Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Dear Sir, Madam,

since it has been a few days without any reply from official side I would like to contact you again. I personally have witnessed the controlled demolition of Paddys Pub in Dublin today. This makes my issue regarding a mining and security station near the goldfield even more pressing. If we don't get any answer in the next few days, we will have to deliver this operation into the hands of our subcontractors, the Bounty Hunters, who will gladly maintain a base of operations in this highly contested system, where most dangerous Gallic pilots even shot down a Hegemon of our enterprise, not to talk about the roaming Corsair and Molly raiders.
In other words, if you won't do anything, we and our subcontractors will build a wall - and make the Mollys pay for it.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM
Mr, Proinsias Cassidy
The Bretonian Police wish to remind you that in order for your request for construction to be considered, payment of 50 million credits must first be made as part of condition five (5) of article 5.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases as noted in the Bretonian Charter of Law.

If you meet this requirement first, we will be more than happy to consider your request.
To her Majesties Government Representatives, The Bretonian Police Authority.

The fine has been paid to BPA officer Rose Eddings. Oi managed t' sell me derelict Pub in Omicron Lost to the Core and that has released me finances somewhat.
Oi stripped down me Dublin Pub of all its chattels, paid off the staff and sold what oi could. And that was that. Fine paid... in full.
http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/orourk...b.png.html

The destruction of the pub has been completed, and bein' t' junker lass I am, oi salvaged all the scrap pieces oi could. It was witnessed by both BAF Dragoon 1 and HMS The royal sword. T'was also a fine night the morning we left Dublin...
http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah28...rqgqma.png

Ready t' move on to me next project, at her Majesties Government pleasure. T'would be good if oi could have an approximation of when the decision will be made regardin' the new pub, as oi need to scrape t'gether some coin. You will note that the deposit has been paid.

Always Most respectfully yours,

Paddy (Miss)
(10-05-2017, 06:22 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Mr, Proinsias Cassidy
The Bretonian Police wish to remind you that in order for your request for construction to be considered, payment of 50 million credits must first be made as part of condition five (5) of article 5.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases as noted in the Bretonian Charter of Law.

If you meet this requirement first, we will be more than happy to consider your request.

Dear Sir, madam,

thank you for your reply. The handling fee of 50.000.000 Cr has been paid to the QCG|HMS-Victory.
Several details have already been posted and I would like to clarify the rest.
Pending project name of the base is BMM-Goldgeist (// if that sounds too german, we could settle for BMM - The Leprechaun). It will be stationed in Dublin 10k away from the mineable zone and from any official installations near the intersection between sectors 2F/3F. Unfortunately we will have to construct the base inside the asteroid field due to increased activity of unlawful battleships out to destroy POBs all over Sirius, as seen a few hours ago in Munich.
Station administrators will be Wolfgang(ALG)and ProinsiasCassidy (BMM).
Transport and supply will be gratefully performed by Wolfgang(ALG) and MoriaSalem (Regulators; BH).
Docking rights and shop access will be granted to all official law enforcement ships as stated in the Base Registration Charter, all Bretonian mining ships and all friendly and neutral mining operations (per request).
Constructions will begin as soon as there is (hopefully) an approval and all the paperwork done, base upgrades will be peformed for storage space enlargements and possibly, if the station is well accepted, core upgrades (via further requests) and shield generator (these are brutal and lawless times). Weapon platforms won't be necessary at the moment since any need for firepower will be achieved by law-enfocement or BH ships of the adjacent systems.
For further clarifications or modifications in the plan above that will increase the chance of approval, don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards and thank you in advance,
Proinsias Cassidy, BMM.
Miss Paddy
The Bretonian Police Authority recognizes your payment of both the initial 50,000,000 credits for the right to register a Base in Bretonia, as well as the fine that was handed to you for breaching the Laws of the House. You may proceed to explain your intentions in detail, regarding your next venture. You must do this before you begin construction, so as to avoid any future misunderstandings.

Mr, Proinsias Cassidy
A few things must be clarified before you begin your construction of your base. We wish to request an accurate location of the position of your base and feel the need to inform you that bases must not be built within a 10k radius of mining fields, established structures and Jump Holes. If you can assure us that your structure will not violate this Law, we see no reason to deny your the right to construct your base in the aformentioned location. We also wish to inform you that Registration Zones for Bases is 300,000,000 credits in the system of Dublin. Considering you have already paid 50,000,000, the final amount comes to 250,000,000. If you have not paid this amount then you are required to do so.
(10-09-2017, 02:40 PM)Bretonia Police Authority Wrote: [ -> ]Miss Paddy
The Bretonian Police AgencyrRecognizes your payment of both the inital 50,000,000 credits for the right to register a base in Bretonia, as well as the fine that was handed to you for breaching the Laws of the House. You may proceed to explain your intentions in detail, regarding your next venture. You must do this before you begin construction, so as to avoid any future misunderstandings.

