet or the BAF Admiralty Board before the placement of weapon platforms, due to the highly dangerous nature of the structures. Once permission has been granted, the owners of the structure may only place up to four platforms unless given special permission.
[Image: image.png]

Good day,

my name is Nick Leeson, I'm the CEO and Chief Broker of SpaceGroup Ltd, I am contacting you today with regards to our application for a new station headquarters in the New london system. SpaceGroup, having originated in Bretonia, has been at the forefront of brokering on planet New London for some time now and as such, with our successes, have decided to expand our operations from planet-side to a fully equipped space station situated just over 10K from Planet New London, the exact co-ordinates are listed below. Initially we intend to use this base as a centre for our current equipment brokering service but we are looking at expanding both immediately, into the storage and trading of commodities used by the production facilities of Bretonia and then in the future to enable the development of our own brand of space travel equipment. I hope the information below is satisfactory, if there are any problems please don't hesitate to contact me

Base Name: Crossharbour Station
Base IFF: BMM
Base Location: D 6/7(//pretty much on the line between the two), New London System
Base Administrator: Chance (Mr Chris Chance, Managing Director)
Factions who can Dock: Members of the Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing company & companies friendly/neutral to them, Bretonia Police Authority and Bretonian Armed Forces.
Base's intended purpose: Initially storage/trade, upgrading to production later

I look forward to your reply

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Leeson
Chief Broker/CEO
SpaceGroup Ltd.

Snapshot of intended location
Mr. Nick Leeson

Before we can allow you to build the Base, we require the Fifty (50) Million Credit Registration Fee as stated in 5.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases, sent to Bretonia Police Authority account necessary to initiate the registration process.

Until we have the Registration Fee, you will not be allowed to continue the Construction of your Base.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48