Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sid Fire is the BAF NPC faction. However I would will put in the base what it takes to build it. So it will be easier to find the requirements. The base, however, is restricted only for my profiles. The shield will be activated only by my will and the base should have a proper defense with the weapons platform.
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Fire,

I have heard word you are applying for a position in the Primary section of the Armed Forces. Should you be accepted, request permission for a purely defensive structure through your commanders. If they approve it, we can move this proposal forward. If not, I am afraid this project will not be allowed to continue within the law.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
mmm... I'm going to join in a Player factio BAF. When I finish the recruitment, we'll talk
Greetings from Captain Luigi of the IMG Battlecruiser Ornitholestes. I have a base called Empire Station constructed in Newcastle - BPA)Eternity[SRD] has just informed me that it is illegal - I wish to register it - the 350million credit fee has been handed to him I constructed it to research the ancient minefield that it is situated near. It's location is C6 and its transponder shall naturally be IMG.

I accept the restrictions applied to bases and have added the BPA and BAF to the access list. I have a docking module, jump drive, hyperspace scanner, and cloak factories as well as some storage and 3 weapon platforms for tests on the minefeild and defensive purposes only. It is situated 30k from the Ark Royal.
[Image: icsigv2.png]

Good afternoon, its about time that we begin to rebuild "Malahide Commerce Annexe" once more. We have spoken on another channel shortly about this matter, and here we are filling in the requested details of the station.

Details of Malahide will be the same as they were before, and will be attached with this document.

Code:
- Expect a transmission for a location separately
- Purpose of carrying Gold Ore mined in Dublin and placed in storage for our vessels to pick up.
- Docking Module factory addition planned
- Those allow to dock will be as follows.
    - Interspace Commerce
    - Deep Space Engineering
    - Bretonian Lawful forces
    - Zoner Forces (Will be apprehended and updated on a realtime list of which ones)
    - More are pending, an update will be released with each modification

PAYMENT

Mercana Shriou
CEO
Interspace Commerce

Mr. Luigi,

Why the Independent Miners Guild would be so interested in the minefield - or why a scientist with such interests would be part of the Guild - would seem rather unusual, but it is another station to join South Shields in its role I suppose. You have cooperative but the installation was still illegal. We'll charge you half the registration fee again, although it appears you've been overcharged for that initially. For bases in Newcastle the fee is 300 million credits, so the remaining 100 million can be sent to QCG|HMS-Endeavour and your base will be added to the legally registered list and be eligible for defence.

Mr. Shirou,

As we discussed privately, the planned location and rebuilding of the base may now go ahead with the payment having been sent.
You may allow the docking of any lawful ship or one otherwise allowed in Bretonia to trade, although we still do not permit the docking of any large Zoner vessels within the house. I would advise you contact our national corporations for assistance in its construction and of course for the mining of the Gold ore, but also Bowex's Docking Module factory on King's Cross would be of interest to you.

I'll speak with you about your other requests in their relevant channels.

Best regards,
(08-01-2013, 11:54 AM)SummerMcLovin Wrote: [ -> ]
Mr. Luigi,

Why the Independent Miners Guild would be so interested in the minefield - or why a scientist with such interests would be part of the Guild - would seem rather unusual, but it is another station to join South Shields in its role I suppose. You have cooperative but the installation was still illegal. We'll charge you half the registration fee again, although it appears you've been overcharged for that initially. For bases in Newcastle the fee is 300 million credits, so the remaining 100 million can be sent to QCG|HMS-Endeavour and your base will be added to the legally registered list and be eligible for defence.
Best regards,

I have sent the credits to finalise the process of registration. Unfortunately the system that records the transfer of funds seems to have developed a fault shortly before I transmitted them. It should be transferred correctly anyhow.

Regards

Captain Luigi

Mr. Luigi,

I was able to check the treasury account's incoming transactions to make up for the lack of visual evidence. Thank you for your cooperation; the base is now registered and in our database of approved bases.

Best regards,
-[Incoming Transmission]-
-[ |Sender ID: Max Cooper, Bretonian Citizen| ]-
-[ |Target ID: Bretonian War Cabinet| ]-
-[ |Location: Freeport 1, Omega 3| ]-
-[ |Subject: Request| ]-

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, my name is Max Cooper.
We, I and some my business partners, would like to build base.
We are Bretonian Citizens, but more like Bretonian Mercenaries or Freelancers.
So, probably base will be Freelancer Starport.

Sure thing it will be closed for some more month. Till we equip the base.
Purpose of the base which we would like to build is easy, we want to open Hotel.
No, wait.
Better says, spa zone or zone for relaxation.
We want to do it for civilians, Freelancers and other independent pilots. Also we always happy to see Bretonian warriors and knights.
We also probably will make storage for some Civilian and Coded weapons.
The location where we would like to build base, is out here ~> Nav.Map
We already sent cash to QCG|HMS-Victory.
~Max Cooper.

-[Transmission Terminated]-

Mr. Cooper,

While it is good to hear that there are a group of patriotic fellows out there, unfortunately we in the War Cabinet do not see the specific need for a modular station given your plans.

The location that you have chosen coincides with the presence of a radioactive anomaly within the Graham Ice Cloud which, although not closed to the public, could pose some unnecessary health risks to your clientèle.
Should you be looking to have a place for "knights, warriors and civilians" to dock, the Freeport and now Planet Sprague do that rather well for Omega-3.

What I can recommend is that you approach the Bowex Colonial Authority - the Queen's appointed administrators of Sprague - about leasing or purchasing some of the vast quantities of land available on the planet. There are quite considerable concessions for businessmen looking to set up on the frontier, and anything that draws tourism and enjoyment to the area is welcomed.
If you are indeed mercenaries, I would also advise you to look at our bounty board, currently operated by a Captain Darrow of the Armed Forces. I'm sure they'd be happy to have some extra pilots registered.

Best regards,