Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I, Liasons Secretary Hayley Winchester, under the authority of Her Royal and Imperial Majesty Queen Carina I, by the Grace of her Forebears, Sovereign of the Realm of Greater Bretonia, Empress of Tau, of the Kingdom of the Near Omegas and of her other Realms and Territories, Royal Protector of the Independent Worlds of Magellan and Cortez, Defender of Justice, Head of the Order of the Bretonian Empire - hereby authorize Shadow's Syndicate to place and maintain defensive weapons platforms in the vicinity of their base Shadow's HQ.

Should you invalidate any of the previously given terms for the base or the following, The United Kingdom of Bretonia reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any moment without prior warning or advance notice.

-The base must not have its Friend/Foe identifiers set to fire upon civilian traffic other than those with hostile intentions towards Bretonia, the Imperials, or our allies.

Below is provided the relevant signatures required:

Sir Firmus Piett, Fleet Admiral.
Greetings,

I would be glad if the government could add to the Licensed list :

Blackpool Defense Annexe - Manchester (If possible please direct under Blackpool Production Facility)

Thanks. LICENSE

Signed,
Luke
...Incoming transmission...
...Encryption: Active...
Source: Cardiff Mining Facility, Cambridge
Comm ID: Boston Black

Greetings, my name is Boston Black, representing the IMG| and I am contacting you to request permission to build a new Modular Base with the name Cyfleuster Storage Facility near our existing facility here at Cardiff. It will be funded and operated as joint venture with the [ALG].

The reason for this construction is very simple. We anticipate a much greater demand for the Berylium we mine here in Cambridge, and therefore we need more room for storage and ship docking/loading facilities. The ALG are our main customer for the mined Berylium Ore. In addition the ALG wishes to construct facilities for the temporary storage of the Toxic Waste collected from the many stations in nearby systems. Additionally their R&D department wishes to build a laboratory on site.

This base would be owned by the IMG| but would be administered by the [ALG]. The reason for this is primarily that they know the correct procedures for the safe handling and storage of Toxic Waste. Our business with the base is much more mundane, being the loading and unloading of mined ores.

If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. I have also sent in the registration fee of 50 million credits.

[Image: baseregistration_zpsc762b80c.jpg]

Awaiting your response with anticipation,
Boston Black

...End Transmission...
[Image: Naamloos_zps12e548ae.png]
*bump*
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Mr. Black,

As agreed between your Guild, BMM and the Crown, the Beryllium in the 'Cardiff field' may exclusively mined by IMG. After the remaining fee has been sent to one of the QCG|HMS-Victory or QCG|HMS-Endeavour, approval by the Crown will be issued. Martin Granger of BCM2 will give you more specific instructions and requirements, and then construction may commence on you and ALG's extension to the Mining Facility.

Anonymous... Bretonian (I assume),

Due to the similarities of your request to another we have received recently, I would assume you are a subcontractor of the Her Majesty's company, Bretonia Mining & Metals. Said transmission has been opened to you on a read-only access level. You may wish to get in contact with this subcontractor to combine your efforts, or contact the head BMM- body to re-secure permissions for the base. Once you figure out who will be administrating the proposed base, submit a formal request along with your processing fee to QCG|HMS-Victory or QCG|HMS-Endeavour.

However, I would personally recommend you to consider the possible consequences of constructing a research station so close to the front lines, which as you said is plagued by the Gallic horde. Perhaps a storage facility that also provides security for Newcastle traffic would be beneficial.

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
i want permission to build a outpost in Dublin F3 for a gold mining base.
extra info: it will be a outpost. i will build it at dublin F3. i am aware of the mollys and corsairs and i will be building it with my wingman, named:Silvana. My Id is DSE and My BPA rep is half a green block.
[Image: MagnusPage_zps4f8befe3.png]

Ah, another anonymous caller,

I would have expected someone from Bretonia Mining and Metals as with the last couple, but it appears you are employed by Deep Space Engineering? While we do appreciate the assistance of our friends in Liberty, we do keep our national interests at heart and having a foreign base constructed there would not fit that very well.
Perhaps you can talk to the boys at King's Cross if you are interested in Gold Ore?

Best regards,
Deputy Commissioner Magnus Page
To: Bretonia Police Authority
Gateway Shipping Executive - Bruno Gehard

Gateway Shipping is ready to expand its corporate net further into Bretonia with the planned establishment of a second Gateway base to compliment Kensington Shipping Platform.

Base Plan Details:

Affiliation - Gateway Shipping

Name and Location - Oceana Shipping Platform - Sector F4, Leeds System (Zone 2)

Base Function - To provide Bretonians with a trade center where they can exchange Ores for rarer commodities such as Cryocubes.

Docking - All Legal Trade Entities and Law Enforcement will be given docking rights, restricted to Bowex and everyone else.

Bruno Gehard - Executive Officer
resending.....