Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hF0qN86.png]

Dear sirs,

We agree and will fully comply with base regulations for Dyke Space Port. We have added the appropriate tags required for Bretonian authorities. We apologize for the delay.

[Image: LgxKY3u.png]

[Image: ZK0RlyP.png]

Greetings again good sirs,

We would like to request permission to place 2 (two) Weapons platforms for defensive purposes for the Dyke Space Port. We found a Gunboat attacking the base when it was vulnerable and simply wish to protect our base.

Thank you for your consideration.

*Incoming Transmission*
*Encryption Level: PADLOCK*
*Establishing Visual Link*
[Image: 2w7pmx0.jpg]
*VL Established.*
*BPA Commander Hone Nathan*
*Re: Junker bases in Inverness*

I have just got back from Inverness, and confirmed that Dyke space port does allow docking for BPA. However we are a little concerned about the OTHER, TWO, Junker bases illegally built in Inverness; The Junkyard and Sigma Junker Guard Station, orbiting Planet Cannish opposite Invergordon, and a little curious about what the junkers are trying to pull. We have already given you a very generous deal; http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=113544 and you have so far ignored us, and continued to flout the law, now you want weapons platforms?

Greetings BAF,

****Redacted****
See below...

Hail the BPA!
I Jim Sands of the Junkers Congress would like to apply for the lease of 2 mutual bases in Inverness orbiting the small moon on the far side.

The already reknowned 'The JunkYard' and 'The Junkers Guard' Dispersal Station.
These stations will be in operation for the betterment of the Junker Congress and additionally for Her Majesty the Queen's un conventional sphere of influence re personnally commisioned tasks.
Most .:j:. registered vessals will be able to dock.
See Gypsy for more details.
500 000 000 credits has been transferred for the two stations referrenced here.
Best regards,
Jim_Sands (any vessal)
aka Dawnrazor.
*Incoming Transmission*
*VL Established.*

[Image: 2zogi8n.jpg]

I have received your down payment of 300mill for the Junker Bases Junkyard, and Sigma Guard Station, we are awaiting the rest.
(05-10-2014, 01:07 AM)Hone Wrote: [ -> ]*Incoming Transmission*
*VL Established.*

[Image: 2zogi8n.jpg]

I have received your down payment of 300mill for the Junker Bases Junkyard, and Sigma Guard Station, we are awaiting the rest.

Hail Commander Hone.Nathan.
I have tried to pay the additional 200 000 000 but the server says your character does not exist. Please send me a time when a tightbeam transfer can be completed when your comms are back online.
Best regards,
.:j:.JSands_Transport
*Incoming Transmission*
*VL Established.*

I have received the other 200 mill, your bases are now ready for the Registration form to be sent in.

Dear sirs,

Fantastic! Now that all issues with our bases are worked out now, I would like to re-submit my request for installing weapon platforms for the Dyke Space Port.

*Incoming Transmission*
*VL Established.*

Not quite, the bases have been paid for, but we still haven't received the completion of the questions required for registration:

5.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases
Permission for base construction is to be granted by writ of the War Cabinet, and is considered on a case-by-case basis. For a base to be registered, the following conditions must be met. Failure to provide any of the points listed below will result in the immediate non-reimbursable voiding of the registration process.
The owner must not belong to an entity considered Hostile or Unfriendly to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: 1.4, 1.5 - Definition of Entities).
The location and name of the base must be explicitly detailed (can be broadcast privately for the sake of confidentiality).
The base'€™s intended purpose and duties must be explained.
Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed.

And assurance plus checks that the operational regulations will be abided by:

5.4 - Base Operational Regulations
The following regulations are expected to be consistently and permanently observed by all station owners, in regards to their installations. Failure to comply with these regulations may result in the structure'€™s siege and destruction. Regulations are as follows:
Bases must be no closer than 10K from any existing base or jumpgate, unless special permission is granted by the War Cabinet.
No Hostile entities (see: 1.5 - Definition of Entities) may be permitted to land on the station. Authorities may request evidence of docking permission logs at any time to confirm this. Unfriendly Entities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
No station may leave their docking rights unrestricted - "defencemode 2"€ - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties.
All stations must have docking permission at all times for Bretonian law enforcement agencies: this includes the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
All bases must be fitted with sufficient evacuation equipment to prevent the loss of life of residents and crew, should the base become compromised via circumstances artificial or natural.

After the requirements have been listed, and the regulations agreed to, we will check that the bases have added BPA ships to their docking lists, and then be able to register it fully.