Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Base Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Notice

Changes to the Amendments to Article 4.3 of the Bretonian Charter of Interstellar Law - Operating an Illegal Installation

To all applicants: The legal requirements for the registration and the operation of space installations have undergone these changes:

- Under Zone 3, Omega-49 has been replaced by Tau-31 (west from the F sector, excluding the 10K radius around Holman Outpost). All bases in the marked part of Tau-31 must now be registered.
- The line "Bases are to be no nearer than 10k from any Mining Field" has been replaced by "Bases are to be no nearer than 30K from any Mining Zone Buoy". Bases that were registered prior to this change will not be affected.
- The line "For bases built in the Leeds and Omega-49 system, two (2) weapon platforms may be constructed without approval" has been replaced by "For bases built in Dublin and Tau-31 systems, two (2) weapon platforms may be constructed without approval". Bases built in Leeds prior to this change will remain unaffected.

The Bretonian Government apologises for the delays caused by bringing about these alterations. Base registration will recommence shortly.

Notice

Latest applicants

To Mr Toccata, to the 14BIS CEO and to the anonymous applicant who wanted to build a base in Cortez: Please send the required forms either privately or publicly for your projects to be approved, thank you.

To Mr Scott: The recent law changes have impacted the proposed location of your project. Would you be willing to register it at a new location?

To Mr Golden: The correspondence with your company is going on separately, please remain patient. There will be a notice when your request has had an outcome.
[Image: UNAGbne.png]

Raul Golden appeared on screen with a check list in hands.
- "The location is specified" you can hear his murmuring,
- "Owner... entity..." check
- "Purpose and duties", check,
- "Entities to be permitted docking must be listed", That's where I missed.

Greetings Bretonian government.

Let me fill the last paperwork. We plan to keep docking available for any Genesis Research Group vessels and our most close contractor Universal Shipping Inc in a nearby time. As for plans for the future, we hope to complete a nice ship recognition system... once it would be finished, we plan to add permitted for docking all local Bretonian registered ships and any transporting vessel/company across Sirius. It should simplify any logistic difficulties, in our opinion as well as shortening the work of the docking control center.

Transfering the registering fee.
[Image: kd40cph.png]

best regards, Raul Golden.

Raul Golden checked the checklist few more times, making sure he did not miss anything and closed the video channel.

[Image: g3OzRD6.png]

Notice

Interstellar Beacon

To Mr Golden: Thank you, your station has been registered. Please bear in mind that all vessels tagged BAF|, [SIS] and BPA) must have docking rights. Good luck with your project.
Dear Her Majesty's Government

It seems that base regulations have been amended to my disadvantage in the case of Tau-31.
The base in question is a certain Oban Station, situated outside Planet Harris.

I made a small investment in a little base outside Harris for my activities in the region, but I did not budget a licence fee in light of the lack of regulation at the time.

As such I find myself unwilling to meet the new costs. I would like to offer the base constructed to the Armed Forces to absolve myself of the responsibilities of payment, for them to do as they see fit. I would suggest the government or police forces by handed custody of the base, but seeing as Harris is located in Tau-31, there is not much hope of police being able to handle the base adequately.

I await your reply on my proposal.

Sincerely,

Hacket
[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Bretonian Base Registration
Subject: Introductions, Cortez, Aruba Depot

Good day!

I am running the day to day operations at Bristol Constructions and we are currently evaluating possible expansions to our business.
We used to clean up the war wreckage within Bering for Liberty and Rheinland in cooperation with ALG and DSE. With that slowing down now we looked at other potential locations within the Independent Worlds.

One of these is Cortez. We would like to construct Aruba Depot at the Coronado Gate Construction site. We would like to offer DSE assistance with shipping and provide a drop off location for mined water in the region and profit by developing as an affordable waypoint into the Taus.

We are currently applying for approval by the Liberty government as well and initiated contact with the DSE and Crayter Republic. We do not plant o construct any weapons platforms to not endanger the passing traffic. We instead would like to rely on our neutral status and patrols from the Bretonian and Libertonian armed forces. For this protection we would like to be closer than 10k to the junction as our installation will pose no threat to any approaching or passing craft.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends

Notice

Bristol Constructions

To Ms Wheeler: The KIngdom of Bretonia has nothing against such plans if the Republic of Liberty and the Crayter Republic have approved them. Please provide proof of that and you may begin the registration procedure.
[Image: Z8FN0LT.png]
Incoming Transmission

[Image: SqZvYhk.png]
User ID: Jaina Wheeler
Recipient: Bretonian Base Registration
Subject: Introductions, Cortez, Aruba Depot

Good day!

Of course that will not be an issue:

Republic of Liberty: 08.02.828
Crayter Republic: 08.02.828

Payment by Bristol to all of these will be wired once all approvals have been collected.

Thank you and good bye!

Transmission Ends
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48