Mr, Proinsias Cassidy
A few things must be clarified before you begin your construction of your base. We wish to request an accurate location of the position of your base and feel the need to inform you that bases must not be built within a 10k radius of mining fields, established structures and Jump Holes. If you can assure us that your structure will not violate this Law, we see no reason to deny your the right to construct your base in the aformentioned location. We also wish to inform you that Registration Zones for Bases is 300,000,000 credits in the system of Dublin. Considering you have already paid 50,000,000, the final amount comes to 250,000,000. If you have not paid this amount then you are required to do so.

Dear Sir, Madam,

thank you for your reply. As stated above, the base will not violate any laws, especially not the required distances. We will be sending the required sum (to the HMS-Victory, again?) as soon as possible. Further clarification regarding the sector: we want to build the BMM-Goldgeist in sector 2F, near the edge of sector 3F, either in the asteroid field or slightly below to reach a distance to the minable zone of 15k.
As soon as the money is transferred, we will gather the manpower and resources to start construction.

Thank you again and to a peaceful and productive cooperation
Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

P.S. The fee of 250.000.000 Cr has been sent to the QCG|HMS-Victory.
To her Majesties Government Representatives, The Bretonian Police Authority.

t'is good news indeed! May sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph bless yer kindly souls.

Th' Pub will be primarily fer miners particularly the smaller operators and will act as a transfer station, a safe haven fer the miners to rest up, maintenance of ships and an opportunity to sell as much Junkers Joy GOLD Ore as possible. There are two scenarios that oi would like considered.

Scenario 1.
A simple pub, a ship transfer station only mind, Core 1 no upgrades. Genuine miners can mine a dropped load, fly within eyesight of the ore back to the pub, change to their transport ship, fly back and hoik in the load, and away! There is t'be NO storage on t'base other than a miner's ships, and no miner craft bigger than a freighter.
Being a FREEPUB, any and all may gather so long as they are good t'me pub and meet the requirements of HM Government. To be effective, mind, t'would need ta be no further than 3k from the active field. It will be compliant to all rules and regulations except a waiver fer the 10km radius limit fer a 3k radius. Given its simple purpose, and the need for a quick return to scoop the ore afore the robbers come in, it would be a preferred option. (Although a cunning thief might come from the base side, chase the miner away and before t'miner can get the ore, it is perloined, stolen, pinched, flinched, swiped or simply tractored in}.
T'is a help to the little guy. It would be accepted that, should a pirate come and steal the ore if the miner flees to th' Pub, then that is life.

Scenario 2.
Oi will seek to establish the new Dublin Miners Pub no closer to the mine field than the required 10k. T'will be 11k from the London Jump hole, 10k directly above and central to the field, (Allowing safe, expedient access and egress to t'h base y'see?). T'is my intent to offer enough storage to sell/buy for approximately 7000 units of ore, t'rest being maintenance and again fer the benefit of the small mining operation and Sole Trader. Mining craft bigger than a freighter will be able to land, deposit inside the base, then sell/buy the ore with the transport ship. Logical, roight?

All in all, a good outlook either way but Scenario 1 would be th'most fittin fer the pub... if you could be so kind now.

Paddy (Miss)
Miss, Paddy O'Rourke,

There will be no exceptions made for installations within the 10k range of mining fields in accordance with the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law, Chapter 5 - Base Construction and Zoning, Sub-section - 5.3 - Registration Zones for Bases.

Your application is approved on the following conditions as per scenario 2 of your proposal;
The installation will be 11K from the Dublin to New London anomaly
The installation will be 10K above the mining field at, or next to, sector 2E, Dublin

Dear Sir, Madam,

I just got notice of possible hostile acts agains our station in Dublin (BMM Goldgeist) by the Mollys, who might be in the possession of gunboats and destroyers. I therefore apply for the construction and deployment of 2 weapon platforms in the vicinity of the station as well as slightly increased vigilance of the law-enforcement forces regarding enemy movements the Dublin sector.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=154504

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy, BMM

PS: Station security has been tightened against illegal docking.
Mister Proinsias Cassidy

Our apologies for overlooking this. So far as we can tell, there is no reason for us to deny your request. You are free to build your weapons platforms when you wish.

Good day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48