Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Notice

Space Market Center

To the anonymous administrator: Your project has been registered. However, the registration fee is supposed to be subtracted from the zoning fee, which means that you only had to pay 150,000,000 credits. Thus, the Kingdom of Bretonia will deem that you have instead paid your 50,000,000 credits fine.

Everything is in order, good luck.
Installation name/designation: Minedepot
Installation owner/owners: Jon.Winterspring & N.White
Installation IFF: Freelancer
Installation location: Is not beeing mentioned due to important secrets which need to be kept.
Purpose is to fullfill the dream of my own Space station and keep a good reputation in the ZOI of our Majesty Carina! We are going to make a fair trade station. Which will of course be welcoming every explorer and of course Ships considered Allied to Bretonia. Enemies will have no welcoming and will be treated with a report to lawenforcments.
Payment: 22.04.828 - 50 + 22.04.828 - 300

Thank you

Sincerely
Jon.Winterspring

Notice

Minedepot

To Mr Winterspring and Mr/Mrs White: Your project has been registered. The payment has been received and we have been informed of the location privately. Everything is in order, but in the future please provide proof of payment in image form, thank you.

Good luck.
[Image: junker.png]

To: To Bretonian Government, Bretonian Police Authority
Subject: Base License and Operations

To whom it may concern,

I would like to establish a Junker base of operations in the New London system above the Belvedere Debris Field so we can collect the scrap and clean up the area. I am willing to obay the laws and pay anything that needs to be paid for. I eagerly await your response.

Kind regards
Mr Velverteen

[Image: test66161.png]

Notice

Mr Velverteen

To Mr Velverteen: Please read and follow the clauses 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law in your application to proceed further, thank you.

4.3.2 - Registration Conditions for Bases
Permission for Base construction is to be granted by writ of the Bretonian Government, and is considered on a case-by-case basis. For a Base to be registered, the following conditions must be met. Failure to provide any of the points listed below will result in the immediate non-reimbursable voiding of the registration process.

The Owner must not belong to an entity considered Hostile or Unfriendly to the Kingdom of Bretonia (see: Article 1 - Hostile Entities).
The location and name of the Base must be explicitly detailed (can be broadcast privately for the sake of confidentiality).
The base's intended purpose and duties must be explained.
Entities to be permitted docking rights must be listed.
A 50,000,000 credit deposit must be filed with the QCG|HMS-Endeavour (subtracted from zoning costs)

4.3.3 - Registration Zones for Bases
Bases already permitted at the time of these Zoning Regulations coming into effect will not be required to pay further Licensing Fees. The cost of registering a new installation varies, depending on the cartographic region the structure is located in. This Registration Fee is paid only once. Systems not mentioned below - i.e. Leeds, Edinburgh, the near Taus - are not open for public construction. Pricing is as follows:

Zone 1: Cambridge, New London - 350,000,000 credits.
Zone 2: Dublin, Manchester, Newcastle, Poole, Leeds - 300,000,000 credits.

For existing Bases which are not currently Registered and thus deemed illegal, an additional fine up to the Registration Fee will also be put in place. Permission must always be sought prior to construction being initiated..
I wish to place my POB in new london in section 3D, to mine the scrap. I am not considered Hostile to the kingdom of Bretonia, permission to dock at the station will be open to junker and Bretonia and others who will be working along side me. The intended purpose of the POB is to make money and work along side Bretonia for a better RP experience for all. The name of the POB will be Salisbury Town and will be run by the Independent Junkers Association (IJA).

If more information or if i need to add more the the detail please let me know

I wish to place my POB in new london in section 3D, to mine the scrap. I am not considered Hostile to the kingdom of Bretonia, permission to dock at the station will be open to junker and Bretonia and others who will be working along side me. The intended purpose of the POB is to make money and work along side Bretonia for a better RP experience for all. The name of the POB will be Salisbury Town and will be run by the Independent Junkers Association (IJA).

If more information or if i need to add more the the detail please let me know

Kind regards
Mr Velverteen

Notice

Salisbury Town

To Velverteen: Your project has been registered. You will receive the permission for construction once the remaining 300,000,000 Sirius Credits have been received by the appropriate account.

Related to your project, we can guess that by "POB" you refer to a space station, but as this is not an abbreviation that is in use anywhere in Bretonia, it would be polite of you if you could explain what every letter stands for.

I understand, 300.000.000 has been payed.

Kind regards
Mr Velverteen

Notice

Salisbury Town

To Velverteen: Your project has been approved. You may start the construction.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48