Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
.....Incoming Transmission.....

Good Day Deputy Commissioner,

Many thanks for your prompt response, appreciated.

We will of course comply with all Bretonian legislation regarding the construction of our base and it's operation.

I will personally send you via a private communique the requested information momentarily along with confirmation of the 300 License fee.

Regards,

Capt. Alexis Oakwell
Royal Star Liners
As president of the Royal Star Liners (OSC - Bretonia) company, we eagerly await response to our request.
I, Sir Martin Granger (BCM2), under the authority of Her Royal and Imperial Majesty Queen Carinia I, by the Grace of her Forebears, Sovereign of the Realm of Greater Bretonia, Empress of Tau, of the Kingdom of the Near Omegas and of her other Realms and Territories, Royal Protector of the Independent Worlds of Magellan and Cortez, Defender of Justice, Head of the Order of the Bretonian Empire - hereby authorize the Royal Star Liners group's modular station within Bretonian space, specifically the Cambridge system.

Should you invalidate any of the below terms, The United Kingdom of Bretonia reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any moment without prior warning or advance notice.

- No entities deemed hostile to Bretonia shall be permitted to dock.
- Stations must be accessible at all times to all Bretonian law enforcement agencies; this includes but is not limited to the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
-All bases must be fitted with sufficient evacuation equipment to prevent the loss of life of residents and crew, should the base become compromised via circumstances artificial or natural.

-Any entities other than those mentioned above granted permanent docking privileges with the installation should be recorded and subsequently reported to the BPA - this ensures the security of your base and may assist the BAF|, BIS| and BPA) in any criminal investigation.

- Your installation may NOT leave its docking rights unrestricted - “defencemode 2” - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties, until such a time as modular software is developed to allow the 'blacklisting' of troublesome individuals and organisations. Exception will be made for those willing to register their installation with Armed Forces of Police Authority transponders.

The following signatures are appended below:
Martin Granger, Crown agent BCM2
Magnus Page, Deputy Commission, Bretonia Police Authority
///Incoming Transmission\\\

Greetings, sir comissioner! I represent a young merchant syndicate "shadow", and we want to register and build HQ in London. Our syndicate is willing to pay the amount of rent. (350 millions as I know)
We work closely with Gateway shipping, provides freight transportation in Bretonian kingdom.
So, we would like to know - can we ordinate the place for base with BPI? I will wait your response.

with best regards,

Main director Erevis Keil.
office in Kensington Shipping Platform.

///End Transmission\\\
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Kiel,

A 'syndicate' eh? That does not sound particularly great, although I believe it is simply a matter of poor wording. I will need to know more about your group before approving any request. You work closely with Gateway, are you a subsidiary, or possibly a business partner as with the IMG or ALG?
If you wish for a headquarters, surely you could do so with the office you have on Kensington, or possibly rent an office building in New London? Many businesses base themselves in our trade hub.

Any specific plans that you have for the base - such as location and planned modules - may be forwarded to myself through a more private channel if you wish.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
**** Incoming Transmission*****

ID: Gateway Shipping
To: Bretonia Base Managment

Greetings Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page! I want to get permission for base construction. We are a syndicate aimed at trading in the Bretonian kingdom and outside (Liberty republic, rheinland republic).

The base intended: HQ, storage, safe transit point for our own and allied ships.
Base name: Shadow's HQ
sistem: New-London (Behind Planet Dover)
duties: improving the country's infrastructure, ship repair, sale spares, сentral administration of syndicate.
money sent:[Image: c423547e36e7.bmp]
our tag; [SS] (Shadow's syndicate)

where do I need to send the other 300 million?

****End Transmission****
I, Sir Martin Granger (BCM2), under the authority of Her Royal and Imperial Majesty Queen Carinia I, by the Grace of her Forebears, Sovereign of the Realm of Greater Bretonia, Empress of Tau, of the Kingdom of the Near Omegas and of her other Realms and Territories, Royal Protector of the Independent Worlds of Magellan and Cortez, Defender of Justice, Head of the Order of the Bretonian Empire - hereby authorize Shadow's Syndicate the construction of a modular station within Bretonian space, specifically the system of New London.

Should you invalidate any of the below terms, The United Kingdom of Bretonia reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any moment without prior warning or advance notice.

- No entities deemed hostile to Bretonia shall be permitted to dock.
- Stations must be accessible at all times to all Bretonian law enforcement agencies; this includes but is not limited to the BAF|, BIS| and BPA).
- No illegal goods or unwelcome traders will do business on the station.
-All bases must be fitted with sufficient evacuation equipment to prevent the loss of life of residents and crew, should the base become compromised via circumstances artificial or natural.

-Any entities other than those mentioned above granted permanent docking privileges with the installation should be recorded and subsequently reported to the BPA - this ensures the security of your base and may assist the BAF|, BIS| and BPA) in any criminal investigation.

- Your installation may NOT leave its docking rights unrestricted - “defencemode 2” - due to potential abuse by unlawful parties, until such a time as modular software is developed to allow the 'blacklisting' of troublesome individuals and organisations. Exception will be made for those willing to register their installation with Armed Forces of Police Authority transponders.

Construction may begin when proof of the remaining 300 million fee has been paid to either QCG|HMS-Victory, BPA)Anvil or BPA)Schiehallion[CCD] and your own signature is provided below:

Martin Granger, Crown agent BCM2
Magnus Page, Deputy Commission, Bretonia Police Authority
X________, Shadow Syndicate Owner
Good day honorable Sir Martin Granger! We are honored trust and understanding on the part of Her Majesty, all the major equity holders of syndicate aware their responsibilities in relation to the kingdom. Our future HQ will benefit Bretonia. Government representatives have free access to the station.
I ask you to accept our payment: [Image: 21d185683641.jpg]
Best regards,
chief Director Erevis Keil.
Accessed ships: [SS], BAF|, BIS|, BPA)
****End Transmission****
Greetings Sir Martin Granger! Due to a series of unpleasant incidents, our representatives have been forced to change its name to [Shade]. It's all the same ships, only changed our name in the market Bretonia.
Best regards,
chief Director Erevis Keil.
****End Transmission****

Priority: Low
To: Admiral Sir Firmus Piett
Subject: weapon platforms

Greetings honorable Sir Martin Granger! I am writing to you due to the strong need in strengthening our base. We are based in the capital system, but scattered groups GRN and corsair groups are not uncommon. There have already been two cases of attacks on the base, its position also leaves open the north-west. I ask you to consider our request for the installation of defense platforms. Bureaucracy of Bretonia difficult. I was directed from the Admiralty to you.

Best regards,
Chief Director Erevis Keil

****End Transmission****